Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ (22086 Views)

Ibrahim Gobir Is The New Senate Majority Leader / Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court / Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Viktoro1: 11:05am On May 23, 2020
Expect anything from northern Nigeria.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Nobody: 11:08am On May 23, 2020
Where were the politicians and security agencies when bandits were taking over their communities?

Oh they were busy being useless

1 Like

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Blackdisciple(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2020
Hmmmmm.... bandit doing appointment assin they are the govt over there...

Soon they will elect governor INEC can't do anything about it rather than to endorse it cos it's their brothers, na dem dem...

soon bandits will appoint C.P over there and Nigeria govt can't do anything about it rather than to endorse cos it's still dem dem .. na their brothers.....

soon bandits will bandits will have a say in the insane Nigerian govt like their chief mayatti Allah... that one na another phase soon they will be written in d selfish constitution which means bandits will soon be a normal thing in Nigeria.....God my parents are still in d north sef

I only petty Christians that are there cos Sharia is around

what am I even saying sef... lemme beta go to S.A where there's xenophobia cos Naija na scam
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:10am On May 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

It's in the South that the Nigerian Army have enough weapon!!!

The North is upside down yet the Federal Government is not saying or doing anything about it

To think that the Federal Government wanted to declare state of emergency in Rivers State undecided

The rubber stamped senate resolution couldn't even help so what exactly are they paid for

Abacha made sense once in his life: he said and I quote " if a crime continues, it's because the government have a hand in it" and I can't help but agree more!!!

Fulani and Yoruba terrorist politicians killed Abacha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by ajailer(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2020
Nigeria needs this restructuring seriously but our selfish leaders won't allow it. I hope by the time Tinubu/ Fashola comes into power by 2023, something will be done about it. Even the northern populace needs this country restructured more than any other region's populace.

For the populace to live a better life, I can only see two options for Nigeria. Restructure the country to regional units or break up the country entirely. Mind you, restructuring takes care of a lot of bad practices we do presently, like the evil quota system(federal character) that takes precedence over merit based appointment.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Smartwave: 11:11am On May 23, 2020
Continue giving birth like pigs.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Blackdisciple(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2020
Forget all dis men know all dis guys ( bandits Fulani herdsmen BH) and their families....
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Nobody: 11:12am On May 23, 2020
They should even appoint emires, who cares!?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Sirika: 11:16am On May 23, 2020
hmmm
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Skidomama(m): 11:17am On May 23, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
B-b-but we were told Buhari being an ex-military man would clear all these terrorists and bandits if voted into power? Or the "ex" part of it stood for expired?

He is clearing and forwarding the terrorists.
Rehabilitation = clearing
Recruitment in NA = forwarding

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Igbodicool(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2020
And bandits will soon appoint Nigeria president with the help of wastern bandits.
Country of bandits.
Nonsense and Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:20am On May 23, 2020
Who Nigeria epp

Nigeria government is busy going about arresting innocent people in Biafraland.

Very soon all the Nigerian forces in Biafraland, will run for their lives. IPOB forces are at the gates. We know where all the nigerian security agencies and their families are. We will arrest them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Justice179: 11:26am On May 23, 2020
Please what is the difference between the bandits and Boko Haram?

Are they Siemens twins or one and same person?

Or the name Bandit is their new nomenclature?

These are my prayers my Lord.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Blackdisciple(m): 11:26am On May 23, 2020
ajailer:
Nigeria needs this restructuring seriously but our selfish leaders won't allow it. I hope by the time Tinubu/ Fashola comes into power by 2023, something will be done about it. Even the northern populace needs this country restructured more than any other region's populace.

For the populace to live a better life, I can only see two options for Nigeria. Restructure the country to regional units or break up the country entirely. Mind you, restructuring takes care of a lot of bad practices we do presently, like the evil quota system(federal character) that takes precedence over merit based appointment.

Bro wetin jagaban wan go do for Aso rock na. abi na just make e be say em too follow do presidency or what, wetin go make u vote him into power na.....

come on bro they have been lying to us that we are the leaders of tomorrow....
just go outside and see how fresh copers are struggling to get job around..

people like u keep voting our ancestors into power front and back recycling them again and again,...
even die for the ancestors sef , instead for the ancestors to die for u cos u and i we are the young Nigerians bro wise up ooo, it's like this pandemic did not teach us a lesson opening our eyes to see how our old fashioned government neglected us and u still have guts to say fasola/tinubu 2023

WELL I WILL NOT BLAME YOU COS AFTER UR SERVICE UR DAD WHO WORK WITH AN OIL FAME PAVED WAY FOR U TO WORK IN AN OIL COMPANY THAT WHY YOU STILL WANT D ANCESTORS TO CONTINUE RULLING US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Nguru55: 11:36am On May 23, 2020
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by apexx7960: 11:37am On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 811737[/color]
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Niaja4real(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2020
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by ostarlink: 11:41am On May 23, 2020
Why is it always easier to flush out any bandit or potential bandits in the south than in the north?
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Sonoyom(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2020
This is exactly the change Nigerians wanted. Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Niaja4real(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by zoedew: 11:44am On May 23, 2020
That cannot be true! Generals Buhari and Buratai have said no inch of Nigeria is under BH and Banditos Control.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by postnobill705(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2020
Blackdisciple:

Bro wetin jagaban wan go do for Aso rock na. abi na just make e be say em too follow do presidency or what, wetin go make u vote him into power na.....

come on bro they have been lying to us that we are the leaders of tomorrow....
just go outside and see how fresh copers are struggling to get job around..

people like u keep voting our ancestors into power front and back recycling them again and again,...
even die for the ancestors sef , instead for the ancestors to die for u cos u and i we are the young Nigerians bro wise up ooo, it's like this pandemic did not teach us a lesson opening our eyes to see how our old fashioned government neglected us and u still have guts to say fasola/tinubu 2023

WELL I WILL NOT BLAME YOU COS AFTER UR SERVICE UR DAD WHO WORK WITH AN OIL FAME PAVED WAY FOR U TO WORK IN AN OIL COMPANY THAT WHY YOU STILL WANT D ANCESTORS TO CONTINUE RULLING US

The thing tire me brother.. Someone will open eye and vote one bastard ancestors likes of tinubu, El rufai, atiku ..and the rest into power.. Sometimes o wonder when our suffering will end maybe not my generation or next 4 generations to come as long as we have people like that guy going to vote these greedy corrupt self centered and dull animals into power...just look.. After four years of hardship some clowns voted buhari for another four years.. God.. I don't understand. I rather stay at home and mop house than vote any of those covidiots hungry for power

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by dahnimoh(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2020
NOT Boko Haram again?
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Autotech312(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
This is history repeating itself after 215 years of DanFodio expeditions in Gobir Land of now Sakwato.....!!

Rule of law, civilisation, social media and some tenets of democracy are what is making these Sokoto citizens to feel harassed. Back then....it was just another Al-Jihadi In line with the sunna of the Prophet...!

Seven likes for this rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by mexioni(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2020
your N21m monthly salary can get a couple of weapons, buy and give to the vigilante in the area and see if the bandits won't flee
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by dalass(f): 12:02pm On May 23, 2020
Racoon:
Same "bandits/terrorists" the NW governors are granting amnesty to? Bubu is giving BH terrorists same yet the continued the onslaught against the Nigerian state.Make una continue.

He announced that 'our brothers' his brothers from all Africa are welcome here.. They don't even need visa!

Here, Sokoto and other states are "enjoying Bubu's proclamation.. After all, that was how his forefathers invaded Nigeria, so no cause for alarm..

1 Like

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by justli: 12:02pm On May 23, 2020
This is really worrisome to say the least. A situation where someone knock on your door and asks you to surrender whatever you in a broad daylight is disturbing . Looks like jungle where the strongest feed on on the weak.

The only way out is to allow the locals access to ammunition. The govt has failed miserably in its duty to secure lives and properties, so the people must arm themselves which ever way the see fit
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2020
ajailer:

Tinubu will never restructure this country if he becomes president, and God-forbid he becomes president. He'll complete the plundering of this country.
I'll really love a Peter Obi - Sowore presidency. They both have what it takes to move this country forward, but unfortunately they may never get the chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by egoldman(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2020
greatdreamer:
North is boiling and Buhari is sending troops to south to quel peace

Buhari would rather unleash the entire Nigerian military might on Igbos that kills no one, than dealing with Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, and Bandits.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by wman(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2020
What a shame.

So the Nigerien government did a better job of protecting Nigerians than the Nigerian government.

So, you'll even pray to live close to the borders with Niger.

And we call ourselves the giant of Africa?

This country that used to lead the UN Peacekeeping forces in other African countries during OBJ's time.

What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result / Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) / Gershom Bassey’s Billboard Phone Numbers Belong To Mortuary Attendant – Efio-Ita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.