Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ (22083 Views)

Ibrahim Gobir Is The New Senate Majority Leader / Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court / Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by AFONJACOW(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2020
I was very surprised when my oyimbo friend from fall away east Asia told me she kwn about Nigeria despite she don't speak or read English, I asked her what did she knw about Nigeria she told me, Nigeria President is a looter and a terrorist I was very amazed , so buhari looting spray has gone international, even people around said Nigeria is a terrorist country, the more I tried to explain to them that southern Nigeria are more a christain region and not Muslims or terrorist the more they throw more damaging jabs at me, been a Nigerian outside Nigeria is so damaging people will always think less of you, give us Biafra go and manage ur terrorism up north so everyone will move and develop on it own pace
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by sulaak(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2020
Are they bandit or freedom fighter. The people are rising up against a failed centralise system of government.

“They have constituted themselves as judges. They have sacked the traditional and political institutions there, so there are no judges at all.

“The bandits now settle disputes between people. They resolve quarrels between husband and wife and so on.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by ahaz: 12:48pm On May 23, 2020
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/bandits-took-over-sokoto-communities-appointed-judges-senator/
all hail the gi-ant of Africa..oga afonjas come and justify this.
come tell us that the senator is an ipob member or that he is better liar than lie Muhammed,or that this is a propaganda to smear the name of your loving president buhari

1 Like

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by ahaz: 12:53pm On May 23, 2020
Lostz:

Fulani Muslims from the North and Niger republic
when lugard said that the Fulani's are a menace any were they venture into.. people taught the white wizard was joking.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by ahaz: 12:55pm On May 23, 2020
RZArecta:
Call them Fulani herdsmen terrorists that they are and your problem is 50% solved instead of hiding behind the term “bandits”
trust afonja newspapers they will never do that .

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 23, 2020
ahaz:
when lugard said that the Fulani's are a menace any were they venture into.. people taught the white wizard was joking.

that is why we need to get rid of them. the Northeast and Northwest should be sacrificed for them. they also have the whole Niger republic for themselves.

we will build a new nation with the other 4 zones
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by juman(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2020
Just imagine if the president was from another area and this kind of bandits is happening, I tell you the core north would have been claiming that the bandits came from the southern nigeria.

The northern leaders MUST stand up and speak against the government weakness.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by juman(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2020
Shame on nigeria as a country.

Nigeria: The ant of africa.

I hate that useless country so much.
Everything is upside down.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Omooba77: 1:12pm On May 23, 2020
juman:
Just imagine if the president was from another area and this kind of bandits is happening, I tell you the core north would have been claiming that the bandits came from the southern nigeria.

As long as they are profiting from it. The worst part is many people from South under religious loyalty defend this fraud
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 23, 2020
LtChisom:

Can it kill corona virus?

No it is abita lemon is the one that can kill coronavirus
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by ivieeseosa: 1:32pm On May 23, 2020
Good for them
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Sunnyja: 1:49pm On May 23, 2020
Omooba77:
No village under bandits
Lie Mohammed.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by OVB123: 2:19pm On May 23, 2020
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/bandits-took-over-sokoto-communities-appointed-judges-senator/
Inasmuch as i will want 2 sympathised with d people of sokoto state, i also want to say dat, whatever a man sow that shall he reap.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Mynightmare: 2:43pm On May 23, 2020
Let us blame PDP 16 YEARS IN POWER FOR THIS.
SAI NEXT LEVEL
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Germi9: 2:55pm On May 23, 2020
Cornel101:
The caliphate breeds all manner of criminal and terrorists.I sometimes imagine how great Nigeria would have been without these people.
what is even their contribution to the Country?apart from disgracing us..they are not athletic,they dont have oil,they are not scholar's,and yet they won't let us have peace..#divide the national stuff and lets partways no time
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by justuschi50: 3:13pm On May 23, 2020
The north have too much problem, sometimes I wonder how come we are the same country
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Keketu(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2020
Amarabae:
independent state police will tackle this but the same north will oppose it.
hi lady, please pm me thanks
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:58pm On May 23, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Again I ask who are these Bandits. Are they invisible creatures? And are more powerful than all Nigerian forces put together?

If No, then why is it taking us time to flush them out at this Early stage?

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2500 Only. Please see my signature.
The bandits are fulanis, it's just embarrassing to make such an admittance.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by sirp9898(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
Why cant the security forces flush them or the govt to proscribe them if it is ipob the story will be deffrent
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by shugabasbn: 9:34pm On May 23, 2020
Thank God, the man is waking gradually
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by Nwaonyishi69: 9:40pm On May 23, 2020
This North West and East brothers of 'Shugaba' should go back to their countries in Chad and Niger and leave Niger area to have some peace. Babu and ogogoro Rufai who invited them should go back with them since they can't be controlled by their government again.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by EzeNdiAra: 11:07pm On May 23, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Bandits appointed judges .. That's laughable.

Very soon the bandits will appoint their own Sultan

1 Share

Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by ludd2018: 2:49am On May 24, 2020
juman:

How can terrorist govt fight against their own. Nigeria has the capacity to stop these terrorist but it can't because Nigerian leadership is in alliance with them but they 'll be quick to kill unarmed Ipob protesting
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by ludd2018: 2:52am On May 24, 2020
incogni2o:
The North is a completely different place.
Reason we all go our separate ways .we are not same
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by cardoctor(m): 4:45am On May 24, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Bandits appointed judges .. That's laughable.

Very soon the bandits will appoint their own Sultan

They will soon appoint president of Nigeria-
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by juman(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2020
ludd2018:

How can terrorist govt fight against their own. Nigeria has the capacity to stop these terrorist but it can't because Nigerian leadership is in alliance with them but they 'll be quick to kill unarmed Ipob protesting

You are right.

I really tired of this destroyed country.
Nothing can be better.
Re: Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ by juman(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2020
Let vote for sowore as president in next election.
He is common man like us.
He understand masses concerns better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Move Against Kwara Governor Over Caretaker List / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele / Relatives Of Late COAS Attahiru Absent As He Gets National Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.