Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! (708 Views)

Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by sagenaija: 8:32am On May 23, 2020
Top 5 Ways Islam is the Cleanest Religion Ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWtcHsSFmOU
Why is Islam so concerned about external appearance and cleanliness, while the inner person is ignored? This video suggests an answer.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by AfonjaConehead: 8:34am On May 23, 2020
This is for anybody that's says rubbish to the op. grin

Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by sagenaija: 11:32pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by sagenaija: 11:45am On May 24, 2020
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by AntiChristian: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2020
But Yahweh was concerned too before till he changed his mind in the new Testament.

Leviticus 15:19-33
19 “Whenever a woman has her menstrual period, she will be ceremonially unclean for seven days. Anyone who touches her during that time will be unclean until evening. 20 Anything on which the woman lies or sits during the time of her period will be unclean. 21 If any of you touch her bed, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 22 If you touch any object she has sat on, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 23 This includes her bed or any other object she has sat on; you will be unclean until evening if you touch it. 24 If a man has sexual intercourse with her and her blood touches him, her menstrual impurity will be transmitted to him. He will remain unclean for seven days, and any bed on which he lies will be unclean. 25 “If a woman has a flow of blood for many days that is unrelated to her menstrual period, or if the blood continues beyond the normal period, she is ceremonially unclean. As during her menstrual period, the woman will be unclean as long as the discharge continues. 26 Any bed she lies on and any object she sits on during that time will be unclean, just as during her normal menstrual period. 27 If any of you touch these things, you will be ceremonially unclean. You must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 28 “When the woman’s bleeding stops, she must count off seven days. Then she will be ceremonially clean. 29 On the eighth day she must bring two turtledoves or two young pigeons and present them to the priest at the entrance of the Tabernacle. 30 The priest will offer one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. Through this process, the priest will purify her before the LORD for the ceremonial impurity caused by her bleeding. 31 “This is how you will guard the people of Israel from ceremonial uncleanness. Otherwise they would die, for their impurity would defile my Tabernacle that stands among them. 32 These are the instructions for dealing with anyone who has a bodily discharge—a man who is unclean because of an emission of semen 33 or a woman during her menstrual period. It applies to any man or woman who has a bodily discharge, and to a man who has sexual intercourse with a woman who is ceremonially unclean.”
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by haekymbahdx: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2020
sagenaija:
Top 5 Ways Islam is the Cleanest Religion Ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWtcHsSFmOU
Why is Islam so concerned about external appearance and cleanliness, while the inner person is ignored? This video suggests an answer.
bro why are you just so concerned about Islam. Have you finished studying Christianity and its history and know more about the origin of your faith first before exploring others. U are obsessed with Islam that you post hateful messages on Islam when your religion christianity has many issues unsolved... I think with the energy you channel in Islam it will be nice if you channel it in your religion u can't tell me there no people who are anti Christians who post YouTube videos on history of your religion e.g Prof. Bart D Ehrman why not post them here and let's analyze them stop being biased. You are trying to paint Islam as bad while your Christianity is no saint.

I will advice you to start watching more videos about christianity from anti Christians point of view on YouTube so you can know the true history of your religion not the sugarcoated ones... Also read your bible from cover to cover from genesis to revelation and ensure that whatever you post against Islam your Christianity don't fall into it too..

Salam
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by sagenaija: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
AntiChristian:
But Yahweh was concerned too before till he changed his mind in the new Testament ........”
AntiChristian,
There's a lot of difference between illusion of piety due to outward or external observances and purity of the heart.

Islam lacks the latter.

This is why Islam cannot do anything to make a person right with the true God.
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by sagenaija: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
haekymbahdx:
bro why are you just so concerned about Islam. Have you finished studying Christianity and its history and know more about the origin of your faith first before exploring others. U are obsessed with Islam that you post hateful messages on Islam when your religion christianity has many issues unsolved... I think with the energy you channel in Islam it will be nice if you channel it in your religion u can't tell me there no people who are anti Christians who post YouTube videos on history of your religion e.g Prof. Bart D Ehrman why not post them here and let's analyze them stop being biased. You are trying to paint Islam as bad while your Christianity is no saint.

I will advice you to start watching more videos about christianity from anti Christians point of view on YouTube so you can know the true history of your religion not the sugarcoated ones... Also read your bible from cover to cover from genesis to revelation and ensure that whatever you post against Islam your Christianity don't fall into it too..

Salam

Why do you want to direct my life?
Can I not choose what I want to do?
The issue for you should be: am I right in the things I stated?

If I say Mohamed raided caravans, married a six year old, slaughtered hundreds of Jews in Yathrib and so on, am I stating the FACTS or not. That should concern you. Because if I'm stating the truth and you thought otherwise in following Islam you may be headed for hell.

Mohamed himself said that he doesn't know where he will end up. Is that the man to be followed?
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by haekymbahdx: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
sagenaija:
[b][/b]

If I say Mohamed raided caravans, married a six year old, slaughtered hundreds of Jews in Yathrib and so on, am I stating the FACTS or not. That should concern you. Because if I'm stating the truth and you thought otherwise in following Islam you may be headed for hell.

Mohamed himself said that he doesn't know where he will end up. Is that the man to be followed?
Well as you wish Muhammad (S..A.W) was only a warner, a prophet, a human and not God.

Allah SWT said:

وَمَا كُنْتَ بِجَانِبِ الطُّورِ إِذْ نَادَيْنَا وَلٰكِنْ رَّحْمَةً مِّنْ رَّبِّكَ لِتُنْذِرَ قَوْمًا مَّآ أَتٰىهُمْ مِّنْ نَّذِيرٍ مِّنْ قَبْلِكَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ
"And you were not at the side of the mount when We called [Moses] but [were sent] as a mercy from your Lord to warn a people to whom no warner had come before you that they might be reminded."
(QS. Al-Qasas 28: Verse 46)

وَلَوْلَآ أَنْ تُصِيبَهُمْ مُّصِيبَةٌۢ بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ فَيَقُولُوا رَبَّنَا لَوْلَآ أَرْسَلْتَ إِلَيْنَا رَسُولًا فَنَتَّبِعَ ءَايٰتِكَ وَنَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
"And if not that a disaster should strike them for what their hands put forth [of sins] and they would say, Our Lord, why did You not send us a messenger so we could have followed Your verses and been among the believers?..."
(QS. Al-Qasas 28: Verse 47)

فَلَمَّا جَآءَهُمُ الْحَقُّ مِنْ عِنْدِنَا قَالُوا لَوْلَآ أُوتِىَ مِثْلَ مَآ أُوتِىَ مُوسٰىٓ  ۚ أَوَلَمْ يَكْفُرُوا بِمَآ أُوتِىَ مُوسٰى مِنْ قَبْلُ  ۖ قَالُوا سِحْرَانِ تَظٰهَرَا وَقَالُوٓا إِنَّا بِكُلٍّ كٰفِرُونَ
"But when the truth came to them from Us, they said, Why was he not given like that which was given to Moses? Did they not disbelieve in that which was given to Moses before? They said, [They are but] two works of magic supporting each other, and indeed we are, in both, disbelievers."
(QS. Al-Qasas 28: Verse 48)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran.com

Even jesus admitted that no one is good/perfect except God.

Mark 10

17 And as He was setting out on His journey, a man ran up and knelt before Him and asked Him, Teacher, [You are [j]essentially and perfectly [k]morally] good, what must I do to inherit eternal life [that is, [l]to partake of eternal salvation in the Messiah's kingdom]?

18 And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me [[m]essentially and perfectly [n]morally] good? There is no one [[o]essentially and perfectly [p]morally] good--except God alone.

Even Jesus asked for forgiveness of sin, he was tempted by satan who knew he had a chance to tempt him with treasures of the earth and do you what would have happened had Jesus given in. hence he prayed as follow

Mark 6

9 Pray, therefore, like this: Our Father Who is in heaven, hallowed (kept holy) be Your name

10 Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven ([e]left, remitted, and let go of the debts, and have [f]given up resentment against) our debtors.

13 And lead (bring) us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

What I am only trying to say is no one is good/perfect except God we have to pray for forgiveness and to keep us away from temptation and that's exactly what Muhammad did.

Well you can continue your evangelism. Best of luck bro
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by haekymbahdx: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

If I say Mohamed raided caravans, married a six year old, slaughtered hundreds of Jews in Yathrib and so on,among I stating the FACTS or not. That should concern you. Because if I'm stating the truth and you thought otherwise in following Islam you may be headed for hell.

Also bro I am a Muslim and sometimes there some issue u raise that are not genuine, while some are but with some explation u can eventually understand, u might be right on some only Allah knows.

On the issue of Muhammad slaughtering people yes he did but what was the reason. Please don't be biased Muhammad was following an order given to him and most importantly he was attacked first similar and even worst scenarios happened in the old testament which was ordered by Yahwe e.g

Allah SWT said:

وَدُّوا لَوْ تَكْفُرُونَ كَمَا كَفَرُوا فَتَكُونُونَ سَوَآءً  ۖ فَلَا تَتَّخِذُوا مِنْهُمْ أَوْلِيَآءَ حَتّٰى يُهَاجِرُوا فِى سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ  ۚ فَإِنْ تَوَلَّوْا فَخُذُوهُمْ وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ  ۖ وَلَا تَتَّخِذُوا مِنْهُمْ وَلِيًّا وَلَا نَصِيرًا
"They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 89)

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ يَصِلُونَ إِلٰى قَوْمٍۢ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَهُمْ مِّيثٰقٌ أَوْ جَآءُوكُمْ حَصِرَتْ صُدُورُهُمْ أَنْ يُقٰتِلُوكُمْ أَوْ يُقٰتِلُوا قَوْمَهُمْ  ۚ وَلَوْ شَآءَ اللَّهُ لَسَلَّطَهُمْ عَلَيْكُمْ فَلَقٰتَلُوكُمْ  ۚ فَإِنِ اعْتَزَلُوكُمْ فَلَمْ يُقٰتِلُوكُمْ وَأَلْقَوْا إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلَمَ فَمَا جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ سَبِيلًا
"Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 90)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

If you were the one who sent Muhammad would you have allowed humans to kill him when you sent on that errand that the might be saved the world from darkness to light? I know u expect God to allow Muhammad to die for the sins of the world be sincere with yourself.

U know it is understandable that you don't believe in Islam there are several religions but try to find out truth before posting and admitting.
If u are not being biased I am sure u know Allah does not want the death of unbelievers they will meet their judgement with God. People that indulge in this act are not true Muslims...

Also in your quest to expose Islam try also to look at the good teachings of Allah and prophet Muhammad too I am sure it will help and guide you along the way.

I am sure and I believe Allah is the true God.

Best of luck.
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by sagenaija: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
haekymbahdx:
Also bro I am a Muslim and sometimes there some issue u raise that are not genuine, while some are but with some explation u can eventually understand, u might be right on some only Allah knows.

On the issue of Muhammad slaughtering people yes he did but what was the reason. Please don't be biased Muhammad was following an order given to him and most importantly he was attacked first similar and even worst scenarios happened in the old testament which was ordered by Yahwe e.g

If you were the one who sent Muhammad would you have allowed humans to kill him when you sent on that errand that the might be saved the world from darkness to light? I know u expect God to allow Muhammad to die for the sins of the world be sincere with yourself.

Please show us where
1. Mohamed was following an order given to him and who gave him the order.
2. Mohamed was attacked first by the people of Yathrib that he slaughtered.
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by haekymbahdx: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
undecidedd
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Please show us where
1. Mohamed was following an order given to him and who gave him the order.
2. Mohamed was attacked first by the people of Yathrib that he slaughtered.

The Islamic prophet Muhammad came to Medina following the migration of his followers in what is known as the Hijra (migration to Medina) in 622. He had been invited to Medina by city leaders to adjudicate disputes between clans from which the city suffered.[1] He left Medina to return to and conquer Mecca in December 629
A delegation from Medina, consisting of the representatives of the twelve important clans of Medina, invited Muhammad as a neutral outsider to serve as the chief arbitrator for the entire community.[1][2] There was fighting in Yathrib (Medina) mainly involving its Arab and Jewish inhabitants for around a hundred years before 620.[[/b]1] The recurring slaughters and disagreements over the resulting claims, especially after the battle of Bu'ath in which all the clans were involved, made it [b]obvious to them that the tribal conceptions of blood-feud and an eye for an eye were no longer workable unless there was one man with authority to adjudicate in disputed cases.[1] The delegation from Medina pledged themselves and their fellow-citizens to accept Muhammad into their community and physically protect him as one of themselves.[3]

Muhammad instructed his followers to emigrate to Medina until virtually all of his followers had left Mecca. [b]Being alarmed at the departure of Muslims, according to the tradition, the Meccans plotted to assassinate him. He instructed his cousin and future son-in-law Ali to sleep in his bed to trick the assassins that he had stayed (and to fight them off in his stead) and secretly slipped away from the town.[[/b]4] By 622, Muhammad had emigrated to Medina, then known as Yathrib, a large agricultural oasis.[3] Following the emigration, the Meccans seized the properties of the Muslim emigrants in Mecca.[5]

Among the things Muhammad did in order to settle the longstanding grievances among the tribes of Medina was drafting a document known as the Constitution of Medina (date debated), establishing a kind of brotherhood among the eight Medinan tribes and Muslim emigrants from Mecca, which specified the rights and duties of all citizens and the relationship of the different communities in Medina (including that of the Muslim community to other communities specifically the Jews and other "Peoples of the Book"wink.[1][2] The community defined in the Constitution of Medina, umma, had a religious outlook but was also shaped by the practical considerations and substantially preserved the legal forms of the old Arab tribes.[3] Muhammad's adoption of facing north towards Jerusalem when performing the daily prayers (qibla) however need not to necessarily be a borrowing from the Jews as the reports about the direction of prayer before migration to Medina are contradictory and further this direction of prayer was also practiced among other groups in Arabia.

[b]The first group of pagan converts to Islam in Medina were the clans who had not produced great leaders for themselves but had suffered from warlike leaders from other clans. This was followed by the general acceptance of Islam by the pagan population of Medina, apart from some exceptions. [/b]This was, according to Ibn Ishaq, influenced by the conversion to Islam of Sa'd ibn Mua'dh, one of the prominent leaders in Medina.

In the course of Muhammad proselytizing in Mecca, he viewed Christians and Jews (both of whom he referred to as "People of the Book"wink as natural allies, part of the Abrahamic religions, sharing the core principles of his teachings, and anticipated their acceptance and support. [/b]Muslims, like Jews, were at that time praying towards Jerusalem. In the Constitution of Medina, Muhammad demanded the Jews' political loyalty in return for religious and cultural autonomy in many treaties.[6]

[b]The Jewish clans however did not obey these treaties because of a feud with the Muslims though in the course of time there were a few converts from them.[7] After his migration to Medina, Muhammad's attitude towards Christians and Jews changed "because of experience of treachery".

Economically uprooted by their Meccan persecutors and with no available profession, the Muslim migrants turned to raiding Meccan caravans to respond to their persecution and to provide sustenance for their Muslim families, [/b]thus initiating armed conflict between the Muslims and the pagan Quraysh of Mecca.[9][10] [b]Muhammad delivered Qur'anic verses permitting the Muslims, "those who have been expelled from their homes", to fight the Meccans in opposition to persecution (see Qur'an Sura 22 (Al-Hajj) Ayat 39-40[11]).[12] These attacks provoked and pressured Mecca by interfering with trade, and allowed the Muslims to acquire wealth, power and prestige while working toward their ultimate goal of inducing Mecca's submission to the new faith.[13][14]

In March 624, Muhammad led some three hundred warriors in a raid on a Meccan merchant caravan. The Muslims set an ambush for the Meccans at Badr.[15] Aware of the plan, the Meccan caravan eluded the Muslims. Meanwhile, a force from Mecca was sent to protect the caravan. The force did not return home upon hearing that the caravan was safe. The battle of Badr began in March 624.[16] Though outnumbered more than three to one, the Muslims won the battle, killing at least forty-five Meccans and taking seventy prisoners for ransom; only fourteen Muslims died. They had also succeeded in killing many of the Meccan leaders, including Abu Jahl.[17] Muhammad himself did not fight, directing the battle from a nearby hut alongside Abu Bakr.[18] In the weeks following the battle, Meccans visited Medina in order to ransom captives from Badr. Many of these had belonged to wealthy families, and were likely ransomed for a considerable sum. Those captives who were not sufficiently influential or wealthy were usually freed without ransom. Muhammad's decision was that those prisoners who refused to end their persecution of Muslims and were wealthy but did not ransom themselves should be killed.[1

Bro if you were in prophet Muhammad's (S.A.W) shoe what would you have done would you surrender yourself to be persecuted. It was obvious God(Allah) behind him because the Muslims were outnumbered in that same battle you talk about ratio more than 3 to 1 yet he was victorious that alone is a miracle for People who reasons.
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by sagenaija: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
haekymbahdx:
undecidedd
[b]The Islamic prophet Muhammad came to Medina following the migration of his followers in what is known .........

I wish you quoted your sources. That would have made it easy to verify.

However, let's look at what you presented Mohamed was at first INVITED to Medina  (Yathrib). He drafted a document known as the Constitution of Medina. After his migration to Medina, Muhammad's attitude towards Christians and Jews changed "because of experience of treachery". The Muslim migrants turned to raiding Meccan caravans to respond to their persecution and to provide sustenance for their Muslim families. Muhammad led some three hundred warriors in a raid on a Meccan merchant caravan. The Muslims set an ambush for the Meccans at Badr.

So, it's clear that Mohamed initially enjoyed the goodwill of the people of Yathrib. He used that to plan raids on the people of Mecca. After gaining sufficient military strength he eventually turned on both Mecca and Yathrib.

Conquering the people was not enough for him. He decided to kill all those he considered as threat to him.

Nothing suggested that the Meccans killed the Moslems. All that was mentioned was persecution of the Moslems.

Many islamic sources show that whilst the people Mohamed preached to disagreed with him, it never led to physical attacks UNTIL Mohamed initiated fight and started raiding caravans. He behaved more like a political fighter than a religious leader.

Even from what you posted there is nothing that suggests that the people of Yathrib were the first to attack Mohamed. They offered him shelter from his claim of persecution. What they got in return was treachery and slaughter.
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by GodWrites: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
It's always fun when you see two deluded fellows dragging each other in the mud grin
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by haekymbahdx: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
:
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by AntiChristian: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2020
sagenaija:

AntiChristian,
There's a lot of difference between illusion of piety due to outward or external observances and purity of the heart.

Islam lacks the latter.

This is why Islam cannot do anything to make a person right with the true God.

The above is just a mere claim which holds no water! Comment on the subject matter.

Of what importance is Yahweh with women menstruation and whoever touches them?
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by sagenaija: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

The above is just a mere claim which holds no water! Comment on the subject matter.

Of what importance is Yahweh with women menstruation and whoever touches them?
Did I as a Christian say I hold on to that?
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by AntiChristian: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2020
sagenaija:

Did I as a Christian say I hold on to that?

You refuse to agree that Yahweh held to that till he changed his mind in the NT for Christianity.

You know Yahweh's religion was Judaism before he changed to Christianity!
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by sagenaija: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

You refuse to agree that Yahweh held to that till he changed his mind in the NT for Christianity.

You know Yahweh's religion was Judaism before he changed to Christianity!
And you know I'm a Christian.
Re: Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! by AntiChristian: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
sagenaija:

And you know I'm a Christian.

And you know i'm a Muslim too.

(1) (Reply)

Do Demonic Spirits Incarnate As Human Beings On Earth? / Living A Life That Pleases GOD / How Christians Should Behave Now That Twitter Has Been Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.