Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous (6678 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Enemyofdarkness: 8:49am On May 23, 2020
I met a girl last year, beautiful and we'll mannered. I met her at a boutique where she works as a sales girl. I liked her the very first time I set my eyes on her. We've been talking since last year, she calls Everytime to ask how I'm fairing, one of her personality that I so much like.

One day, I just decided to ask her out but she said she has boyfriend. I asked her out twice but same thing I just let her be. I stopped calling her, sometimes when she calls I won't answer. She got angry why I haven't been talking to her then i told her it's because she has boyfriend. She said that doesn't mean we could still be friends, I said okay, as long as you no go ask me for money we are cool.
Ever since then, she's been one of my best female friends.
Fast forward to last 2 weeks, we met at a restaurant, she came with one of her friends. They work in the same place. She is beautiful as well. At the restaurant, we had a nice time. We talked, gist and laugh.
So when I got home, I called her to ask about that her friend. She asked me if I liked her I said yes.
So she said she would help talk to her cos she has no phone and she's busy most times except during the weekend.
Surprisingly she wooed her on my behalf and she(her friend) agreed to date me. This her friend never think twice, she quickly grab her copy lol.

Despite the fact that, she's aware I and her friend are now dating she never stops calling me. She gets jealous of anything I do to her I can't mention. Shebi she dey form for me nau, her friend don take over her place in my heart.
Yesterday she called to ask me if I like her, I just stylishly reminded her she has boyfriend she almost cried and with vexation, she hung up on me. I think something is bothering her mind but I can never ask out again. I've done that twice I can't do that again. Na she fvck na, the ship has sailed already

How do I tell her without hurting her feelings?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Millenniumlady(f): 8:51am On May 23, 2020
You fvcked up big time sometimes we ladies love it when you woo us like 4/6times before we'll give in better tell the new girl that you where
already in a relationship before she came go back to her friend for peace to rain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by oluwadabira111(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2020
definitely this your best friend likes you!For her to be giving you attitude!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2020
Women and the confusing things they do...they even end up confusing themselves. Just bone her side, be like say you sef still dey reason the girl low key. Don't tell her outrightly, let your body language do the work.

You never know what you might miss if you tell her outrightly.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by olamidedivotee(f): 9:00am On May 23, 2020
sit her down and talk to her know her mind because if a lady love you deeply nowadays you should thank your stars.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Kylekent59: 9:04am On May 23, 2020
One day this new one you are dating now would come with her friends, you would go for one of them...and the cycle continues till you contract disease.

You come to Nairaland to air your dirty laundries.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by KingZaddy(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You fvcked up big time sometimes we ladies love it when you woo us like 4/6times before we'll give in better tell the new girl that you're already in a relationship before she came go back to her friend for peace to rain
Shut the fvck up

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Millenniumlady(f): 9:10am On May 23, 2020
KingZaddy:
Shut the fvck up
You're fishing in a dangerous water better becareful i won't warn you again.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:10am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You fvcked up big time sometimes we ladies love it when you woo us like 4/6times before we'll give in better tell the new girl that you're already in a relationship before she came go back to her friend for peace to rain
My dear, he did the right thing

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Millenniumlady(f): 9:13am On May 23, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
My dear, he did the right thing
No he didn't he just wants to play with her feelings becareful of sure men he's just like this selfish guy below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by tweakdude1: 9:16am On May 23, 2020
Dude don't look at her side. Let your body language do the talking period.

She's just looking for your attention nothing more .

6 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Dfynboi: 9:16am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
wtf,4to 6 times??when u re nt d daughter of queen elizbeth,if i try wooing u once nd u turn me down we re done

34 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by luvyaself95(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So he should keep asking her out as if she is Contract he is trying to win.
Many Men are wise now only fools and jobless men stalk ladies around.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by luvyaself95(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2020
Ladies and their wahala sha well am done with them. Local cannot can anymore grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by IamPlato(m): 9:21am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
you No De Taya to Comment Rubbish

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by internationalman(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2020
Just fvck the both of them and move on...

Let it end in tears for them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by qwertyboss(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
By the time you reached 40years without a husband you will realized that men who had good intentions hardly go past the third time

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by rosy1992(f): 9:50am On May 23, 2020
Some ladies are something else.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Froshloaded: 10:05am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ah grin grin
Guess she has learnt her lesson now..
Why tf will you be waiting for a guy to ask you out more than 4 times.

Who born you?
who dare you?
Who bring you?
How do you exist, who form you?
How do you form?
Where do you come from?
How do you exist grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by EmmanuelBanks: 10:11am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

it Really baffles me in this 21st century on how a lady believe or are entitled to the fact that a guy has to woe them more than 5 times before they say yes...I just pity you continue with that mentality. as an adult you should know what you want and what you dont, you re there beating round the Bush...Ode Oshi

p.s. any girl that does that now is living 80yrs behind

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by femi4: 10:28am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
That's hypocritical, next time say "naija ladies". Besides, she's already in a relationship
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Shirii: 10:28am On May 23, 2020
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Nobody: 10:29am On May 23, 2020
Humans are selfish...she has a boyfriend and still want you, it is very bad.

Don't be so emotional to believe that she loves you, you just have to leave the line the way it is. She is your friend, and let it stay that way.

Stick to her friend.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Enemyofdarkness: 10:39am On May 23, 2020
Warlord2012:
Humans are selfish...she has a boyfriend and still want you, it is very bad.

Don't be so emotional to believe that she loves you, you just have to leave the line the way it is. She is your friend, and let it stay that way.

Stick to her friend.
Thanks for the advice bro, I will stick to her friend

3 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Akinbahm(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Millenniumlady:
Millenniumlady:

Kpele Balloon d'or
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Rhaspody(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2020
Eyaa
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Millenniumlady(f): 10:58am On May 23, 2020
Akinbahm:
[color=#000099][/color]

Kpele Balloon d'or
And you had to qoute me three times
Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nope, she already said she's in a relationship, so he shouldn't bother himself

5 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2020
Go for her friend Op..... no let any girl use you catch cruise

5 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Naija246: 11:06am On May 23, 2020
You,my friend just applied a well known pick-up tactic grin cheesy
You're a real og cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Naija246: 11:11am On May 23, 2020
I swear!! The internet is making alot of men wise now when it comes to women matters cheesy
Only a fool keeps chasing a woman thats not interested.
luvyaself95:

So he should keep asking her out as if she is Contract he is trying to win.
Many Men are wise now only fools and jobless men stalk ladies around.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous by Coborona: 11:19am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Woo you 4/6 times
When you are not mango
I would rather woo mango 4/6 times

Men that knows the game, don't need to woo to get a response
Asking a lady stupid questions like can I be your boyfriend and all gives her the upper hand...

You making her feel fly, making her in charge to either reject you or accept

Invade her like a cancer... Metastatic one that slowly spreads... Till she has no choice.
Don't be asking her lady if she has a boyfriend

OP you did no wrong
You eventually made it up
Continue to pepper her with her friend's gist
Na she even help you get her friend
Why the thing come dey pain her?
All these gals don't even know what they want

You know you can have them both, if you play it right

Gal turn you down.. Date her friends, her sisters, cousins... If possible her momma too grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) / Major Sexual Turnoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.