Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend (5598 Views)

A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by Faithful4real(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
He's lucky he didn't meet someone like me i would have set that house on fire

This girl is a psycho. You are just looking for attention. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by Sierusvirus(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2020
This is a minor case, all the guy needs do is take a picture of all she damaged and take her to court.

Mark my words, she will pay for everything and even pay for any other claims you place against her.

It will take sometime but you need to add other heavy claims to cover for the time the court will give to her (if you know what I mean).

But to pay, she must PAY FOR EVERYTHING IN FULL.

Be wise.

1 Like

Re: See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by Sierusvirus(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2020
EmmySparky:
lol...ordinary Girlfriend...not even wife...she get luck sha...she has a cold dude as her bf

Thank you my brother, even if she’s my wife, she will pay for everything she damaged, no single mercy for any woman that does such things to me.
Re: See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by EmmySparky(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2020
Sierusvirus:

Thank you my brother, even if she’s my wife, she will pay for everything she damaged, no single mercy for any woman that does such things to me.

lol I trust u
Re: See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I was actually looking forward to a bloody scene with a bashed head and spilled brain matter.

How disappointing tongue

You watch too much of horror films
Re: See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2020
Sierusvirus:

You have yourself to blame for marrying a woman like that in the first place

1 Like

Re: See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by Sam0(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2020
When you marry olosho as house wife that's what you get
Re: See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by mechanics(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2020
Old pictures.
Re: See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by gift2xl: 9:46pm On May 23, 2020
When dude's keeps a lady with a big butt or fine face and keeps ignoring the red flag's.

1 Like

Re: See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by Hisduchess(f): 11:58pm On May 23, 2020
Akinbahm:

Either old gist or not this kind of girls should be distance away from one's life if truly person want to make it, live longer and enjoy for this life...

Life too sweet pass make one psycho girl con put sand for e garri wey 9ja don spoil with bad belle.

You look like this dog lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 3:25pm On May 24, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You watch too much of horror films

Life is a horror film, my dear wink
Re: See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by Mypeople2(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
This is what you get when you date or marry a woman who can't control her emotions.
Arrest the babe and let her family pay for it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Gfs Be Like....(picture) / Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack / Several Things That Make Women Want To Have S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.