Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Check This Out If You Don't Mind - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check This Out If You Don't Mind (424 Views)

Help! I Need An Urgent Loan, I Don't Mind Repaying Back With Interest! / Help Me With This! I Don't Mind Paying You Something For It. / Don't Mind Them They Are Blind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out If You Don't Mind by vault(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2020
*INTRODUCING TBD INCOME*

TBD Income was launched on the 18th of March

Here's what you do on the website to earn.

*Referral is not necessarily needed to get paid*

�As a participant of TBD Income, you could be earning as much as N3000 on a daily basis just with your phone.
TBD Income gives even a novice the opportunity to achieve his/her dreams with less pressure

�Each day you login to the website, you get paid *50 activity points*

�You get paid each time you share sponsored content on your social media timeline

�For sharing sponsored content on your timeline, you get paid *200 activity ponts*(1-4 per day)

� For viewing posts, you get paid *5 activity points*

�For commenting on posts, you get paid *5 activity points*

� For creating quality posts, you get paid *250 activity points*

� For referring people to be a part of this great platform, you get *N1000* per person... That means N10,000 for convincing 10 persons to join TBD��
*(Note: It is not compulsory to refer)*

�All activity points are converted to naira and you get paid directly to your bank account��

�Referral bonuses are paid on a weekly basis and the minimum withdrawal amount for referral bonuses is *N2000*

� Activity earnings are also paid on a weekly basis and the minimum withdrawal amount for activity earnings is *N2000*

� All these benefits can be gotten with a one time registration fee of *N1,500*

Don't dull... The earlier you register, the better for you����

A click on my signature will lead you to me

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From The Telecom Industry / African Development Bank Ten Biggest Shareholders / Make Money From This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.