Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Need To Learn How To Build My Instagram Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Learn How To Build My Instagram Account (623 Views)

Should I Build My Website With Wordpress? / See What My Instagram Account Is Showing, What Should I Do? / I Can't Access My Instagram Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Learn How To Build My Instagram Account by ayummy(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2020
I would be grateful for hints on how to develop my Instagram account... I hear there are walk throughs ... Or apps that helps .. I want to build my followers and also increase my visibility and likes .. Thank you.. Help an hustling fashion designer ...
Re: I Need To Learn How To Build My Instagram Account by Surfondsystems: 11:35am On May 23, 2020
ayummy:
I would be grateful for hints on how to develop my Instagram account... I hear there are walk throughs ... Or apps that helps .. I want to build my followers and also increase my visibility and likes .. Thank you.. Help an hustling fashion designer ...

Post good quality photos.
Post regularly.
Be consistent.
Tag influencers and Models and interact with them.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Learn How To Build My Instagram Account by ayummy(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2020
Surfondsystems:

Post good quality photos.
Post regularly.
Be consistent.
Tag influencers and Models and interact with them.
thank you Boss...
Re: I Need To Learn How To Build My Instagram Account by Bloghomies(m): 10:59pm On May 23, 2020
Hi, you probably want to become an Instagram influencer and make money right? That's really a cool path bro. In that case, you need to master the ins and out of Instagram.

First thing first, you need to decide your niche, an area you want to focus on. When you discover your niche, you'll discover your ideal audience.

This insight will help you reach out to them so they can follow your account.

Another trick is to master how to use hashtags. When you use hashtags effective, you'll be able to boost your post to reach more people.

Take note, use hashtags related to your niche.

I wrote a post recently on how to become an Instagram influencer Do check it out, you might find it helpful.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Learn How To Build My Instagram Account by ayummy(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2020
Bloghomies:
Hi, you probably want to become an Instagram influencer and make money right? That's really a cool path bro. In that case, you need to master the ins and out of Instagram.

First thing first, you need to decide your niche, an area you want to focus on. When you discover your niche, you'll discover your ideal audience.

This insight will help you reach out to them so they can follow your account.

Another trick is to master how to use hashtags. When you use hashtags effective, you'll be able to boost your post to reach more people.

I wrote a post recently on how to become an Instagram influencer Do check it out, you might find it helpful.
thank you very much.. Would read more.. Please be available for more questions ..
Re: I Need To Learn How To Build My Instagram Account by ayummy(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2020
Bloghomies:

This insight will help you reach out to them so they can follow your account. moi

. But the link is not opening
Re: I Need To Learn How To Build My Instagram Account by Bloghomies(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2020
ayummy:
. But the link is not opening

Try again.. Made a mistake

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Giveaway...... Download Everythging Now For Free. / Popup Ads Plugin / Please I Need Your Advice On My Carrer Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.