Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? (6613 Views)

Afritv New Employee Update / Afritv Recruitment Process / How Genuine Is This Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Dammyhot(f): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Samiolafire:
Later got to find out that they are real after joining the link to their live session
same here o
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by beebi5(f): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dammyhot:
same here o
please I was unable to join the live, what did they say?
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Gibsonworld05(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Samiolafire:
Later got to find out that they are real after joining the link to their live session
Pls, what are the highpoint in the session. I heard we are to register somewhere, can you please sheld more light to it??
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Samiolafire: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Register at afritv.net
Synopsis of the live session...

*An email will be sent across to all employees about the legal binding contract soon.

*The module operandi of your work is also described in the legal binding contract.

*Check your inbox/spam folder if you got a mail concerning a job offer from Afritv.net, if not send a mail to them info@afritv.net.

*Wait for other necessary information which will pass across to you through your mail for further steps.

*You can still watch the offline video of the Live session at their official site Afritv.net for more clarifications.

*No attendance was taken due to their technical issues.
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by babra19: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Samiolafire:
Register at afritv.net
Synopsis of the live session...

*An email will be sent across to all employees about the legal binding contract soon.

*The module operandi of your work is also described in the legal binding contract.

*Check your inbox/spam folder if you got a mail concerning a job offer from Afritv.net, if not send a mail to them info@afritv.net.

*Wait for other necessary information which will pass across to you through your mail for further steps.

*You can still watch the offline video of the Live session at their official site Afritv.net for more clarifications.

*No attendance was taken due to their technical issues.

Thanks for sharing.
My challenge now is that i am confused about the offer letter.
Can you screenshot what it looks like, so i will confirm if that is the same i got?

Many thanks.
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Samiolafire: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Screenshot yours.. coz i haven't gotten mine offer letters too. Though i have sent them a mail as directed from the live session.
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by beebi5(f): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
I did not get the offer letter too. I just sent a mail.
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Henrymalachy(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2020
The offer letter is the mail you got stating the amount to be paid as your salary. That was what the coordinator said in the live section.
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Samiolafire: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2020
Henrymalachy:
The offer letter is the mail you got stating the amount to be paid as your salary. That was what the coordinator said in the live section.
Oh really!!! If that is the case i got the offer letter then
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by sireybello: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
has anyone gotten a mail from AfriTv today? it's an invitation to an online workshop.
We are told to confirm if we'll be available too

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by sammugbes(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
sireybello:
has anyone gotten a mail from AfriTv today? it's an invitation to an online workshop.
. I got the mail too, its on Thursday.
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Basilekeh: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
sireybello:

I'm yet to get o...please apart from registering in their site was there anything specific they asked us to do.
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by superability(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Basilekeh:

I'm yet to get o...please apart from registering in their site was there anything specific they asked us to do.
Aside ur registration on the site, there's nothing else to do, except for u to just be glued to ur email for any update... Just like the one sent today
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by toyinakin(f): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please I have issues to register. It telling me invalid login and invalid alias display name it not accepting all d names i use .but it accept the rest information
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Kene12: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Good evening, if you want to register on AfriTv website, don't use your Gmail account but you use Yahoo mail, it will accept it. As for the name, put a name, you will be addressed with. Let's pray and hope it's real.
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by toyinakin(f): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
It saying invalid user name not available

Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Adelekun: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
How do I registered on afritv. Please add me to the afritv group 07069502402
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Heltonforever: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Pls who has gotten his or her offer letter?
Also kindly add me to any of the WhatsApp group 07062447445.
Thanks
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Grayce915: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hi everyone, who has been able to edit and complete his/her details on afritv website as said by the facilitator of today's workshop?
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by beebi5(f): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Grayce915:
Hi everyone, who has been able to edit and complete his/her details on afritv website as said by the facilitator of today's workshop?
Yes, I have done mine, Register first then login and update your profile with your full details.
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Grayce915: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
beebi5:
Yes, I have done mine, Register first then login and update your profile with your full details.
Thank you, I later got to know about it
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by kenny5853: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hello everyone
Pls add me to afritv wat app group 08135396216
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by dinkiechic03: 1:47am On Jul 29, 2020
Pls have you been added to any group yet?
snoopy1:
pls, add this number too.. 07067954874
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Mightyodi: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Heltonforever:
Pls who has gotten his or her offer letter?
Also kindly add me to any of the WhatsApp group 07062447445.
Thanks

WhatsApp me on 07089391706, if you got AftriTv job offer
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Heltonforever: 5:05am On Aug 09, 2020
Mightyodi:

Drop ur number na.

WhatsApp me, if you got AftriTv job offer
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Mightyodi: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is my WhatsApp number
I will send the AftriTv group link to you
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Mideberry: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Please has anyone gotten employment letter so the rest of us can know
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by superability(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2020
toyinakin:
It saying invalid user name not available

Sorry for replying late... I just saw this...
Based on wat I can see in the image u post, the site will not accept the email, alias and login.

The reason for that is that someone might have used Toyin already... What you'll do is change the name to either ur surname or middle name or add numbers to the Toyin...

For the email, its advised you use an official email...

For Alias, try another name...

All the entries must be ticked
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Olayinka05: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Hello Everyone, does anyone have update about the Afritv recruitment since the last Microsoft Office365 webinar training. Kindly share.

Thanks!
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by Danny4u(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
There is a group kn telegram
Re: How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? by DarasimiDaniel: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2020
There is a group on telegram. Just download the telegram app if u dnt have it and search for Afritv on the search bar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update / FMN 2022 Recruitment!!! / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.