Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed (2520 Views)

"What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2020
good morning nairaland family,my new girlfriend came to my house early this morning,she did not inform me.what happened is that she found a used condom under my bed which i used last night with a random girl,she has been crying and i felt bad.pls what should i do to make it up to her.i dont want to lose her trust respect and love.
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Ablyz(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2020
give her natural milk

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Makavelli25: 11:38am On May 23, 2020
Nawa o Apologise to her and fvck her afterwards
She is a hoe,all black gals are hoe
If you beg am she nor hear then throw her out and get another cunt

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Ningen(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2020
A used condom under your bed??

Shít. You must be a really dirty pig. No offence.

8 Likes

Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Daroldigits: 11:46am On May 23, 2020
so also is your mother
Makavelli25:
Nawa o
Apologise to her and fvck her afterwards

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by philcz(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2020
Mtchewww
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2020
Ningen:

very funny,i plan to get rid of it in the morning.because i was tired,i didnt knw she would come early in the morning
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by vanida6: 11:53am On May 23, 2020
Ningen:

yeah very lazy dude hw can someone keep a used condom under his bed,,,pooo angry

1 Like

Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2020
vanida6:
yeah very lazy dude hw can someone keep a used condom under his bed,,,pooo angry
really i don una.neat like snow
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by SweetCunt97(f): 12:14pm On May 23, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
good morning nairaland family,my new girlfriend came to my house early this morning,she did not inform me.what happened is that she found a used condom under my bed which i used last night with a random girl,she has been crying and i felt bad.pls what should i do to make it up to her.i dont want to lose her trust respect and love.
Fvck off. U don't deserve nothing from her

1 Like

Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
that is her choice to make,dont be a joy killer.
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by tunize(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2020
Makavelli25:
Nawa o

Na wa ooo don't u have a sister because the all black gals includes ur female lineage

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Lordbucci2: 1:11pm On May 23, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
if still trust and respect, then she is stupid ! Cos u dnt deserve it..
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by lightangel65i(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Exactly he is a dirty ass hole

She should break up with him

I hate people who cheat

1 Like

Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Sailorsoldier1: 1:41pm On May 23, 2020
Makavelli25:
Nawa o

True bro
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 23, 2020
Baba e don happen e don happen...she go stop d cry when water finish fr her eyes,e fit be na someone else dick she sef collect over night grin ...na very few decent girl dey out dia jare embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by rosy1992(f): 1:49pm On May 23, 2020
This one is case closed.
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Dfynboi: 2:06pm On May 23, 2020
she came to collect the "d" only to find out dt another LovePeddler has been dr b4 her,women nd jelousy
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 23, 2020
If it's not too late, tell her you used it to "Jo soapy". Because it increases the feeling. She just might believe your cheating arse.
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Makavelli25: 3:07pm On May 23, 2020
Daroldigits:
so also is your mother
tunize:

Na wa ooo don't u have a sister because the all black gals includes ur female lineage
Daroldigits:
so also is your mother
Dumb fvbkers

Slave to hoes
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2020
You lay with some random girl, that's not very nice of you. Not everybody can handle this. If she did the same, what do you expect her to do to keep your trust, love and respect
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2020
Lies.

Picture or i nor believe!
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by tunize(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2020
Makavelli25:
Dumb fvbkers

Slave to hoes
Stop deceiving urself because the same girls u still dey sleep with. 9ja babes are the best forget sey some dey fork up
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Makavelli25: 3:38pm On May 23, 2020
tunize:

Stop deceiving urself because the same girls u still dey sleep with. 9ja babes are the best forget sey some dey fork up
Run along man,i aint got time fnr this
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by tunize(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2020
Makavelli25:
Run along man,i aint got time fnr this
alright peace.
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Sixfeetbelle: 5:00pm On May 23, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

Ask yourself this important question truthfully and whatever answer you come up with, let it be done accordingly to deserving parties.

"If you found a used condom under her bed, what would you do?"
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by uthlaw: 5:29pm On May 23, 2020
Heistman:
Baba e don happen e don happen...she go stop d cry when water finish fr her eyes,e fit be na someone else dick she sef collect over night grin ...na very few decent girl dey out dia jare embarassed
exactly watin I wan talk....na pretend she dey pretend abeg!
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by uchihajt: 5:31pm On May 23, 2020
Makavelli25:
Nawa o

To bad you have a mother...
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by yommen: 5:34pm On May 23, 2020
You be mumu. She found a used condom not that she met you on another woman. Lie don finish for earth? If you love her so much, you should have insisted you left your friend at home yesterday and you came back to meet him with a girl. You were furious he invited a girl to your house but you didn't know he had left used condom under the bed. You haven't done anything with any girl since the last time you two met now. Show her your dick to see and touch self. Nonsense boy.
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 23, 2020
u must be a really dirty guy.what would a condom filled with semen be doing under ur bed lipsrsealed
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Ask yourself this important question truthfully and whatever answer you come up with, let it be done accordingly to deserving parties.

"If you found a used condom under her bed, what would you do?"
i we kill my self and ruo away
Re: My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed by simple250: 9:16pm On May 23, 2020
yommen:
You be mumu. She found a used condom not that she met you on another woman. Lie don finish for earth? If you love her so much, you should have insisted you left your friend at home yesterday and you came back to meet him with a girl. You were furious he invited a girl to your house but you didn't know he had left used condom under the bed. You haven't done anything with any girl since the last time you two met now. Show her your dick to see and touch self. Nonsense boy.

Indaboski must see this shocked blood of abacock

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men And Women Read Carefully!!! / K / When I Drink Alcohol This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.