Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi (37116 Views)

Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds / Ajaokuta: Reps Panel Recommends Use Of Abacha Loot / House Names 11-Member Committee To Probe Recovery Of Abacha Loot.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by waldigit: 6:15pm On May 23, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2020/05/history-of-abachas-theft-is-being.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+NotesFromAtlanta+(Notes+from+Atlanta)&m=1
Major General Buhari is such a disappointment, that I restrain myself from passing a comment on him.

3 Likes

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by just2endowed: 6:20pm On May 23, 2020
DrGoodman:
And a certain "Saint " Bubu was in charge of the whole money accruing from oil sales called the PTF funds, that's where the whole money left from.

I keep saying it.... The people that benefited from the stashed money are in power today. Buhari can help explain where all money disappeared to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by just2endowed: 6:24pm On May 23, 2020
Makanakico:
Abacha never intended to use the stashed monies personally, he was advised to stash enormous cash in different central banks of the world to alleviate the effect of looming US sanctions; the US wanted to sanction Nigeria because Abacha wanted to form an alliance to form an African unified currency.
So Abacha should rather be praised because he meant well for Nigeria.
But baby-factory-land people will be here to spill non sense.

Argue with your phone.

:[ God have mercy on you. Why did abacha family said they can never be poor like dangote? Can you explain that one too

2 Likes

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Golan007: 6:26pm On May 23, 2020
Cocolatti:
Shut up!!!
PTF money was only used in the core North.

Indomie generation.
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Cocolatti(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2020
Golan007:

Indomie generation.
That's your generation not mine.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Golan007: 6:41pm On May 23, 2020
Cocolatti:
That's your generation not mine.

Didnt you just complete NYSC?

The internet never forgets.
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Cocolatti(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2020
Golan007:

Didnt you just complete NYSC?

The internet never forgets.
if 12 years ago is "just complete NYSC" then Yes. And what do you mean by the internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Golan007: 7:14pm On May 23, 2020
Cocolatti:
if 12 years ago is "just complete NYSC" then Yes. And what do you mean by the internet never forgets

12 years ago is the true indomie generation.

Less than that and you would have been Choi generation.
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by appini: 7:18pm On May 23, 2020
Dpaulie:
Buhari’s wealth was from the corrupted ruling of Abacha, there he respects Abacha so much

That's just the plain truth.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Nairalandmonika: 7:28pm On May 23, 2020
Atomemmy:
Chai

That there are still controversies concerning Abacha's loot is something I don't understand. For Christ sake, the man is dead, and it wouldn't change anything, saying if he stole the money or not. We should rather be focused on returning those monies and use it to the betterment of our country.

Those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it.

The history will always be there that abacha was a dictator that looted over 5 billion US dollars. Buhari and his gang trying to change the narrative is very wrong and we should speak out because if we don't speak out future generations will say abacha never stole but save.
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by stormborn28(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2020
Makanakico:
Abacha never intended to use the stashed monies personally, he was advised to stash enormous cash in different central banks of the world to alleviate the effect of looming US sanctions; the US wanted to sanction Nigeria because Abacha wanted to form an alliance to form an African unified currency.

Argue with your phone.
just look at the nonsense you spewed.. This can only be reasoned from the ANUS.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Nairalandmonika: 7:32pm On May 23, 2020
Makanakico:

Argue with your phone.
He was expecting a US sanction but starch the money in thesame US he was expecting a sanction from.
Abi was it not US that returned 310 million dollars recently.
Secondly how come buhari is giving bagudu (kebbi state governor) 100 million dollars from the money abacha supposedly saved.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 7:41pm On May 23, 2020
Makanakico:

Argue with your phone.

Haahahahaha.... Beer parlor gist

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by stormborn28(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2020
This present government has a serious problem (reputation)

2 Likes

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Cocolatti(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2020
Golan007:

12 years ago is the true indomie generation.

Less than that and you would have been Choi generation.
I thought you said I just completed NYSC?
Small boy I've given you enough attention
Good night.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Golan007: 7:46pm On May 23, 2020
Cocolatti:
I thought you said I just completed NYSC?
Small boy I've given you enough attention
Good night.

You completed your NYSC in 2008 which makes you a kid to me.

By then I had already done 8 years as a graduate.
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2020
Galadimian logic.....

grin

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 7:57pm On May 23, 2020
babaolofin:

The fact remains that IBOs are very parochial minded to an irrational level that it becomes an absurdity engaging them on objective level on a matter of national discourse or importance. For a man to call Emir Sanusi whistle blowing as CBN governor a false alarm is the reasoning of an Onitsha main market trader. It is Emefiele at CBN that covered the looting. IBO man as CBN governor, Ibo man as Finance Minister, semi IBO as petroleum minister.

If Abacha were to be alive, would they have discovered the money? How much of IBB's loot has been discovered?

Estimated $80 billion was perfectly looted under GEJ by Okonjo Iweala and his kinsmen in a distributed and well arranged fraud. A government that made the highest revenue in the history of Africa from time immemorial till date but saved no one kobo, instead, she borrowed heavily while oil was selling at high price. She spent part of reserve OBJ left. That is the greatest technical fraud in the world. She borrowed to pay salary before leaving office. IBOs noises and cry will never allow us a study of GEJ's stewardship.

You call IBos criminals but how much loot have been traced to them? Isnt it Abachas own we have been repatriating till thsi moment and God knows when it ll end. Your father Buhari 's own ll soon come up. Let's just wait for it. IBO matter kill you there..

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 7:58pm On May 23, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

PTF did more work in 4 years than PDP did in 16.

Ewu nmeeee

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 8:03pm On May 23, 2020
Golan007:

You completed your NYSC in 2008 which makes you a kid to me.

By then I had already done 8 years as a graduate.

Yet you come here with so much lies.. Which PTF under Buhari were you referring to? So you think people dont go source for information ? I just pity you.. IRREDEEMABLE ZOMBIE
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Golan007: 8:04pm On May 23, 2020
Evercurious:

Yet you come here with so much lies.. Which PTF under Buhari were you referring to? So you think people dont go source for information ? I just pity you.. ZOMBIE

Another from the indomie generation.
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Farooq Kperogi PhD, the man that makes PhD holders proud.
What the hell does this even mean?
Because he stated the Very Obvious
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 8:06pm On May 23, 2020
Golan007:

Another from the indomie generation.

Abeg sare pass.. So you think I was in secondary school when Abacha was head of state ?

Small pikin like you. Shey dem don pass the batton of IRREDEEMABLE ZOMBIE give you

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by ProfAmaben(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

What the hell does this even mean?
Because he stated the Very Obvious
How many people state the obvious these days? Do you think it's easy to have a loud voice?
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by higgs: 8:24pm On May 23, 2020
Farooq Kperogi,I salute You.It is only an slowpoke who will believe that Abacha never stole.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2020
ProfAmaben:

How many people state the obvious these days? Do you think it's easy to have a loud voice?
So how is that related to having a PhD?
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by xeju: 9:40pm On May 23, 2020
Atomemmy:
Chai

That there are still controversies concerning Abacha's loot is something I don't understand. For Christ sake, the man is dead, and it wouldn't change anything, saying if he stole the money or not. We should rather be focused on returning those monies and use it to the betterment of our country.

mumu. spirit of a co-barawo

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by xeju: 9:43pm On May 23, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Farooq Kperogi PhD, the man that makes PhD holders proud. Abacha was a northerner and it's normal for his people to defend him, afterall, Nigeria is "our own".
Abacha did well in governance anyway, if he was alive, nobody would have discovered all these loots, even if you discovered it, can you look Abacha in the eyes and tell him he's a thief?
Every sane mind knows that there would be a sudden change in Nigeria pretty soon which may come in the form of Balkanization or restructuring.
Abacha did well in governance. can you throw more light
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by globalresource: 9:47pm On May 23, 2020
Makanakico:

Argue with your phone.

But he also stack some in theUSA

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by GiantParrot(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2020
Abacha's family member came out to say they will never be as poor as Dangote, no matter how much the government recovers. Yet some "smart folks" have the guts to come to this thread and tell us how Abacha wasnt a thief.

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by NorthSharper(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2020
quote author=AFvckingAlpha post=89876944 ]Northerners been making a mess of Nigeria since 1967.

Greedy Bastards!
[/quote]

You must be a big uninformed fool if you don't know that when it comes to the unpatriotic and evil act of "making a mess of Nigeria since 1967" your equally corrupt fathers, uncles, grandfathers, in-laws, etc in the SOUTH have been playing (and will continue to play) their inglorious part!

Thus you in the SOUTH have your own fair share of the "Greedy Bastards", and you should call them out as well!
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Staro: 10:20pm On May 23, 2020

Useless president

Foolish followers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala, Five Other Women Who Head International Bodies / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Pocketing His Ipad At Saudi Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.