Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! (2934 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode / Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 23, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
This Afonja girl again. sometimes you forget you anti Igbo comments. The internet does not forget,
i have gone through your privious post to find out how you hate Igbos. You have been bursted. we love Rheno and FFK so go and look for a trick
Nnamdi Kanu has come to save the world.
There is nothing anybody can do about it
Why not take heed to the wise mesage passed, rather than focusing on the personality.

I've always said these guys FFK, Reno & co. don't have our genuine interest at heart; they're all for their selfish motives.

A word is enough for the wise!. Thanks @Op

1 Like

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2020
Amarabae:

yes o, stop disturbing my mention ,ogoni militant, Ogoni wannabe.
I am an Ogoniman/ Igbo from my mother
I live Igbo, I love Igbo, I love My mum. to Top it all a hard core IPOB who will follow MNK till he dies or I die

5 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Amarabae(f): 1:38pm On May 23, 2020
pineed:

Why not take heed to the wise mesage passed, rather than focusing on the personality.

I've always said these guys FFK, Reno & co. don't have our genuine interest at heart; they're all for their selfish motives.

you are welcome dear
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2020
pineed:

The propaganda the op is spreading is getting on you. These men are great men and have been tasted and trusted.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 23, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

She's not Igbo...same with u...Amarabae is from Rivers which is Niger Delta...you're not even Igbo ..so stfu

Just leave her alone.
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by ahiboilandgas: 1:43pm On May 23, 2020
Amarabae:
Oriaku Amarachi speaks:

My grandfather used to say that the snake is the longest surviving animal specie ,not because it is the strongest of all but it is the wisest,
which means that wisdom is superior to strength alone,
I used this proverbial phrase to bring to notice of my Igbo brethrens, Umunnem of the necessity of applying wisdom while living in Nigeria(at least for now)
I have carefully studied the tactics of these two PDP spokesmen in Using Igbos as shield while attacking buhari and the north,
All of a sudden, FFK and reno omokri are fighters of Igbo interest, something they couldn't do while in corridors of power,
they can deceive emotionally fragile Igbos, not intelligent nwaafo like Oriaku, Acharaugo diya 1 of Alaigbo,
I know their tricks,
Does Fani Kayode think that we have forgotten the famous Igbo phobic article he wrote while he was in corridors of power?
An article that poured a hateful tantrum on Igbos, called us unprintable names and insulted our ancestors who died in the war,
many Igbo scholars took him to the cleaners with powerful rebuttal,
all of a sudden, such a man is seen as a darling by some Igbo youths just because he demonises buhari and fulanis, or because he has an Igbo wife,
Ndigbo let us use our sense, Let us stop being tossed around like chaffs by these opportunists, Be wise.
Reno Omokri on the other hand is another cunny character ,I can never forget one famous post he made in late 2015 blasting and ridiculing ndigbo,
now knowing how emotionally fragile many Igbos are, he has pressed their controlling button by always "writing about Igbos"
Oga Omokri, don't you have an ethnic group, I assumed from my findings that he is either an Isoko or Itsekiri in Delta state,
you will never see him talk about the welfare of his tribe, always setting Igbos up against other tribes in a cunny way,
Look beyond the "praises" it is a poisoned chalice,
Yes Igbos are rich oga Omokri, we don't need you to tell us,
yorubas ,Fulanis , Hausas etc have super rich men too.
Igbos are hardworking and industrious so as other ethnic group, you will see hardworking people there too.
Igbos are bla bla bla bla
Reno Omokri let us be and start praising your own tribe,
I and many Igbos can't fall for your tricks, take it to Ipob page.
Ndigbo let's use our senses.
I am sure we have not forgotten the kemi olunloyo drama, she posted about Abba kyari death you Igbos rejoiced, she posted about nnamdi kanu's death, you guys starting foaming in the mouth on her page,
why are we tossed around emotionally like light feathers, what happened to our psyche?
We can't continue to be used as Sacrificial lamb in Nigeria all the time,
I dont know why they always rob in Igbos whenever they want to attack buhari or the north.
We have bled enough, let's avoid these two toxic men,
they don't like Igbos , Don't be deceived by write-ups,
put them in corridor of power again, you will see their true colour.
Oriaku loves you all
Daalu nu
their plan is to make 10m ibos emotionally votes pdp and atiku in 2023 as done in 2019 then add disgruntled northerners and anti tinubus force's in the southwest to win the presidency....ffk will have his cased drop and escape prison like dariye and co while reno will be elevated to spoke man since he got no tangible thing doing in America..

4 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Nonsoboy4life(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Just leave her alone.
Don't tell me you're eyeing her..she's married..flee from adultery..
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
their plan is to make 10m ibos emotionally votes pdp and atiku in 2023 as done in 2019 then add disgruntled northerners and anti tinubus force's in the southwest to win the presidency....ffk will have his cased drop and escape prison like dariye and co while reno will be elevated to spoke man since he got no tangible thing doing in America..
You are still thinking of presidency 2023. well, that is for yoruba and fulani. Biafra is living you to your fate
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by History555: 2:11pm On May 23, 2020
Afonja busy body

1 Like

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by caprini1: 2:18pm On May 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:
As for Reno , he only thrills the few idiots in his Facebook page and Twitter.
The way i scroll up when i see Reno,s post ehn! if he likes let him share 1billion naira,i see through him.Fake man ,he is.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by 247day: 2:28pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Pls this is not Kanu thread. angry
[/s]
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by 247day: 2:29pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Wow! Wonderful! I wish I can buy you beer, this thought provoking article is what I've been expecting from intelligent igbos, I'm proud you didn't disappoint.

Nice one.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by ahiboilandgas: 2:32pm On May 23, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
You are still thinking of presidency 2023. well, that is for yoruba and fulani. Biafra is living you to your fate
how by biafrans building endless fixed asset in kano ,abuja ,lagos...u intend to forgo all this properties and cash in nigeria bank accounts and stock markets ....u must belong to lower class or peasant group in ibo land envious of success of kinmen

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by waledeji(m): 2:34pm On May 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Leave her alone.

She is more Igbo than you.

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Dedetwo(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2020
TripleOh7:
Actually, this makes sense. I'm surprised.

But the truth is, it is the same button that Nnamdi Kanu has been pressing that these two thieves are also pressing.

Nnamdi Kanu said 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes. Yet his followership keeps growing daily.

The reason is not far-fetched.

Most Igbos hate Buhari and the moslem North. And very many of them hate Tinubu and the Yorubas.

Just insult any of these and you have their remote control in your hand.

This is your silly stream of thought. I should appreciate if you could provide the video where Nnamdi Kanu made such pronouncement and the context in which the crap was said.
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Marine54(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2020
Amarabae:

when they hit you with truth, you start shouting afonja.[sub][/sub]
okeikpo ,zuzuru gi gbafuom na ihu
you are every pain that the ibo are most prosperous in African ! Afanja claiming ibo and Niger delta....

1 Like

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by 247day: 2:38pm On May 23, 2020
[s][quote author=waledeji post=89875664][/quote][/s]
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 23, 2020
Of course, they'll use igbo to gain relevance and toss them aside later in the day.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
how by biafrans building endless fixed asset in kano ,abuja ,lagos...u intend to forgo all this properties and cash in nigeria bank accounts and stock markets ....u must belong to lower class or peasant group in ibo land envious of success of kinmen
Brother lets Biafrans worry about that. We have seen countries break into separate nations some by war and some without war.
We shall do it the way other countries did their own.

Let Biafrans worry about that not you
you cant be drinking panadol on top of another mans headache

Why are you afonjas so worried about the Biafrans suffering when they leave?
this defile all logic known to man. why are you guys so scared?
why can't you think of how you can liberate yourself from your slave masters
Oduduwa will despise you guys soon

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by ahiboilandgas: 2:47pm On May 23, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Brother lets Biafrans worry about that. We have seen countries break into separate nations some by war and some without war.
We shall do it the way other countries did their own.

Let Biafrans worry about that not you
you cant be drinking panadol on top of another mans headache
pointless..
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Marine54(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2020
Amarabae:
Oriaku Amarachi speaks:

My grandfather used to say that the snake is the longest surviving animal specie ,not because it is the strongest of all but it is the wisest,
which means that wisdom is superior to strength alone,
I used this proverbial phrase to bring to notice of my Igbo brethrens, Umunnem of the necessity of applying wisdom while living in Nigeria(at least for now)
I have carefully studied the tactics of these two PDP spokesmen in Using Igbos as shield while attacking buhari and the north,
All of a sudden, FFK and reno omokri are fighters of Igbo interest, something they couldn't do while in corridors of power,
they can deceive emotionally fragile Igbos, not intelligent nwaafo like Oriaku, Acharaugo diya 1 of Alaigbo,
I know their tricks,
Does Fani Kayode think that we have forgotten the famous Igbo phobic article he wrote while he was in corridors of power?
An article that poured a hateful tantrum on Igbos, called us unprintable names and insulted our ancestors who died in the war,
many Igbo scholars took him to the cleaners with powerful rebuttal,
all of a sudden, such a man is seen as a darling by some Igbo youths just because he demonises buhari and fulanis, or because he has an Igbo wife,
Ndigbo let us use our sense, Let us stop being tossed around like chaffs by these opportunists, Be wise.
Reno Omokri on the other hand is another cunny character ,I can never forget one famous post he made in late 2015 blasting and ridiculing ndigbo,
now knowing how emotionally fragile many Igbos are, he has pressed their controlling button by always "writing about Igbos"
Oga Omokri, don't you have an ethnic group, I assumed from my findings that he is either an Isoko or Itsekiri in Delta state,
you will never see him talk about the welfare of his tribe, always setting Igbos up against other tribes in a cunny way,
Look beyond the "praises" it is a poisoned chalice,
Yes Igbos are rich oga Omokri, we don't need you to tell us,
yorubas ,Fulanis , Hausas etc have super rich men too.
Igbos are hardworking and industrious so as other ethnic group, you will see hardworking people there too.
Igbos are bla bla bla bla
Reno Omokri let us be and start praising your own tribe,
I and many Igbos can't fall for your tricks, take it to Ipob page.
Ndigbo let's use our senses.
I am sure we have not forgotten the kemi olunloyo drama, she posted about Abba kyari death you Igbos rejoiced, she posted about nnamdi kanu's death, you guys starting foaming in the mouth on her page,
why are we tossed around emotionally like light feathers, what happened to our psyche?
We can't continue to be used as Sacrificial lamb in Nigeria all the time,
I dont know why they always rob in Igbos whenever they want to attack buhari or the north.
We have bled enough, let's avoid these two toxic men,
they don't like Igbos , Don't be deceived by write-ups,
put them in corridor of power again, you will see their true colour.
Oriaku loves you all
Daalu nu
Typical Afanja claiming ibo! By thier fruit we shall know them.......

4 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

This is your silly stream of thought. I should appreciate if you could provide the video where Nnamdi Kanu made such pronouncement and the context in which the crap was said.

Since you don't understand how the internet works, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by flokii: 3:01pm On May 23, 2020
Nice writeup Oriaku Amara..

For records sake, FFK has an Igbo girlfriend (snowwhite or whatever) and not wife.
#Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by asanwafo: 3:02pm On May 23, 2020
Yobabad:
Leave that two alone the are not our problem. Though I am very sure and can bet with Bola Tinubu left ball that you are not Igbo but I will advise you to desist from this your local antice. Onye ofe mmanu
When will u have sense?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by flokii: 3:02pm On May 23, 2020
History555:
Afonja busy body

Amarabae is one of the few Igbos from Rivers we love on here.. so say something else

3 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by 247day: 3:13pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by 247day: 3:16pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
Kikikiki dem don deu deny diasef cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Ojiofor: 3:33pm On May 23, 2020
Amarabea kindly take your own advise and leave Ndigbo alone,you can't claim to be Igbo from SS and in the other hand swear that there are no Igbo or Igboland beyond SE.Leave us alone we can fight our battles.You are fake Oriaku,even if you are,you are just one out millions of Oriakus and Btw,we are now in the age of OdoziAKU,You need to upgrade.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Paxie55: 3:41pm On May 23, 2020
It's very sad that your husband cannot give you attention, then, you resort to seeking attention in politics section. You tried doing your attention seeking on romance and no one there gave a rat ass about you. I pity the Igbos here giving you what your husband can't give to you.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Paxie55: 3:42pm On May 23, 2020
Ojiofor:
Amarabea kindly take your own advise and leave Ndigbo alone,you can't claim to be Igbo from SS and in the other hand swear that there are no Igbo or Igboland beyond SE.Leave us alone we can fight our battles.You are fake Oriaku,even if you are,you are just one out millions of Oriakus and Btw,we are now in the age of OdoziAKU,You need to upgrade.
You guys are the ones giving her the attention. She creates useless topics, and you guys jump to defend yourself. Someone that's doing all these cos of boredom.
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by michae1004: 3:47pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Wow! Wonderful! I wish I can buy you beer, this thought provoking article is what I've been expecting from intelligent igbos, I'm proud you didn't disappoint.

Nice one.
[/s]
Attention seeking impostor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra / NPF Must Publicly Apologise To The 3 Dead Men They Paraded As Gulak's Muderers / Unbelievable: Tinubu's Agbada Soaked Up With Poo Poo/urine At Awujale Palace..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.