Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Learn How To Import From China, Turkey, Vietnam, Malaysia And India - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Learn How To Import From China, Turkey, Vietnam, Malaysia And India (3357 Views)

Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Import From China, Turkey, Vietnam, Malaysia And India by Uniquedee(f): 1:19pm On May 23, 2020
*INTRODUCTION TO MINI IMPORTATION*

As the name implies it is the mini way of bring in goods to your country of residence.You can import cars,clothes,household items,party essentials and many more and make very good profits from them. China has become the hub of trade and commerce for most of the world's brands we patronize because their labour is cheap so their products are cheap aswell and you make a very good profit from it.

Mini importation is between
1.YOU

2.THE SELLER

3.THE BUYING AGENT(these agents will help you buy from the sites you will be given in this class)

4.THE LOGISTICS COMPANY(they help in shipping your goods to Nigeria)

This are available sites you can source for products at cheap rate

Product Sourcing and recommended websites to buy extremely cheap products*

Sites there are so many sites we use in sourcing for products and they include:

www.aliexpress.com
www.alibaba.com
www.1688.com
www.jd.com
www.taobao.com
www.tmall.com
www.dhgate.com
www.Amazon.com
www.IPmart.com
www.Dhgate.com
www.Dealextreme.com
www.Everbuying.com
www.Madeinchina.com
www.Cellularcountry.com
www.Dinodirect.com
www.Newegg.com
www.Ebay.com
www.10dollarmall.com
www.Lovelywholesale.com
www.Overstock.com
www.Payless.com
www.Carter.com
www.Moredeals.com
www.599fashion.com
www.Apparelcandy.com
www.Chinainvasion.com
www.Clothing.net

But from all of this i still prefer to talk on the first 3

1st is 1688.com
2nd is alibaba.com
3rd is aliexpress.com

In order of importance.

I call 1688 the best because its the cheapest, in fact they sell to e-commerce sites like Alibaba and aliexpress. 1688 charges in yuan which is China currency.
You access the site with the google chrome browser so it can translate it or download google translator.
Alibaba charges in dollar, same as aliexpress.... The difference is AliExpress can sell in smaller quantities
But none of these sites are as cheap as 1688.com

1688.com is a Chinese shopping website solely dedicated to catering for
the Chinese community.
Products here are sold for ridiculously cheaper prices than you would find on alibaba or aliexpress

This does not imply that they are fake at all.

They are highly qualitative products.

The reason they are cheap is because it is basically for the Chinese
community.

As you know, China has a huge population (when I break down the province of China we will understand better) and many
cottage industries thereby resulting in a glut of products and therefore
the massive low prices to meet the high population This is why 1688 (China version of Alibaba was created to help the China populace)

1.pre-order
2.Drop shipping
3.group buying
4.purchasing/ procurement agent

For those of us who are not financially buoyant, there are ways you can still earn From this business

I will explain them one after the other

*Pre-ordering is what I would like to emphasize on because I understand many of us do not really have big capital to start.... I am one importer that still believes in zero capital importation but the question is How is it possible?*

*one thing you should know in this business is the ability to package yourself and your brand*

Now on Instagram and even on some of our Facebook groups, we see group links like join my wholesale group, join my group buying group etc.... Truth is no one runs a pre-order group and not make at least 700-1000 on each of the product!�
These days we no longer run ads for our products we create a group of strong team of wholesaler..... You can even say 70percent pay and when the goods arrive you show them and request for your balance before handing over to them.... In that way at least you know 60percent of the payment is most likely for purchase sometimes it's usually less and the 40percent is yours as profit without stress at all

*the most important thing in Pre-ordering is commitment... You ensure they pay what will bring in goods to you and when it comes you get your profit before giving it to them*

*The answer is pre-ordering group*�

*Preordering*

This means paying for an item that is yet to be bought or produced

The idea behind it is that people can get it at a cheaper price compared to when it is readily available.

This works for hot products that are not common and mostly in high demand it also works for products that are high on demand like Shoes, kitchen accessories, bags and even hairs as expensive as they are.

How do you do this?

1. You run paid ads for the product and give a window for payment to be made.
2. You run free ads for the products *I will focus on this*

The moment it closes, you order for the goods with all the money you've gathered.

This method will even allow you have your profit even before you sell anything.

*This method is also for people that have zero capital to start a business of their own*

Like I said, this is an introductory class.
If you really want to do mini importation business, there are some procedures to follow before the product gets to ur door step.

Get our complete ebook where you will be taught procedures and steps to start importing and below are d course outline

*What to be Trained on the Master class�*

COURSE OUTLINE (FINAL IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION CLASS)

1. CHINA IMPORTATION
• how to use 1688 efficiently
• how to get suppliers contacts on.�How to run Facebook advert
* how to buy directly on the site with ease without We chat wahala.
�How to run Instagram advert

�Sites you can sell your products on and earn multiple streams of income

� Marketing funnels to boost your business and Automate your business, while you have time for other things
� How to create your own mini Ecom website plus traffic that'll generate massive sales

4) HAIR IMPORTATION GUIDELINES (Hair grades, Hair extensions, Hair texture) + Verified vietnamese & china hair suppliers
And lots more

BONUS CLASS

Links to over 50 hot and uncommon product that sells like crazy

How to sell on Jumia,Konga and dealdey

Over 5 videos on how to automate your mini importation business

10 apps that can help your business
What to be trained on 2

*List of best shipping companies you can use with cheaper price .*

*Suppliers contacts of different Products*

** *How to approach your Suppliers to order for goods.*

* *List of Legit Agents that can help you Buy your products*in China*

*How to pay your China Agent for the goods you bought with Ease*

*List of Goods you can order for and you sell very fast in your Country*

* * *How to Clear your Goods when it gets to Your Country*

**Some of the best Site you can advertise your Product and you see massive response and order from Customers*

*Good links to different Products*

*Good links to Purchase Quality Products from China, and USA

* *How to Waybill your goods Nationwide to your Customers*

This eBook is going for 10k will be worth it..cause access to information has liberated a lot of people from poverty..

But for the first 10people I'm giving out at a token of 3500

Yes you can get access to this book for life with all the resources I'll be giving you
Also..you'll be added to a whatsap group for 30days mentorship

In this groups you can ask questions till you're able to import your first goods..

This price is available till 31st of May after it goes back to normal price of 7500

Get it now at 3500 only..chat up 07013884584 to get it...

Here are pictures of items you can import..����

Re: Learn How To Import From China, Turkey, Vietnam, Malaysia And India by Uniquedee(f): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Our promo on the ebook is still on for grabs for the June Batch..

Each month..10slots are given..

Even if you dont have money to start this business you can start as a dropshipper..

Raise capital and start

There is money in ecommerce

Imagine importing a product for 2000 or less and selling at 5000 to 10,000

This book wll teach you how to source fro products
Re: Learn How To Import From China, Turkey, Vietnam, Malaysia And India by Uniquedee(f): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2020
You can.also click on the link in my signature to chat with me directly

And get started right away...information is power..don't be left out

If you have no capital you can be a dropshipper and raise money from there...

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Immediately!Raw Cashew Nuts Suppliers To Supply In Lagos! / Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed, Cashew Nut And Dry Pepper Urgently Needed / We Buy and Sell E-currencies at www.judesk.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.