Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight (2993 Views)

Omg The Price Of This XIAOMI POCO X3 Is Attractive / Why Infinix S5 Pro Is Trash / This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by Hoyindarmolar(f): 5:44pm On May 24, 2020
Henryneo:
But why exactly do you guys hate Infinix and Tecno. Whats so bad about their phones...

A lot of you complain about the chip and the corresponding price but you're the same people who are cautious as to what you spend your 'precious' data watching. You make statements like 'i can't waste my data to watch this crap'

If it's that hard to watch a video without having chest because your data will be exhausted, how can you even afford these other phones you so clamor about. Means you'd probably use your three months salary or life savings to buy these phones.

Look an open mind will help you out. Stop trashing what you have no experience with. Be positive.

As someone once said, 'Negative people sound smart, positive people make all the Money'

Talk amongst yourselves cheesy
Ho grin
So because you have more than 5k subscribers, you feel you can now talk to the smart phone audience anyhow abi?

You'll fall just like iDubbz did. Yours will even be faster and less ceremonious

Keep it up okay?

6 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by Henryneo(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2020
Lies on what? That we say the phones are good or that you believe a phone you can't afford is trash.

The words of focus here are 'you believe'. You have never used these phones. So you don't have a valid argument. You're like a person who reads the menu of a very expensive restaurant and says 'the food no even sweet' meanwhile you can't

1. Afford the meal
2. Have never tasted any of the offering

So how the heck do you have an opinion on something you don't truly know.

If you feel we're telling you lies thats you, don't go telling other that we're lying about a device when you know nothing about it.

sunshineV:

You'll never see these mofo review better product, Truth is also far from their mouth. I can't believe I use to be a fan of sisi techy

Lies everywhere
Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by Henryneo(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2020
Gist

Hoyindarmolar:

Ho grin
So because you have more than 5k subscribers, you feel you can now talk to the smart phone audience anyhow abi?

You'll fall just like iDubbz did. Yours will even be faster and less ceremonious

Keep it up okay?
Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by Hoyindarmolar(f): 5:51pm On May 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by Crownedjon: 5:54pm On May 24, 2020
Henryneo:
Fine keep being a nairaland champion. You're one in 7 billion potential viewers. You don't matter. You're a spec

guy you better buckle up, you and Eric okafor(Henry007) both of you should stop disgracing the YouTube platform with your slowpoke videos and you can stop Posting your nonsense videos on this platform,you are wasting people's data
You can also reach out to misstechy her videos are the most trashy thank you
Cheers

7 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by sunshineV(f): 6:39pm On May 24, 2020
Henryneo:
Lies on what? That we say the phones are good or that you believe a phone you can't afford is trash.

The words of focus here are 'you believe'. You have never used these phones. So you don't have a valid argument. You're like a person who reads the menu of a very expensive restaurant and says 'the food no even sweet' meanwhile you can't

1. Afford the meal
2. Have never tasted any of the offering

So how the heck do you have an opinion on something you don't truly know.

If you feel we're telling you lies thats you, don't go telling other that we're lying about a device when you know nothing about it.

u sound like a dumb ass marketer to me
Technology is not food, food is not technology

Call a spade a spade...... Call trash a trash

Expecting me to buy another helio p35 device from transsion and expecting A different result is a dumb thing but I don't blame u cus that's just what u are DUMB

ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY

Namaste

10 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by theoneJabulani(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2020
Helio P35 on the umidigi power cost me 45k and it has FHD, 5150mah battery, type C USB and fast charging. Some features are obviously missing but I can't complain because I am getting the value for my money. If I wanted IR blaster, a better camera and gorilla glass, 20k plus my 45k will have gotten me Redmi note 8. That's another device that gives value for money. How many subscribers do you have? How many views are you getting? Look at Lucas Cruikshank and see how he fell from grace.
Henryneo:
Fine keep being a nairaland champion. You're one in 7 billion potential viewers. You don't matter. You're a spec

7 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by Hoyindarmolar(f): 9:03pm On May 24, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Helio P35 on the umidigi power cost me 45k and it has FHD, 5150mah battery, type C USB and fast charging. Some features are obviously missing but I can't complain because I am getting the value for my money. If I wanted IR blaster, a better camera and gorilla glass, 20k plus my 45k will have gotten me Redmi note 8. That's another device that gives value for money. How many subscribers do you have? How many views are you getting? Look at Lucas Cruikshank and see how he fell from grace.
E never reach anywhere and he day make mouth

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by Karex81(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2020
Hoyindarmolar:

E never reach anywhere and he day make mouth
if to say na e don reach Mkbhd level we no 4 hear word. You can neva see mkbhd review such mediocre product self.

6 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by Karex81(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2020
Henryneo:

oga swallow your pride e get why

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by olujosh301(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2020
This Henry guy funny Sha I remember when our eyes never open those days of infinix note 4 pro you had close to 400k views now see how your views have dropped to less than 20k
It says it all
Stop justifying what is wrong because you are benefiting from it
A word is enough for the wise call a spade a spade

Time would tell

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by Darkseid(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2020
Even the 45k Nokia X5 from 2018 came with a Helio P60 processor; I no go even advice my enemy to buy Tecno or Infinix phones.

6 Likes

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by sureguy078(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2020
Anytime i open a specsheet and i see
İps lcd

İ dey go

E go be
Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by awoo47: 9:53am On May 25, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
The phone is manageable

but the 95 k price tag is too much. the phone aint worth that price.

i am not even happy with the lcd screen. Lcd screen consume more power than amoled and super amoled screen.
who told u dis?? let me guess athiestandproud?
Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by Nobody: 10:54am On May 25, 2020
awoo47:
who told u dis?? let me guess athiestandproud?
You can go and learn more about lcd screens vs oled screens.

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by awoo47: 12:37pm On May 25, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
You can go and learn more about lcd screens vs oled screens.
ure d one who needs more learning.
Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 25, 2020
awoo47:
ure d one who needs more learning.
chill out bro don't pour out your fustrations on meundecided am not the cause of your problems. Google is close by you can go there and get more knowledge and information.

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! The Infinix S5 Pro Is Incredible - Let's Fight by kenomobola(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2020
Reading the posts on this thread do bring a smile to my face. It is heartwarming to see people are now refusing to be hoodwinked by their "friendly neighbourhood tech reviewers". I know it is not easy to snag endorsements, I also know it isn't always easy to speak the truth to power; but know this, if you compromise there will be consequences further down the line.
There is nothing wrong in accepting free samples from companies, there is also nothing wrong in receiving incentives from such companies to paint their products in good light. But, there is everything wrong in not disclosing this to your audience . As a true tech reviewer, you must make full disclosure to your audience. Any reviewer who fails to do this will kill his/her brand faster than you can say "die". Don't be deceived, after your brand has been destroyed, those companies will move on to their next victims, be wise. Instead develop your brand to the extent that companies will seek you out, but they will be unable to influence your opinion.
I will give you two good examples of tech reviewers who practice what I advocate:
1. Dave2D - he regularly receives samples from companies, however he lets his audience know this, and he still produces an unbiased review of such products.
2. Chris from Techtablets.com. Chris is not as popular as Dave2D, but I respect him a lot. He purchases most of the products he reviews, although once in a while he does receive review units. Once Chris reviews a product just know it is going to be a thorough, and brutal review; because he doesn't take any prisoners - even if it is a review unit or a free sample.

P.S. This piece is my personal opinion, I am not begging anyone to change. If you are doing the right thing - please continue. And if you're doing the wrong thing, continue as well. Only time will judge us all.

P.S.P.S Accepting criticism and deciding to be better, rather than clapping back and mocking anyone criticizing you is a true sign of maturity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recover Iphone Data After Restore Iphone To Factory Settings / Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge Design – What Can Be Better Than This? / Little Known Chinese Brand Topples Samsung In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.