Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,293 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. (5832 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) / Check Out Tiwa Savage’s Outfit On Her Show That Got People Talking / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by nairafame2: 2:04pm On May 23, 2020
Mother of one, musician, Tiwa Savage look stunning in new outfit as she celebrates Eid-al-Fitri in advance with her Muslim fans l.

She wrote;
I know the moon was not sighted yesterday but celebrating with my Muslim friends and family in addy

See More Photos
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/tiwa-savage-outfit-as-she-celebrates.html

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Betakeshi: 2:11pm On May 23, 2020
Very nice cool

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by emeijeh(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2020
Forget the outfit... She wants us to see the customized car seat.

Human beings and UNNECESSARY intimidation

Omo, make i move o, before Tiwa, Teebillz and Wizzy go collabo do me strong thing grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by nairafame2: 3:04pm On May 23, 2020
emeijeh:

Hunan beings and UNNECESSARY intimidation
Really i don't even look that shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by asanwafo: 3:11pm On May 23, 2020
Last last na man dey dey on top dey bleep till she mess
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by DanseMacabre(m): 3:26pm On May 23, 2020
Tiwa go sweet to Bleep las las sha...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Prymestrr(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2020
Bespoke Rolls Royce...but this girl fine sha come still gather money ontop. My kind of woman even at 40+ cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by ObongBona(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2020
Always tending to go naked.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by sunshineV(f): 6:58pm On May 23, 2020
See her name on the car seat...

Boss as.s shit. If e pain u kee ursef
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Hisduchess(f): 7:27pm On May 23, 2020
Prymestrr:
Bespoke Roles Royces...but this girl fine sha come still gather money ontop. My kind of woman even at 40+ cheesy

Gold digger undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by fatymore(f): 7:30pm On May 23, 2020
This issue has been troubling me and I hope Lagos State Government, Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency(LASEPA) and the ministry of health can take note.

We are actually doing more harm than good to ourselves with the use of Cleaning tap bucket that is being used in Markets and Garages.

These taps are placed in dirty areas with no or little drainage system or with the aid of bucket for collection(pukes). I keep thinking what if someone who is infected washes his/her hands and the water got infected or the tap got infected, is that not a calamity again. The kinda soap being used is even worrisome.

Except this virus is a scam, aitirinkankan. The issue of nose masks is another day discussion.

May God help us.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Prymestrr(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2020
Hisduchess:

Gold digger undecided
Because the reverse is the case now baaa... You'll still open yansh for Wizkid or even Small doctor sef if you get small opportunity grin grin grin We both know that your degree of gold digging is epic cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by dayleke: 8:38pm On May 23, 2020
emeijeh:

Hunan beings and UNNECESSARY intimidation

Bros!!!!
Savage you o.....

Is that why she no sit all d way back?
Lol...
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by emeijeh(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2020
dayleke:

Bros!!!!
Savage you o.....

Is that why she no sit all d way back?

Lol...
Yes na
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by happybee: 9:03pm On May 23, 2020
She looks good, no doubt!
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by osamz007: 9:50pm On May 23, 2020
Looking sweet shaa, mama jam jam

Vanity crew kindly give me recommendations grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Malawian(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2020
Na this kind car dey make persin baff well well.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 23, 2020
Make person no lie
She mark sense

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Alaganature(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2020
God finish work for this girl body.. Despite the fact she as given birth, she still dey outstanding in shape and music..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Exc2000: 1:42am On May 24, 2020
No wonder Tbillz almost died... what a loss

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by bjt(m): 3:21am On May 24, 2020
I wonder how they enjoy driving all these exotic vehicles on Nigerian roads.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Tmb78(m): 5:15am On May 24, 2020
Tiwaaa! Kai!
See fresh babe.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Soulsymbol99: 6:58am On May 24, 2020
The other car is definitely 05 Toyota highlander, bt the one she's inside.......can't be sprinter(she can't fit buy dat grin)so am guessing 2013 sienna customized though cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Smony: 7:02am On May 24, 2020
tiwa .... you try
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Donice01: 7:04am On May 24, 2020
The untold truth about Destiny Etiko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjmUxf5AtmM
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Nobody: 8:37am On May 24, 2020
HOPE she took her BATH...?
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by manuel80(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2020
nairafame2:

Really i don't even look that shocked
Lol
That was the first thing I saw
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans. by Nmezor(f): 11:24am On May 24, 2020
Is Tiwa a Muslim?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Swim In World’s First Transparent Sky Pool Built Between Two Skyscrapers / Kelvin Atobiloye Biography: The Untold Story Of Kizz Daniel Bouncer / Ghanaian Actress Baby Blanche: I’m A Woman, But I Hardly Wear Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.