Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Immigrants Leave Canada And What You Should Know Before Going To Canada - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Immigrants Leave Canada And What You Should Know Before Going To Canada (6807 Views)

6. Ways To Convince The IRCC That You Will Leave Canada At The End Of Your Study / Top 7 Things To Know Before Going To The University / Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Immigrants Leave Canada And What You Should Know Before Going To Canada by lereinter(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2020
A time will come in nigeria only politicians kids will have the opportunity to make it legitimately

The rest will have to do deals, Shaddy biz cut corners

You are in a foreign country and expect to live like king even in your own country we are enjoying zero benefit, we live like aliens

You are a local government of your own..

I want to live and work in a reasonable country where you see development not only in books or internet but on ground

No municipal pipe born water anywhere in Nigeria

I wonder what my kids will call it, a miracle
Re: Why Immigrants Leave Canada And What You Should Know Before Going To Canada by meetme01: 10:43am On May 24, 2020
Op, I doubt if you have ever left Nigeria's shore. There is no comparison at all. It's and shouldn't be about money. It's about good life and happiness. Money cannot buy all these.

Have you ever asked yourself why our politicians and civil servants steal? They do because their future is not secured. The country is not structured to secure anyone's future. Gratuity and other entitlements are not paid as at when due.

In Canada, you can hustle legitimately online. You can live a happy life without any fear of and form of harrasement. As a citizen, you enjoy enough benefit like a native. Medical, loan etc is easy obtain.

Don't let your children curse you o. If you have the cash to move, do so asap.
Re: Why Immigrants Leave Canada And What You Should Know Before Going To Canada by Nobody: 10:50am On May 24, 2020
I wont allow this thread discourage me. I have lived in Nigeria for over 20 years, let me go and live in Canada for 10 years as a start and see whether there wont be a positive impact in my life.
All our rich celebrities are having their kids abroad, is it because there are no good hospitals here? Of course not! They are securing the future of their kids. Your politicians have their kids abroad while they are busy ruining this country.
Sons and daughters of top politicians and wealthy people keep graduating in the abroad, cos they know the standard of education here is poor! Ordinary headache they have flown out of the country to get proper healthcare.
It is not about the money sometimes, I've got to do this for my kids and I pray it works out in Jesus name.
I have friends and families in their 30s yet no good job to kickstart life.
Our life is so set up here that you dont even know what to do with it. Finish primary school, enter secondary, if you're lucky you enter university straight or wait several years while writing jamb, serve your country and get married after getting a job.
Unlike there where you can still find a good purpose for your life without having to gain all the educational qualifications of this world. It's sad. You can be so many things because the environment is conducive.
Nigeria is for rich people that can afford the luxury of travelling out for holidays and returning to continue their business. How many people can afford that?
"Nigeria will get better" our parents said it, we are saying it, I am sure the future generations will continue from where we stopped.
I want a breathe of fresh air, it is not easy anywhere, that is why you should put your efforts in a country that will pay it back.

3 Likes

Re: Why Immigrants Leave Canada And What You Should Know Before Going To Canada by mkoabiola: 10:57am On May 24, 2020
Am very sure this writer has not stepped out of Nigeria.

He wrote this fiction out of imagination and hear say.

Don't discourage us jare
Re: Why Immigrants Leave Canada And What You Should Know Before Going To Canada by afstrongest(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2020
Brand new Canon Pixma e414 inkjet Color Printer for sale at a giveaway price... can deliver in Lagos and Ogun State DM WhatsApp no 08080529227
Re: Why Immigrants Leave Canada And What You Should Know Before Going To Canada by BravoDe: 1:49pm On May 24, 2020
dckng16:
Lol. But I like her alot. She is smart and her response is always meaningful.
She's a TROLL. INTERNET TROLLS ain't meaningful, they flow with bad energy.
Re: Why Immigrants Leave Canada And What You Should Know Before Going To Canada by Meteng: 2:04pm On May 24, 2020
That immigrant that wrote that up there, has still not come back yet o, what is he waiting for?
Re: Why Immigrants Leave Canada And What You Should Know Before Going To Canada by aremso(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2020
captainking:

My man. Let's chat on whatsapp nah.. It's been a while... Considering we live very close to each other.. I lost your number... We need to talk bro...

ok my guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Market In Lagos For University Science Textbooks? / University Of Port-harcourt Part Time Aptitude Test Exams / JAMB Supplementary Exam Results Are Out | (for July 1st 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.