Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 (21841 Views)

Sports Ministry Okays Peseiro For Super Eagles Top Job / Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 / Barcelona Star Boy Honoured By Spanish Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by apexx6056: 5:25pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by nelsonthomson(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2020
Countries are kick starting their economy. Nigeria government are here increasing their audio Covid 19 cases everyday. Scam everywhere.
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2020
LoveEmpire:
Yes good news

guys don lean finish oooo
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by perdollar(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2020
my prayer be say make corona locate messi
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by Minemrys: 5:41pm On May 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
premier league, howfar na??.. we don wait taya o
june 12.
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by apexx8271: 5:42pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by tradepunter: 5:42pm On May 23, 2020
ahahha @ french league, players must be pissed... Don know why they canceled their league grin grin grin grin
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by Minemrys: 5:44pm On May 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Make the thing resume abeg
Even if na Barcelona Vs espanyol
I go watch
I don miss Messi
The greatest of all time

Not that overrated penaldo,gaynaldo, divenaldo

Na to resume my bet9ja and virtual bet be this
God abeg bless your boy this period
Because for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among

A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, punters, stakers, risk takers and high rollers
bros, am a Liverp0ol fan but u can make ur point without insult s0me0ne far away trying to earn a living. Banter doesn't call for that.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by lawalbo(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2020
xreal:
Bet9ja

Business don resume.
lol.. bet they will be licking thier lips awaiting their usual million desperate customers...

1 Like

Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by Minemrys: 5:47pm On May 23, 2020
Salvador1:
English league I hope the 12th June is sacrosanct
las las e no go pas june 19. Bt na june 12 even la liga.
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by Heybeedee(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Since Football is resuming, universities should start resuming too abeg. It's almost 3 months at home now sad angry
if ASUU gree sha...I now dream of schoool these days
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by Jostoman: 5:52pm On May 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
premier league, howfar na??.. we don wait taya o
June 13
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by Heybeedee(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2020
dammywapes:
So i go fit open up but kna epl gan gan b better money
onile I sight uuuu...
u gats cut match price for bobos oo
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by Jostoman: 5:58pm On May 23, 2020
Time to take my mind off Nigeria bad news
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by dammywapes(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2020
Heybeedee:

onile I sight uuuu...
u gats cut match price for bobos oo
sight u to big bros , cut ke h. Bundesliga wey i dey show self kna #100 per head i dey show ham
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by engrjacuzzi: 6:01pm On May 23, 2020
I am still contemplating if to subscribe my dstv with all their repeated programs up and down
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by apexx413: 6:01pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by Abbeylanre15(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2020
YEAH! FOOTBALL IS BACK AGAIN!!!
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:18pm On May 23, 2020
tfash96:
Alaye shut up u no wise... For years now Barcelona and Real Madrid have been dominating in the world.. Anyhow anyhow they must sha be 1st two best clubs.. Tell me if na Epl or serie A both of dem dey... Sevilla too don use those years turn Europa to their father property.. UEFA super cup, Club world cup just name am if u no go see Spanish club on top..no be club wey dey 6th for la liga chop Epl king home and away this season.. U think say la liga easy abi ask Hazard ask Coutinho ask Dembele ask Diego Costa and so on.. U too dey hype 1 mumu Epl

First of all, go tell your elderly ones at home or in your village to shut up.

Now back to the post, tell me what that same Liverpool did to your so called best la liga team(barca).
You lack sense by saying Barca and Madrid are the best teams in the world.
Madrid, yes are one ofor the best in europe base on number of European trophies... but barca, no. Tell me on what ground is barca the best, are you just stupid or what?
Madrid has the highest number of UCL, followed by AC Milan, then Liverpool.
How then is Barca better than Liverpool and Milan, come don't mention me again. Mtcheew.
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:25pm On May 23, 2020
Arturitoroman:

abeg tell them o..

dem dy call LA liga farmers whereas na their so called premier league best players dy run go...

LA LIGA------>Premier league

Bundesliga----> premier league..

Na LIGUE1 DEM SUPPOSE DY DRAG WITH

Go for check up if you think la liga is better than EPL...
If I'm to use your logic, ligue one is better than la liga because they bought your best future player.

Where is la liga most decorated manager and player plying their trade now? One is in England, the other is in Italy and you're here saying trash.
Every league has its moment in UCL...
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by tfash96(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

First of all, go tell your elderly ones at home or in your village to shut up.

Now back to the post, tell me what that same Liverpool did to your so called best la liga team(barca).
You lack sense by saying Barca and Madrid are the best teams in the world.
Madrid, yes are one ofor the best in europe base on number of European trophies... but barca, no. Tell me on what ground is barca the best, are you just stupid or what?
Madrid has the highest number of UCL, followed by AC Milan, then Liverpool.
How then is Barca better than Liverpool and Milan, come don't mention me again. Mtcheew.
Like say you dey mad.. When you be orphan how u go get respect for person elderly ones.. You be nothing but bastard sef na d shock kill una foster father sef. If no be say u be fool.Calculate am 2geda with CWC and UEFA SUPER CUP and tell me the 1st 2 clubs.Idiotic element

1 Like

Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:38pm On May 23, 2020
tfash96:
Like say you dey mad.. When you be orphan how u go get respect for person elderly ones.. You be nothing but bastard sef na d shock kill una foster father sef. If no be say u be fool.Calculate am 2geda with CWC and UEFA SUPER CUP and tell me the 1st 2 clubs.Idiotic element

Go home or your village and tell your elderly ones they are mad. I know you're frustrated but that's your biz. Until you learn how to talk on social space before you have sense. Useless thing like you.
Don't even expect me to argue football with you again.
You are very stupid, go back to your first quote and check if that is how a reasonable person quote others.
I don't know your poor and useless head before but you came from no where and quote me with insult. I no say na hunger dey worry you but continue, e never start.
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by OmarEl(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2020
This a bad news for Wife's and So called girl friends!
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by Theophinio(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2020
Excellent news
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by SaintNegro77: 7:05pm On May 23, 2020
Nigeria government okays continued lockdown
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by lekspot01(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Since Football is resuming, universities should start resuming too abeg. It's almost 3 months at home now sad angry

I hope you're not a LAUTECH student? If you're...no resumption this year ooo
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by lekspot01(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
coronaVirus is a world wide scam

Death toll and cases highly inflated

The new world order is shaping up

Very soon they will make working days from Monday to Thursday

4 working days

Friday till Sunday stay at home

Pls don't believe me

Only a Nigerian can believe you
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2020
Rilwayne001:
I taya brother.
Minister of education dey sleep gan

1 Like

Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by Rilwayne001: 7:48pm On May 23, 2020
lekspot01:

I hope you're not a LAUTECH student? If you're...no resumption this year ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by ofiko123(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2020
Good news..
Re: Spanish Government Okays La Liga To Resume From June 8 by Benwallt(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2020
Feri kuud niiuss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. / Atletico Madrid: "No Guard Of Honour For Real Madrid" / Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.