Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Please I Need Idea Of Prices For This Car Parts - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Idea Of Prices For This Car Parts (941 Views)

7 Most Recycled Car Parts / These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts / These Are 10 Of The Most Expensive Car Parts To Repair & Replace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Idea Of Prices For This Car Parts by egorov(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2020
Elantra 08
Crown shaft plus metals
Oil pump.

Answera needed urgently

Re: Please I Need Idea Of Prices For This Car Parts by sultaan(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2020
As a car owner with access to the internet I am worried by how you spelled the parts.
Some will just tell you to buy another engine if you nee those parts because there should be no used parts so you always have to get new ones and the labor involved.

I think the part you need is crankshaft and bearings for a engine rebuild

Elantra 08
Crown shaft plus metals
Oil pump.

Answera needed urgently
Re: Please I Need Idea Of Prices For This Car Parts by egorov(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2020
sultaan:
As a car owner with access to the internet I am worried by how you spelled the parts.
Some will just tell you to buy another engine if you nee those parts because there should be no used parts so you always have to get new ones and the labor involved.

I think the part you need is crankshaft and bearings for a engine rebuild

Thanks for the correction. I actually spelt it the way the mechanic said it.
Re: Please I Need Idea Of Prices For This Car Parts by oblo(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2020
Are these the only parts he needs for a rebuild? I take it your engine knocked and he told you he was gona rebuild? If these are the only parts he needs or wrote down to replace kindly flee from him o.. Else you would be doing another shopping again.. Very soon..

I Suggest you get a tokunbo replacement engine.
Re: Please I Need Idea Of Prices For This Car Parts by sultaan(m): 2:43am On May 24, 2020
egorov:

Thanks for the correction. I actually spelt it the way the mechanic said it.

If your mechanic talks like that, that is another problem.
If your surgeon tells you he needs to do a surgery on your allendidicis will you correct this pronunciation or run for dear life

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Idea Of Prices For This Car Parts by egorov(m): 6:47am On May 24, 2020
oblo:
Are these the only parts he needs for a rebuild? I take it your engine knocked and he told you he was gona rebuild? If these are the only parts he needs or wrote down to replace kindly flee from him o.. Else you would be doing another shopping again.. Very soon..

I Suggest you get a tokunbo replacement engine.

No it didn't knock. Just giving some funny sounds. He said there's a problem with d oil circulation and it has affected the crankshaft hence the sound its making.
Re: Please I Need Idea Of Prices For This Car Parts by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2020
egorov:

No it didn't knock. Just giving some funny sounds. He said there's a problem with d oil circulation and it has affected the crankshaft hence the sound its making.

That's exactly what an engine knock is. grin
Re: Please I Need Idea Of Prices For This Car Parts by oluwaseunla(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2020
He may have to still consider parts for a rebuild. That car is looking like a "bought brand new in Nigeria" Elantra. Engines are not cheap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.... / Clean Nigeria Used Honda Pilot For Sale / How God Saved An Entire Family From Ghastly Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.