Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard (94576 Views)

Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos / Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by NERDYDREAMS(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2020
Op see ur pot!!! shocked shocked
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by tunderoc(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2020
Yes it's a gaboon viper
pocohantas:
Looks like a gaboon viper or it is a gaboon vipergrin. Let nobody come and call it baby-python.

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Onyi22(f): 9:27pm On May 23, 2020
God forbid
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Denique(f): 9:27pm On May 23, 2020
izzou:
grin

If it is front-page you're targeting, you will not get it oh

Lalasti.clala was delivered yesterday from every crawling spirit

Sorry brother, but this thread won't get past here.

No vex, you hear cool

How are you tonight? cool

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by best80: 9:27pm On May 23, 2020
Guys that meat sweet die
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by inspire700(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2020
If you eat snakes here, you must have a very strong mind. I hate that creature! Who is with me on this?

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 23, 2020
James4bright:
Snake meat tastes good anyway, better than chicken sef. Nor go chop poison join oh.

Story.. looking to lure people into eating it

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by guru90: 9:28pm On May 23, 2020
I haven't taste snake meat....
Is it sweet pass Bush meat (Grass cutter)
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by juanwilson(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2020
izzou:
grin

If it is front-page you're targeting, you will not get it ohķ

No vex, you hear cool

It is now on the front page ���
Lalasti.clala proved you wrong

4 Likes

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by akpunda86: 9:28pm On May 23, 2020
pocohantas:
Looks like a gaboon viper or it is a gaboon vipergrin. Let nobody come and call it baby-python.

Woman get behind the kitchen.No viper na python.

Sacred god of my village.stop killing pythons
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by faithfull18(f): 9:29pm On May 23, 2020
What Some people are trying oh *pukes*
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2020
Sommydisaster:
lipsrsealed

You just messed up and cut our one and only lala into your preferred size

Well stop eating crazy animals............don't let hunger of meat mislead you to something you'd suffer from generation to generations

You should know already grin

I no know oh shocked Abeg tell me
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2020
Hmmmm, it's looking like goat meat o.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by eleko1: 9:30pm On May 23, 2020
sad spit
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by idonhammer: 9:30pm On May 23, 2020
Disgusting
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by CountDooku(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2020
That's a Gabon viper... My warning my be too late as I see your soup is ready but please do not eat tge organelles
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Lastmankc(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

I hate Snakes.
And people who behave like snakes, I hate them too
That means you hate lala?
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by MozB: 9:32pm On May 23, 2020
izzou:
grin
If it is front-page you're targeting, you will not get it oh
No vex, you hear cool
now that it has gotten on front page, will you hang yourself?

1 Like

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by eunisam: 9:33pm On May 23, 2020
Tufiakwa
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Opperwezen(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2020
That is a gaboon viper, very nasty biter. If feeding error occurs between this snake and a human..... The pain alone fit kill pesin
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by GeneralPula: 9:34pm On May 23, 2020
The snake is one of the most gentle snake in the world. Doesn’t attack in daylight.

The first time I’ll ever see this snake, it was beside me for hours and i didn’t notice until stepped on it.

There’s one juju like that wey you fit use hin head do..

Yoruba do call it manumanu or so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Sommydisaster(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

I no know oh shocked Abeg tell me

Me self I honestly don't know

But hope you know you know somehow that what you eat is at your own risk?

1 Like

Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by jericco1(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2020
It's been 17 years I ate snake undecided
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by yeyedu(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2020
Indirectly they are eating the devil abi?
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Royalfurnitures: 9:35pm On May 23, 2020
Covid-19 vaccine made in Nigeria

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by MozB: 9:36pm On May 23, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

Tips for getting Snake meat daily: Look for an abadoned pit this period, you will always get them (Snakes) alive & fresh, thank me later...

na here you talk am spoil.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by divineuk(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2020
Hmmm see watin people de chop! Seeing the skin alone won’t let me touch it
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by omoluabiguy: 9:36pm On May 23, 2020
Do you want to learn programming language? Have you considered learning C# which is a top and highly demanded technology of the Microsoft .Net framework?

Subscribe to my channel and learn everything for free from the scratch till you become a pro. Follow me on a journey to create fullstack software engineers.
On top of that, I would also be making vlogs about life as a software engineer and things to expect in the software industry.

I’m a software industry veteran with years of experience and derive joy in teaching students and aspiring engineers how to go about their craft.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch my videos. You can thank me later by subscribing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNrlP_X_VV4vg00P2QmDnw

You can as well join our Facebook community where we answer questions, discuss and share ideas about technologies
https://www./738709033333419/?ref=share
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by toprealman: 9:37pm On May 23, 2020
Same length as three#600 catfish.
Still trying to figure out why snake meat pepersoup when catfish is available.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Yeezus998(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2020
I wantu knw more about d ~JUJU~ grin
GeneralPula:
The snake is one of the most gentle snake in the world. Doesn’t attack in daylight.

The first time I’ll ever see this snake, it was beside me for hours and i didn’t notice until stepped on it.

There’s one juju like that wey you fit use hin head do..

Yoruba do call it manumanu or so
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 23, 2020
I'm allergic to snakes including pple fed on snakes.
Re: God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard by Zealoy(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2020
This is not a python I repeat this is not a python, this is a very dangerous n venomous snake called puff adder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch / Foods That Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.