Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra (4099 Views)

Imo Elections: How Results Were Manufactured In 8 LGAs — PDP / Repeat Of Imo Script: INEC Disowns APC's Manufactured Votes In Court Of Appeal / Picture: 8 Armored Vehicle Manufactured in Ogun Awaiting Exportation to the Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by AwkaFinest: 6:06pm On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I am from phalga local government in Rivers state. But in all sincerity Rivers state is a useless shithole state even kinematics is aware. PORT HARCOURT has more brown roofs than Ibadan. Hahahaha

Chino my brother, you are now from Rivers state. What happened to Anambra? Are we done developing our own?

Dont pot too soon, potopoto is taking over our land, you want to leave us and pot. Come let us make Anambra great.

Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by PortHarcourt1st: 6:10pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
AwkaFinest:

Chino my brother, you are now from Rivers state. What happened to Anambra? Are we done developing our own?Dont pot too soon, potopoto is taking over our land, you want to leave us and pot. Come let us make Anambra great.
[/s]

Kinematics welcome back hahahaha

See our PORT HARCOURT poto poto city

Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by PortHarcourt1st: 6:11pm On May 24, 2020
Kinematics don't forget that PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world hahahaha

Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by forghe(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Bad designs but they're busy branding it with their school logo, chaiiiii Nigeria everyone wanna be heard �
thats something some college students with limited resources just did. why all the negativity. they should have probably written your baptism name on it.
Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by dukeprince50: 6:48pm On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Kinematics don't forget that PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world hahahaha
I don't know how u became so stupid but I admire ur total commitment to it. Ogbeni, u don pass 38years o, u still no wan get sense?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by PortHarcourt1st: 6:55pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
I don't know how u became so stupid but I admire ur total commitment to it. Ogbeni, u don pass 38years o, u still no wan get sense?
[/s]

You don pass 60 but you still have no commonsense.

Pictures: PORT HARCOURT oil rich international city

Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by dukeprince50: 7:02pm On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

You don pass 60 but you still have no commonsense.

Pictures: PORT HARCOURT oil rich international city
just because I don't insult people that are old enough to be my fathers doesn't mean I can't insult u, pls grandpa respect ur self. Such a nice thread, all u could do is spam it with filthy pictures just because u want to get on kinematic.s nerves, u mad ni?
Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by Kinematics: 7:03pm On May 24, 2020
dukeprince50:

Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by PortHarcourt1st: 7:09pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
just because I don't insult people that are old enough to be my fathers doesn't mean I can't insult u, pls grandpa respect ur self. Such a nice thread, all u could do is spam it with filthy pictures just because u want to get on kinematic.s nerves, u mad ni?
[/s]

I don't like insulting grand fathers that are old enough to be my fathers but you have to respect your old age. If you can't bear it then get out of this thread

Pictures: PORT HARCOURT city

Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by dukeprince50: 7:15pm On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

I don't like insulting grand fathers that are old enough to be my fathers but you have to respect your old age. If you can't bear it then get out of this thread

Pictures: PORT HARCOURT city
The woman weh do u this thing for village really no mean well for u, u have already wasted most part of ur life
Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by PortHarcourt1st: 7:17pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
The woman weh do u this thing for village really no mean well for u, u have already wasted most part of ur life
[/s]

The man wey cursed you threw the keys into Rivers. You have wasted completely all your life already. Sorry for you ooh
Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by Dedetwo(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2020
raker300:
Everything we need is in this country, we just need to harness our potential and achieve our apotheosis.

Some students from a college in Ogidi, anambra state have come together and manufactured this “walkthrough full body disinfectant” and the move has been endorsed by the state govt.

I pray our people keep pushing the envelop of development and put us at the zenith of our potential while paying no mind to detractors and naysayers

The only way to harness the potential is through disintegration. Oduduwa cannot seat still while Republic of Igbo land continues to gain ground in inventive arena. Nigeria has retired the inventive spirit among Nigerians and turn them into embezzlers.
Re: What Do You Think Of This “walkthrough Disinfectant” Manufactured In Anambra by raker300: 3:32pm On May 25, 2020
ELibraryNG:

Nice.

I hope no side effects to our eyes, nose, clothes, etc. Before a fine black shirt will start having white patches.
according to the pix, nothing happened to the clothing of the priest cos he’s on white.

For the eyes and mouth, I suggest you keep them closed while in it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? / Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party / What Other Countries Would Do If Tinubu Is Sworn In As President – Gbadamosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.