Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land (8671 Views)

Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by FemiEddy(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2020
eplanning:
More ruddy (red) people.. because I see some people trying to smuggle in Cauccassians. grin
Myer, come reply na grin

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by Myer(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2020
eplanning:

-Esau is not Israel.
-Hope you know "ruddy" skin is not Cauccassian.
-Nothing of Absalom suggests anything white or Cauccassian. Only in the minds of the already brainwashed.

See ruddy people below... and by the way, that girl's ruddy hair is natural, so you can awake from your sleep and stop dreaming of oyinbo.

That someone isn't black doesn't mean they're caucasian biko. Do you even know how many human races there are?

One thing you need to realise is you can find anything online these days, thanks to photo-shop.

Maybe you will have some credibility if you can show us through the same bible that Israelites were black.

Otherwise stop trying desperately to see what isn't there.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by FemiEddy(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2020
No matter what all this tools of wickedness do, it can't stop the awakening of the true Hebrew Israelites.

THE BIBLE IS BLACK HISTORY, AWAKE O ISRAEL THEY STOLE OUR HISTORY BOOK and gave us religion with no fire. Wake up!

Christianity says forget Old testament, they even made bibles that are only new testament, Wake up.

They change the names of our Father to "God", "Lord".... Wake up

If you are following Pastors and Churches who tell you to forget the Laws of our Father, Wake Up.

Christianity is built on Making White the superior race and enslaving our mind, Wake up.

Open your Bible and read it yourself, The Fire then, is it the same now? Awake O Israel.

We call our Pastors "Men of God", the whole world was hit hard this 2020, none of them was aware before hand, January 1, they were all saying all sorts of lies, Wake up
The Bible says Nothing happens without THE MOST HIGH WARNING HIS PROPHETS. WAKE UP ISRAELITES

EVERY WORD IN THE BIBLE IS ACTIVE. THE MOST HIGH DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES, HE IS PERFECT.

And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am YAHUAH ELOHIM. But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their ELOHIM: I am YAHUAH. Leviticus 26:44-45

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by eplanning: 6:46pm On May 24, 2020
Myer:

That someone isn't black doesn't mean they're caucasian biko. Do you even know how many human races there are?

One thing you need to realise is you can find anything online these days, thanks to photo-shop.

Maybe you will have some credibility if you can show us through the same bible that Israelites were black.

Otherwise stop trying desperately to see what isn't there.

Song of Solomon 1:5
"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon."

Jeremiah 14:2
"Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up."

Job 30:30
"My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat."

YOU CANY DENY THAT THEY WERE MELANATED PEOPLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by Myer(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2020
eplanning:

"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon."

"Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up."

YOU CANY DENY THAT THEY WERE MELANATED PEOPLE.

Lool Honestly it's easy to interpret scriptures to suit your meaning.

Now, let me share my interpretation ever since I have been reading those verses. Maybe we can then clarify what those verses truly describe.

"I am black[/b], but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon."

Since this is from Songs of Solomon, and he is referring to the daughters of Jerusalem, his own people and same race, it would be difficult to assume he was referring to his race.
The impression this leaves is that of someone referring to his tan as a result of being overtly exposed to sun burn. Not blackness in race but blackness in tan.
Hope you didnt miss where he refers to the daughters of Jerusalem as being fair. Songs of Solomon1:8

I agree this one is arguable.

This is clearly not talking about race or skin color. But the blackness here refers to a state of mourning. Black being representative of gloom in this context.

I believe we all know the state of Job in this verse. He had experienced the worst of all misfortunes and his reference to black skin here also depicts a state of being unkempt and suffering. Otherwise he won't need to mention that his skin is black if it is already his complexion.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by jcross19: 8:39pm On May 24, 2020
eplanning:

So you think because your sources called them jews they are white? It was a well-known fact then, and not something for debate, that ancient Israelites/ Jews were black (dark/ brown). The grand plan to deceive the world wasn't in full effect in early years, hence the accurate sources from donnie. There has been an ongoing agenda to rewrite history, change maps etc. You are only being willfully ignorant.

Zondervan bible stated it clearly that the Negoes are not children of Ham. Meaning they are not like the Egyptians, Lybians, Ethiopians etc. If they are not Hammites so who are they?

You're only setting yourself up against the truth for whatever reason. A global deception has been unfolded and this thing donnie is doing won't stop. The truth is already spreading like fire around the world. That is why you see the world is in chaos. the tribes of Israel are awakening. And the wicked can smell judgment.
This is funny! You believe that all the mankind came from Noah? ahahahahah.
Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by jcross19: 8:46pm On May 24, 2020
eplanning:

Instead of answering my questions you come and start abusing donnie. cheesy cheesy
So you know more than the well-reputed Zondervan bible dictionary?
Show me your Israelite or Israelite complexion today if you're not a scam. The fraudulent maps you posted are the result of the whitewashing of history. Anyone that thinks can see that.

Many of you prefer to deal with God or the bible as myths or something abstract. Bible scholars like Zondervan or folks like donnie bring it home.
zondervan is a confused guy! the same guy that authored gay bible? funny.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by jcross19: 9:04pm On May 24, 2020
Myer:

Now, let me share my interpretation ever since I have been reading those verses. Maybe we can then clarify what those verses truly describe.

"I am black[/b], but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon."

Since this is from Songs of Solomon, and he is referring to the daughters of Jerusalem, his own people and same race, it would be difficult to assume he was referring to his race.
The impression this leaves is that of someone referring to his tan as a result of being overtly exposed to sun burn. Not blackness in race but blackness in tan.
Hope you didnt miss where he refers to the daughters of Jerusalem as being fair. Songs of Solomon1:8

This is clearly not talking about race or skin color. But the blackness here refers to a state of mourning. Black being representative of gloom in this context.

I believe we all know the state of Job in this verse. He had experienced the worst of all misfortunes and his reference to black skin here also depicts a state of being unkempt and suffering. Otherwise he won't need to mention that his skin is black if it is already his complexion.
If you still believe that story of Noah and all race came out of Noah, then it means you don't put attention to what you are reading. the same chapter said all mankind and including the giants were wept off only remained the family of Noah now tell me how did Goliath come into being? the land of cannan was occupied by giants even their king og and Bashan were of giants so how did they escape the flood. just head and reason.
Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by Myer(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2020
jcross19:
If you still believe that story of Noah and all race came out of Noah, then it means you don't put attention to what you are reading. the same chapter said all mankind and including the giants were wept off only remained the family of Noah now tell me how did Goliath come into being? the land of cannan was occupied by giants even their king og and Bashan were of giants so how did they escape the flood. just head and reason.

Not saying I believe it, just stating what the bible teaches. There's too much contradictions and inconsistencies in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by jcross19: 10:43pm On May 24, 2020
Myer:

Not saying I believe it, just stating what the bible teaches. There's too much contradictions and inconsistencies in the bible.
okay but some Christians don't read their Bible but they can defend these errors.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by eplanning: 6:27am On May 25, 2020
Myer:

Unfortunately for you, many of us are already free from white man's witchcraft. Black skin is now referring to a state of mind ba? We have eyes and we can read.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by eplanning: 6:31am On May 25, 2020
jcross19:

The fallen"s angels did not stop visiting earth. Like they do today.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by eplanning: 6:38am On May 25, 2020
jcross19:
zondervan is a confused guy! the same guy that authored gay bible? funny.

God can make a donkey or even stones to cry out his truth if need be. Wasn't king James accused of being a homosexual? Should we now throw away the KJV that has been adjudged one of the most accurate?

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by Myer(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

Unfortunately for you, many of us are already free from white man's witchcraft. Black skin is now referring to a state of mind ba? We have eyes and we can read.

White man's witchcraft?
Can you shed more light on this?
Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by Myer(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

-Esau is not Israel.
-Hope you know "ruddy" skin is not Cauccassian.
-Nothing of Absalom suggests anything white or Cauccassian. Only in the minds of the already brainwashed.

See ruddy people below... and by the way, that girl's ruddy hair is natural, so you can awake from your sleep and stop dreaming of oyinbo.

Esau is not Israel (Jacob) yes, but even you must agree that the brothers are of the same race. They're said to be twins after all.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by eplanning: 9:49am On May 25, 2020
Myer:

White man's witchcraft?
Can you shed more light on this?

I mean his lies, tricks, cunning craftiness that has bewitched our people into hating themselves and believing, trusting and preferring anything white.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by eplanning: 9:53am On May 25, 2020
Myer:

Esau is not Israel (Jacob) yes, but even you must agree that the brothers are of the same race. They're said to be twins after all.

O yea.. The same race and ruddy. There you go tongue

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by Myer(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

I mean his lies, tricks, cunning craftiness that has bewitched our people into hating themselves and believing, trusting and preferring anything white.

Success is attractive.
The whites did not bewitch us. We are simply attracted to their success.

Would you prefer to still be living like Shaka Zulu?
Or performing rituals and sacrifices to idols?

Yes, the whites are neither perfect but we can't keep blaming them for our own failures.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by Myer(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

O yea.. The same race and ruddy. There you go tongue

Their same race. Yet there's pigmentation difference.

Red skin is not a pigmentation in the black race.
It is more of a white skin variation.

Stop posting pictures of black/brown people and calling it red. You don't need to graduate from art school to know the difference. Atleast you can Google color palette to know what red looks like.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by eplanning: 10:07am On May 25, 2020
Myer:

Success is attractive.
The whites did not bewitch us. We are simply attracted to their success.

Would you prefer to still be living like Shaka Zulu?
Or performing rituals and sacrifices to idols?

Yes, the whites are neither perfect but we can't keep blaming them for our own failures.

Like Shaka Zulu? The same witchcraft has blinded you from recognizing the ancient civilizations we built like Egypt, Timbuktu, Zimbabwe etc.

Blacks conquered and civilized Europe but they have impoverished and destroyed our people in return.

It began with tricks lies and witchcraft until we're now yielded and subservient. But all that is changing already. It's not time to blame anyone, but to tell ourselves the truth and act accordingly. And as it stands, that truth is offensive to folks like you. Hope you can see how you're part of the problem of our people.

The Awakening has begun and no man can stop it.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by Myer(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

Like Shaka Zulu? The same witchcraft has blinded you from recognizing the ancient civilizations we built like Egypt, Timbuktu etc.

Blacks conquered and civilized Europe but they have impoverished and destroyed our people in return.

It began with tricks lies and witchcraft until we're now yielded and subservient. But all that is changing already. It's not time to blame anyone, but to tell ourselves the truth and act accordingly. And as it stands, that truth is offensive to folks like you. Hope you see how you're part of the problem of our people.

The Awakening has begun and no man can stop it.

Are you a Nigerian?

If yes, then you're not part of the black race that conquered and civilised Europe. Leave the glory to Egypt and Ethiopia.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by eplanning: 10:10am On May 25, 2020
Myer:

Their same race. Yet there's pigmentation difference.

Red skin is not a pigmentation in the black race.
It is more of a white skin variation.

Thank God you said "white skin". They have white skin, not red. It's the blood that showing through their skin that makes it look red sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by eplanning: 10:13am On May 25, 2020
Myer:

Are you a Nigerian?

If yes, then you're not part of the black race that conquered and civilised Europe. Leave the glory to Egypt and Ethiopia.

You wish... cheesy

Black ISRAELITES joined the Moors who conquered Europe. They even found hundreds of our dead bodies burried in mass graves in Portugal. DNA showed that they are Israelites from sub-saharan Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by donnie(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

Instead of answering my questions you come and start abusing donnie. cheesy cheesy
So you know more than the well-reputed Zondervan bible dictionary?
Show me your Israelite or Israelite complexion today if you're not a scam. The fraudulent maps you posted are the result of the whitewashing of history. Anyone that thinks can see that.

Many of you prefer to deal with God or the bible as myths or something abstract. Bible scholars like Zondervan or folks like donnie bring it home.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by donnie(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

Poeple are showing authentic ancient maps and references, you're showing ESAU-manufactured 2014 maps and sources. grin

It's what google was programmed to show na... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by donnie(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2020
Missyajoke:
There's sense in what he's saying. The truth will be revealed when Christ comes. Tribalism apart have always had a feeling that the Nation Nigeria is special in the sight of God.

All praises to YAH. There are more ISRAELITES in Nigeria than there are non Israelites. The reason YAH will judge the people and their leaders. Covid19 is a warning. Greater judgements coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by donnie(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

You wish... cheesy

Black ISRAELITES joined the Moors who conquered Europe. They even found hundreds of our dead bodies burried in mass graves in Portugal. DNA showed that they are Israelites from sub-saharan Africa.

Weldon brother

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by Missyajoke(f): 11:51am On May 25, 2020
donnie:

All praises to YAH. There are more ISRAELITES in Nigeria than there are non Israelites. The reason YAH will judge the people and their leaders. Covid19 is a warning. Greater judgements coming soon.

Hallelujah I also did a research on Yoruba especially found out from my research that they migrated from egypt

2 Likes

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by eplanning: 12:02pm On May 25, 2020
donnie:

It's what google was programmed to show na... cheesy

Awon google researchers cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by eplanning: 1:54pm On May 25, 2020
Missyajoke:

Hallelujah I also did a research on Yoruba especially found out from my research that they migrated from egypt

Yes Israelites spent many years in Egypt/Nubia even after the Exodus and also after the Romans expelled them from the Land of Israel in 70AD. Most Isrealite tribes in Africa have a history of migration through Egypt/Nubia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by Missyajoke(f): 2:21pm On May 25, 2020
eplanning:

Yes Israelites spent many years in Egypt/Nubia even after the Exodus and also after the Romans expelled them from the Land of Israel in 70AD. Most Isrealite tribes in Africa have a history of migration through Egypt/Nubia.

Thanks for educating me

2 Likes

Re: Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land by eplanning: 3:04pm On May 25, 2020
For those who prefer to believe white people... Let me quote one here... grin

“On the basis of comparative studies between the dynastic tradition of the Oyo-Yoruba and ancient Near Eastern history, the present article argues that Yoruba traditions of provenance, claiming immigration from the Near East, are basically correct.
According to Ọyo-Yoruba tradition, the ancestral Yoruba saw the Assyrian conquests of the Israelite kingdom from the ninth and the eighth centuries B.C. from the perspective of the Israelites.
After the fall of Samaria in 722 B.C.., they were deported to eastern Syria and adopted the ruling Assyrian kings as their own.”

– Origin of the Yoruba and “The Lost Tribes of Israel”, By Dierk Lange

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Programme For Kumuyi's Wife / I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. / [dp] Krishna Janmashtami 2016 Dp, Profile Pics, HD Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.