Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters (75846 Views)

CBN To Remove Up Tier-1 Accounts Not Linked To BVN / Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by DWJOBScom(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2020
frankson1:

Sahara said 64 banks so FBN should be among the banks that are not mentioned cheesy

Dude its accounts not banks
Check am na ,
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by West2019(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2020
thief ,this obasa has ,60 housing in Agege area alone .see him big head
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Nanavati(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2020
he is the Abacha of our generation
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by mursby01: 8:00am On May 24, 2020
this rubbish.. there is no how you can maintain different name with one BVN

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:20am On May 24, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
The banks also very corrupt.

Focus on the criminal here
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:21am On May 24, 2020
Golan007:
So far, no evidence.

Source suspect.

Name given on singular BVN shown doesn't tie his name for other accounts with his name as no BVN shown.

But wen a similar was released on the former governor of Abia state, u quickly believed it.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Golan007: 8:21am On May 24, 2020
PrecisionFx:

But wen a similar was released on the former governor of Abia state, u quickly believed it.

Please show the world where I did.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:26am On May 24, 2020
skedman:
Ambode working underground

More like tiffnubu
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Sunnyja: 8:40am On May 24, 2020
Golan007:
So far, no evidence.

Source suspect.

Name given on singular BVN shown doesn't tie his name for other accounts with his name as no BVN shown.
Why didn't you write this when your friends were telling the whole world that GEJ and Alison Madueke stole the national treasurary.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Golan007: 8:42am On May 24, 2020
Sunnyja:
Why didn't you write this when your friends were telling the whole world that GEJ and Alison Madueke stole the national treasurary.

They showed the whole world the evidence.

The buildings which were eventually confiscated.

Courts granted EFCC their will in court, Patience Jonathan accepted she owned said monies in account which were eventually seized.

Seems you have no intelligence.

Don't try to engage me. You aren't up to scratch.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Sunnyja: 8:48am On May 24, 2020
uuzba:

Exactly.
It is very easy for the banks to have done bvn search and found this result long ago. They could have quickly handed over such info to relevant authorities.
Where is the "relevant authorities"?! The ones that can't differentiate bullion vans from Keke on election day?!
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Sunnyja: 8:56am On May 24, 2020
Golan007:

They showed the whole world the evidence.

The buildings which were eventually confiscated.

Courts granted EFCC their will in court, Patience Jonathan accepted she owned said monies in account which were eventually seized.

Seems you have no intelligence.

Don't try to engage me. You aren't up to scratch.
Having 64 different accounts with DIFFERENT NAMES and DATES OF BIRTH is not an evidence of uprightness?!
The same man pocketing millions monthly from "house cleaning" services as a speaker doesn't need any evidence for the world to see ........
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Golan007: 9:01am On May 24, 2020
Sunnyja:
Having 64 different accounts with DIFFERENT NAMES and DATES OF BIRTH is not an evidence of uprightness?!
The same man pocketing millions monthly from "house cleaning" services as a speaker doesn't need any evidence for the world to see ........

Can't you guys think for yourselves?

Which of those accounts given bears the name Obasa?

Next question, what is Obasa's known BVN ?

Why wasn't this disclosed?
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by spiritedtete: 9:04am On May 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I get 9 accounts with the same BVN. That one no be news.

Saharareporters should go n sit down. Good investigative journalism is coming out with evidence that those accounts contain proceeds of fraudulent means and how much each account contains.

I have 3 accounts in 3 banks with nothing inside but with the same BVN.

Do you operates these accounts in different names?

Nothing is wrong having multiple bank accounts... but to have it in different names is what is fraudulent.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Lipscomb(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2020
You see your life defending criminal that not know if you are exist or not. The allegations leveled against him is demanding for justice.
Okoroawusa:

Saharareporters should go n sit down. Good investigative journalism is coming out with evidence that those accounts contain proceeds of fraudulent means and how much each account contains.

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by BigBashiru: 9:40am On May 24, 2020
EngrEgghead:
You're right to an extent.
We can be delivered from their greedy hands through our collective efforts.
The common man issue will be dealt with later. Right now, we're talking about Obasa and other geedy politicians.

Does the BLACK MAN have "collective effort". Everything in black Africa and Nigeria is based on me me and individualistic.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2020
Jail awaits this guy
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Ologbojo2023: 12:22pm On May 24, 2020
MasterJayJay:
Highly SOPHISTICATED criminal.

Like Abacha, like Obasa.

Obasa should be awarded the title 'Commander in Thief'.

Why this man is not yet in prison remains a mystery.

This dude has finished Lagos state.

What a fantastically corrupt speaker.
@ master jay jay l think l can't blame this him it is the people who voted them in, imagine someone who fail in his constituency first tenure and agege people still vote for him to represent them again. Another problem in Lagos is the use of tout to disrupt the electoral process if we as a citizen do not stand firm for our right by defending our votes right from polling unit to collection center so that the like of tinubu are shown way out of our controlling the nation wealth it means we are in for long thing..... My one cent to the youths

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Ologbojo2023: 12:24pm On May 24, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
The banks also very corrupt.
you can't blame bank, they open for business. They are there to maximize their profit.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Ologbojo2023: 12:29pm On May 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

l have known you for long and l always read your comment on this faceless platform l must say this frantically you are senseless. You as a person you don't hold political post and obasa is a politician who fed on the wealth of the masses. If there's any irregularities in his account or dealing with people funds he need to be questions
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Ologbojo2023: 12:34pm On May 24, 2020
davodyguy:
Grand master.

If this guy has the support of Bola Tinubu, He goes nowhere.

Not the NPF, EFCC, SFU, CIID or ICPC can touch him.

This is the same man leading the probe against Ambode.

They knew both Fashola And Ambode refused to be puppets, hence, they sacked Ambode a d brought in a puppet they can control.

I dare Speaker Mudasiru Obasa to sue Sahara Reporters for defamation, if he would not go to jail
my guy dey no born him papa well to sue them because is a thief who his only business is to steal the wealth of the masses with the support of his grand thief himselve tinubu
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by zexy2030(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2020
omoh see chumtin, I'm inspired.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by idealogical: 1:35pm On May 24, 2020
Golan007:

Can't you guys think for yourselves?

Which of those accounts given bears the name Obasa?

Next question, what is Obasa's known BVN ?

Why wasn't this disclosed?

They can not think or apply basic logic because they are predisposed to hatred, fake news and self induced ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by megama: 1:47pm On May 24, 2020
Mixt:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/23/exposed-64-bank-accounts-linked-bvn-lagos-assembly-speaker-obasa
If true,this one is pure greed. He for open one account with my name. embarassed
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by xcabczyxabczzzz: 2:46pm On May 24, 2020
Ologbojo2023:
you can't blame bank, they open for business. They are there to maximize their profit.
You are not okay.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by frog12: 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
and the crook has a very attractive wife. can you believe it ??
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Amudeneogu: 10:54pm On May 24, 2020
THE ASSOCIATION OF POLITICAL CRIMINALS ON THE MOVE, MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD SAVE US IN THIS COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:51am On May 25, 2020
Inside life
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by toluleke(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2020
ajl:

Look at this one. How will you progress in your life holding grudge against a media outfit finding for the masses. Sorry, hold to your saviour, Jonathan.
How will you progress when you can't even spell fighting and someone will call you the future leader of tomorrow. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.