Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters (75892 Views)

CBN To Remove Up Tier-1 Accounts Not Linked To BVN / Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 23, 2020
See Gobe grin
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by plucky16(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2020
This guy na real Jaguda, Ole, Thief shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Exc2000: 6:07pm On May 23, 2020
chuckdelis:

I don’t think so, but opening with a false identity is fraudulent.

ok.. but the report says his BVN is linked to all the account.. so I doubt any fraud could be involved
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by OmarEl(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
Oh my Nigeria my country!

Thief biscuit on the street and you will be stoned and burnt to death.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Amorprincesa24: 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
Let's see the balances of those Bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by MyOpinion1(f): 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
It is not the numbers of account he has but how much he has in the accounts...

Some people self they open five accounts and they won't have any kobo in all the accounts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by pocohantas(f): 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
This doesn’t quite add up.

Once you put in the BVN, it brings out the registered details. Except he opened them before BVN era, then it questions how he was able to link those accounts to the BVN.

This is because, once the name/DoB on the system doesn’t match the BVN- that account wouldn’t have any debit transaction, though it will receive. You will have to bring a matching VALID ID card bearing those names, alongside newspaper publication.

My point? Who was conniving with him to link those accts to his BVN. It won’t even work. How?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 23, 2020
Golan007:
So far bo evidence.

Source suspect.

Name given on singular BVN shown doesn't tie his name for other accounts with his name as no BVN shown.

Let the bankers decide. These are weighty allegations
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by RunThins: 6:10pm On May 23, 2020
@EFCC and @ICPC should in the interest of National Security and prevention of national Economic sabotage, investigate this matter and if found to be true, should hand out the most severe punishments to these banks.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Femeto: 6:11pm On May 23, 2020
The idiot was clamoring for them to investigate Ambode. His yansh no even clean.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by AmazingELixir: 6:11pm On May 23, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Little wonder they are willing to do anything to retain power...
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by charles009(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2020
One bank ED once told me, if you want to curtail fraud on Nigeria, get all banks MDs arrested and jailed.

The banks are way too corrupt...

8 Likes

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by biomedics(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2020
Believe that Nigeria will be good at your own peril.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by pelicanbeau(f): 6:11pm On May 23, 2020
waow
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by bmdmixer: 6:12pm On May 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Yes
SaharaReporters discovered that the accounts registered with various names, are being used to siphon public funds in Lagos.

one bvn.

u see d difference now?

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by pswglobal(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2020
D bank is also part it.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by sesameq: 6:13pm On May 23, 2020
Chai, this guy egungun don't enter express,

He has stepped on toes!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by jericco1(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2020
See looting grin
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by AmazingELixir: 6:13pm On May 23, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Little wonder they are willing to do anything to retain power...

Nothing will happen to him because he is anointed by the okpolo eyed cartel kingpin.

3 Likes

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Ningen(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2020
shocked

Jeez. I feel so hopeless after watching the clip.
Our politicians are thieves. They should all die.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 23, 2020
Damn Niggarrrr
The guy isn't a real Niggarrrr

Isoright!!!!

That's there own problem grin
� � � �
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Tonniex: 6:15pm On May 23, 2020
64 bank accounts
YOU NO DEY FEAR ?!!
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by ruggedtimi(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2020
I am only suprised at the lagosians, how we are keeping mute concerning this allegations
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by cnandy: 6:16pm On May 23, 2020
Access bank must be there that is kind job they like doing.

You people should pay me my benefits after serving you people for more than 10 years . Herbert Wigwe the CEO sacked us telling us that he don't have money for pay off

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by onajo2000(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I get 9 accounts with the same BVN. That one no be news.

Saharareporters should go n sit down. Good investigative journalism is coming out with evidence that those accounts contain proceeds of fraudulent means and how much each account contains.

I have 3 accounts in 3 banks with nothing inside but with the same BVN.
You have 9 account with same name is not a crime but with different names and dob

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Malawian(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2020
Yoruba's are coming to defend their omoluabi son. Just wait for them. They are in the mosques now, evening prayer will soon finish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by DWJOBScom(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2020
Glad First bank isn't there at all.
An efficient and excellence financial system they gat that makes thieves stay away.
Before it got to these stage - CBN would've sniffed it out or the account officer would've have been advised by their excellent control team
Great Bank they are
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by olaayodele(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2020
Mixt:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/23/exposed-64-bank-accounts-linked-bvn-lagos-assembly-speaker-obasa

Had it been it is during PDP regime he would have gone free without detection.
And some ignorants are condemning PMB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.