Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters (75829 Views)

CBN To Remove Up Tier-1 Accounts Not Linked To BVN / Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by kcbaba007: 8:38pm On May 23, 2020
Sahara reporters now doing the job of the so called efcc

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by bigiyaro(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2020
Golan007:
So far, no evidence.

Source suspect.

Name given on singular BVN shown doesn't tie his name for other accounts with his name as no BVN shown.
oga lawyer, you can even sue Sahara reporters on his behalf.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by idealogical: 8:39pm On May 23, 2020
Raypawer:
Good try, but you will have to try again, your defense system for this is week.

I have a question for you, your 9 accounts, are they with different names for a non-coporare account? are they with different date of birth?

Will you also tell me he forgot his date of birth and name?

Be sincere for once

You mean the SR rubbish proved everything you typed..?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Princemichael93: 8:50pm On May 23, 2020
comshots:
Is it not this speaker that is disturbing ex gov ambode to come and answer corruption charges?

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Charly68: 8:52pm On May 23, 2020
This man has refused to settle Sahara ..they will ruin him oo!
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by oodua1stson: 8:53pm On May 23, 2020
Golan007:
So far, no evidence.

Source suspect.

Name given on singular BVN shown doesn't tie his name for other accounts with his name as no BVN shown.
and person go see oloriburuku like you de suffer de pity you not knowing you deserve to suffer.

Keep defending criminals. One day, you will end up as their gateman while your children become their slave

Eleribu

4 Likes

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by oodua1stson: 8:55pm On May 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I get 9 accounts with the same BVN. That one no be news.

Saharareporters should go n sit down. Good investigative journalism is coming out with evidence that those accounts contain proceeds of fraudulent means and how much each account contains.

I have 3 accounts in 3 banks with nothing inside but with the same BVN.
another imbec1le supporting criminals

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Golan007: 8:55pm On May 23, 2020
oodua1stson:
and person go see oloriburuku like you de suffer de pity you not knowing you deserve to suffer.

Keep defending criminals. One day, you will end up as their gateman while your children become their slave

Eleribu

Your papa and mama na eleribu.

Your pikin na bastard.

You sef na bastard.

Your sister na your mama.

Your papa na your brother.

Idiot.

Today, dem go ban both of us but I go talk my mind.

Next time you see any moniker you'll think twice.

slowpoke.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Exc2000: 8:58pm On May 23, 2020
ajl:

Once again, who was your English teacher. So the activities of someone fleecing the state treasure does not have economic importance? See your life. I assumed you had F9 or Pass in English. Problem is there are too many of your kind in Nigeria. Reason why the country is in comatose.

In a federating Unit and a federating style of democracy.. I think it is sheer stupidity to think alleged mismanagement in Lagos is my concern in Ibadan, not to even think of having economic impact on me, the truth is if you had spent more time educating yourself on other meaningful coarses and not focusing solely on Colonial Language you might know a bit of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by misterjosh(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2020
Are the anti graft agencies asleep... an official investigation should have started on top this man already ... undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by t2luv1: 9:00pm On May 23, 2020
Ekpekaycee:
All these media trials. I am not standing in for the speaker, what I am for is that, there is a procedure for all these. Exposing a million corruption allegations without a single petition to the E.F.C.C or the I.C.P.C just makes no sense. It will make sense to me If you have sent petitions and no action has been taken by them.

Ok I agree to the premises that you are innocent until proven guilty but c'mon man one BVN under multiple aliases that right there demonstrate intention of fraud. Who is the AG fro Lagos State? where is EFCC when you freaking need them. Here is a case given to them on a platter and they ain't doing nothing. Nigerian politicians steal with impunity and the people still voted them in.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by idealogical: 9:12pm On May 23, 2020
t2luv1:

Ok I agree to the premises that you are innocent until proven guilty but c'mon man one BVN under multiple aliases that right there demonstrate intention of fraud. Who is the AG fro Lagos State? where is EFCC when you freaking need them. Here is a case given to them on a platter and they ain't doing nothing. Nigerian politicians steal with impunity and the people still voted them in.

A write up with no head or tail or even any connection to the man in question is a case given on a platter? Can you even show us where any connection was made to Mr Obasa?

Do you think the EFCC and the Lagos AG don't have something better to do with their time?

Sometimes I wonder about some of you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Emanodimo(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
The banks also very corrupt.

Thanks Bro, u dey reason well....

If no of Banks can do that....

If u have money to keep in the bank, if u like use different date of birth, surname with the same BVN, Banks will welcome u but won't be responsible when issues arise...as they will make claims to one rule...

U think those set of Banks don't know that it's the same Obasa that owns the BVN with multiple names and account.....

Well, goodluck to Sahara, well-done for informing us...
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by t2luv1: 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
Golan007:
So far, no evidence.

Source suspect.

Are you a lawyer? or are you just trying to perform a circus act. Sahara reporters is a US register entity before coming out with this expose the report would have been vetted by the publication editor because if due diligent hadn't been followed you looking at major lawsuit. Those companies listed on the back accounts corporate article of memorandum most have had Obassa name on it or someone with direct tie to him. Trust my in US the newspapers are the fourth estate with rights guaranteed in the Constitution those rights are there for a purpose.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Golan007: 9:16pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
t2luv1:

Are you a lawyer? or are you just trying to perform a circus act. Sahara reporters is a US register entity before coming out with this expose the report would have been vetted by the publication editor because if due diligent hadn't been followed you looking at major lawsuit. Those companies listed on the back accounts corporate article of memorandum most have had Obassa name on it or someone with direct tie to him. Trust my in US the newspapers are the fourth estate with rights guaranteed in the Constitution those rights are there for a purpose.
[/s]

Rubbish.

Would it be the first time fake news would ever be published?

You want us to consume speculations yet challenge the few of us wise enough to request hard evidence.

Think better.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by idealogical: 9:21pm On May 23, 2020
t2luv1:

Are you a lawyer? or are you just trying to perform a circus act. Sahara reporters is a US register entity before coming out with this expose the report would have been vetted by the publication editor because if due diligen[/b]t hadn't been followed you looking at major lawsuit. [b]Those companies listed on the back accounts corporate article of memorandum most have had Obassa name on it or someone with direct tie to him. Trust my in US the newspapers are the fourth estate with rights guaranteed in the Constitution those rights are there for a purpose.

lol @ US register entity..

This is actually very comedic..

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by t2luv1: 9:24pm On May 23, 2020
idealogical:

A write up with no head or tail or even any connection to the man in question is a case given on a platter? Can you even show us where any connection was made to Mr Obasa?

Do you think the EFCC and the Lagos AG don't have something better to do with their time?

Sometimes I wonder about some of you.

What will be more important than the AG to launch an investigation. Sitting Speaker of the State House is being accused of improprieties. Logical step call for the Speaker to temporary vacate the position and let the AG conduct an investigation. Senator Burr of North Carolina who is the Chairman of the Foreign Intelligent committee was recently accused of improper stock trade guess what he vacated his position as the Chairman while the investigation is still underway. If after the investigation nothing is found guess what he can come back as Chairman. That should be the logical steps with respect to this Speaker.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by t2luv1: 9:31pm On May 23, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

Would it be the first time fake news would ever be published?

You want us to consume speculations yet challenge the few of us wise enough to request hard evidence.

Think better.

Watergate was a benign burglary office break in but subsequent investigation of the break in led to the only President in US history to have ever resigned from office. No hard evidence you asked i agree but why don't we all demand an investigation. Counselor all I am saying is hard evidence is in plain view provided you ain't looking with a predispose intent. (Fake News) !!!

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2020
fergie001:

I don't just understand...........

Supporting Bashir Ahmad yesterday, I was shocked!
Some also supported DSS against Anthony okolie. Blind support or stomach infrastructure. Hard to tell

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Saharareporters should go n sit down. Good investigative journalism is coming out with evidence that those accounts contain proceeds of fraudulent means and how much each account contains.

Do your 3 account have DIFFERENT names and DOBs?

Even if he legally has 20 names, banks specifically ask for FIRST NAME and LAST NAME.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by t2luv1: 9:37pm On May 23, 2020
idealogical:

lol @ US register entity..

This is actually very comedic..

grin grin

Whatever this Speaker is paying you he is surely getting his moneys worth. The ferocity of your defense i got to say is impressive.

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by idealogical: 9:40pm On May 23, 2020
t2luv1:

What will be more important than the AG to launch an investigation. Sitting Speaker of the State House is being accused of improprieties. Logical step call for the Speaker to temporary vacate the position and let the AG conduct an investigation. Senator Burr of North Carolina who is the Chairman of the Foreign Intelligent committee was recently accused of improper stock trade guess what he vacated his position as the Chairman while the investigation is still underway. If after the investigation nothing is found guess what he can come back as Chairman. That should be the logical steps with respect to this Speaker.

Investigate what? Den say den say, speculation and unsubstantiated rubbish?

They have something better to do with their time.

You are not serious..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2020
t2luv1:

The minimum issue already established is forgery.

Because he must have supported those with fake IDs.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by AbleBouncer: 9:41pm On May 23, 2020
why not show us how much is in each of the account. we know all this things

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Edosir(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2020
Zombie learn to read and comprehend. The report said 64 accounts with same bvn and different names
Okoroawusa:

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by idealogical: 9:41pm On May 23, 2020
t2luv1:

Whatever this Speaker is paying you he is surely getting his moneys worth. The ferocity of your defense i got to say is impressive.

You mean SR is paying you to peddle their fake news, speculation and unsubstantiated rubbish?

Look for a better hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by idealogical: 9:43pm On May 23, 2020
Edosir:
Zombie learn to read and comprehend. The report said 64 accounts with same bvn and different names

And your reading and comprehension skills also revealed the name of the Speaker and the connection to him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Golan007: 9:44pm On May 23, 2020
t2luv1:

Watergate was a benign burglary office break in but subsequent investigation of the break in led to the only President in US history to have ever resigned from office. No hard evidence you asked i agree but why don't we all demand an investigation. Counselor all I am saying is hard evidence is in plain view provided you ain't looking with a predispose intent. (Fake News) !!!

Simply point to which of the names on the list reads Obasa and do well by identifying his BVN.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by frankson1(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2020
DWJOBScom:
Glad First bank isn't there at all.
An efficient and excellence financial system they gat that makes thieves stay away.
Before it got to these stage - CBN would've sniffed it out or the account officer would've have been advised by their excellent control team
Great Bank they are

Sahara said 64 banks so FBN should be among the banks that are not mentioned cheesy
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by Strategical: 9:48pm On May 23, 2020
uuzba:

Exactly.
It is very easy for the banks to have done bvn search and found this result long ago. They could have quickly handed over such info to relevant authorities.

Banks and other financial institutions do always send weekly reports to NFIU/EFCC on accounts with transactions above a certain limit (it used to be N500,000 but don't know if it has increased now) and they are sanctioned for failure to send it.

So don't blame the financial institutions but the efcc/nfiu for not making good use of the weekly data sent to them.

Cheers
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by t2luv1: 9:54pm On May 23, 2020
idealogical:

You mean SR is paying you to peddle their fake news, speculation and unsubstantiated rubbish?

Look for a better hustle.

You taking this whole thing personal whereas I am not. I ain't got no dog in this fight when it comes to Nigeria. I haven't voted in any Nigeria elections in my life. I have always voted in US elections because that directly affects me, and my children. All I am agitating for is transparency on this matter and if that unnerve you in any sense too bad counselor. Like I always say Nigerians tends to have the government they deserve either indirectly or directly. I often wonder how the Politicians in Nigeria manages to secure services of their enablers. Now I understand.
Re: Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters by SolarEdge: 9:55pm On May 23, 2020
One of those looting and milking our common treasury.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.