Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor (93344 Views)

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos) / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by theenchanter: 6:27pm On May 23, 2020
Hypocrit:
Oga, why e dey peper you for body? Is it your thanks or are you the doctor? He chooses to give his own thanks to who he believe, then give yours to who you believe. Case close. Na force again or is any one questioning your appreciation and your belief? Na wa for you o...
e dey pepper me for body because most religious mumu are ignorant.
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by cvarinzechukwu: 6:28pm On May 23, 2020
God be praise [color=#006600][/color] undecided
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Hypocrit: 6:31pm On May 23, 2020
theenchanter:
e dey pepper me for body because most religious mumu are ignorant.
And who have your knowledge and wisdom help so far?
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Ezypretty: 6:34pm On May 23, 2020
Thank God
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Matthewdan(m): 6:35pm On May 23, 2020
shadeyinka:

The summary is that even the primary school teacher had his abilities from God. The lecturers who mentored them had their ability and life from God.

The summary, give thanks to God who facilitated everything the Doctors had done!

You shurrup na wit dz ur god kpalaba

Pple are making research on what kind on Illness it is

U dey disturb wit god bla bla bla.... dz god nu dae talk for himself/herself?
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by theenchanter: 6:40pm On May 23, 2020
Hypocrit:
And who have your knowledge and wisdom help so far?
surely not a hypocrite. grin
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by sigiyaya(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

May God's name be praised, the Lord that performed this Miracle will surely perfect it
It was a medical doctor that removed the tumor and it was done through a surgery and not through a useless miracle wake up and stop being stup!d your mumu don too much angry
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by sugarboy1142: 6:42pm On May 23, 2020
I remember that Indian firm negi . Happy survival sir.
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Hypocrit: 6:47pm On May 23, 2020
theenchanter:
surely not a hypocrite. grin
The question still remain unanswered mr gifted and wisdom the slayer of mumus and foolishness and the emboldenment of knowledge.
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Britxt007(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2020
Glory to God
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Jancy606(f): 7:00pm On May 23, 2020
blesson04:

There nairalanders where can i get ladies fashion bags at idumota market

when do you plan to go,I can help you out
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by GingerBreadMan: 7:07pm On May 23, 2020
GingerBreadMan:
Impressive work. Wish him speedy recovery!
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:10pm On May 23, 2020
Buhari sef!
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by GodPunishBiafra: 7:30pm On May 23, 2020
Sunnycliff:
The love of we Igbos made this trip a success.

It's only fools who believe that Igbos don't love themselves.

We return all the Glory to Chukwu Okike Abiama who made this surgery a huge success.

To all my Igbo brothers we will never close our well of goodness.

God bless ndị Igbo
Keep fooling yourself. Even you know deep down in your heart that you're fooling yourself.

If you people love YOURSELVES for real, you don't have to always tell it. The world would know.

PEOPLE THAT LOVE THEMSELVES TRULY BUT CAN'T MARRY FROM OTHER COMMUNITIES AND STATES.

PEOPLE THAT STILL PRACTICE THE OSU ALUSI CAST SYSTEM IN THE 21st century grin

Love indeed grin

Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by pacespot(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2020
What kind tumor, kudos to the doctor
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Jlow2: 7:37pm On May 23, 2020
the tyrant umahi will soon come to take credit, pple will not eat roads, physical infrastructure without corresponding knowledge is no development.
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Jaqenhghar: 7:43pm On May 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Good health is an underrated blessing shocked cry

But how come this surgery cannot be done in Nigeria?
You want them to kill the boy?
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Jaqenhghar: 7:44pm On May 23, 2020
Rasome:
I wish him quick recovery. But when will we have reliable hospitals here in Nigeria?
Never
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Jaqenhghar: 7:44pm On May 23, 2020
pelzz:
thank God for his successful operation

I wonder why Nigerian surgeons can't do this
Can't or won't
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by TheSourcerer: 7:54pm On May 23, 2020
missCAPS:
I really appreciate the existence of medicine, may the doctors be praised!
yes the doctors be praised not god at all as 99% are saying
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by NiklauseFred(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2020
lordmayor2013:
I'm busy now, will come back to comment.

STUDENT DON CALL LECTURER BABY FOR ONLINE CLASS. NA THE MATA I DEY SETTLE SINCE

Bro how far? You never give us update oo

Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by shadeyinka(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2020
theenchanter:
lol... That means u would rather let ur wife give birth at a hospital than being prayed for at a church for delivery?
That is the rule of God.
The farmer produces the food I eat.
The carpenter makes the furniture I use.
The builder builds the house I live in.

The rule of God is perfect.

So, why shouldn't a doctor take delivery of a baby?
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by shadeyinka(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2020
Matthewdan:

You shurrup na wit dz ur god kpalaba

Pple are making research on what kind on Illness it is

U dey disturb wit god bla bla bla.... dz god nu dae talk for himself/herself?
As if atheism is science or science is atheism!? SMH!
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Ogoo23(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2020
Thanks to God Almighty
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by davibid: 8:15pm On May 23, 2020
If it’s Nigeria they would say it’s Coro lolzzzz
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by KingAzubuike(f): 8:20pm On May 23, 2020
cezarman:

What about the doctors who performed the surgery

The tumor didn't come off by prayer based on the info.
Very ridiculous people. They must have prayed and fasted for years for that thing to go yet nothing happened. A surgery took place and boom, they associated it to God. Very pathetic.
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by Cjayboy: 8:40pm On May 23, 2020
You're a child of destiny and may God Almighty bless your sponsors.. Amen
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by rationalhuman(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2020
You have no idea how massive and Advance India`s medical sector is.
There are hundreds of patients arriving from Europe, Iran and Middle east to India. Doctors from India are at epitome in US and Canada

I wish our Governments request Indian Hospitals to open few branches in this continent as well. I know still for more Complicated and advance procedures you have to visit India but it will help a little bit.

Focusmind:
Indians! Medical tourism is a big business in Indian and they are capitalising on that.

People from Europe and US go to Indian for major invasive surgeries at a fraction of the cost in their home countries.

We should have one thing in Nigeria that attracts tourists.

I was in one part of Nairobi in 2011, mehn, see oyibos, 99% of people I saw there were whites on a visit to nearby safari and Kenyan wildlife.

Kenya earns billions of dollars in tourism, that supports hotel businesses and other jobs.

Nigerians spends millions of dollars in India on medical treatment and Indian earns billions of dollars from others visiting for surgery and other treatments.
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by GodSaklek(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

May God's name be praised, the Lord that performed this Miracle will surely perfect it

Ode.. Miracle ko miracle ni.. U would have take him to your Pastor to pray for him.

Idiota
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by frankcell(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2020
Get well soon
Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by pelzz(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Can't or won't
the two of them jare....

1 Like

Re: Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor by rationalhuman(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
If ever go to India at any International Airport, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru etc,
Just watch for any Flight from Europe or Middle east. When you see hundreds of patients on wheelchairs, ask any of them why they came to India.
Or ask them who are at departure terminal.
Or go to Main gate of Indian High Commission in Lagos where people lined up in huge ques from early morning just to anyhow get the Indian Visa. Watch, Talk and analyse yourself, I leave it to you. I studied there and lived there and i know how capable they are.

Abbeybailey:
Where's your proof.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) / A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.