Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone (948 Views)

Rate My Portfolio Website On A Scale Of 1-10 / Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress / Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/donation Website On Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by Haymaykar(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2020
Good day my fellow Nairalanders and my fellow web developers and designers.

I decided to just post these here. So during the lock down I decided to train myself on something without been Idle. But since I don't have a system I just needed to learn programing cause it has always been my passion. So for now am still working on HTML CSS and little on JAVASCRIPT. it only took me one month to learn these. Though it not easy cause am actually doing it on my phone

The first image shows the first website I tried programing. Here are the screenshots.
Though I still have issues with my POSITIONING. But am still working on that.

The second pics is the one am still working on

Please my Nairalanders help me rate my work to motivate me more

DISCLAIMER: Those were programed and not Graphic design

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by Haymaykar(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2020
The one am still working on.. I actually picked the ad image from Nairaland and added it here

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by MegaStarr(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2020
Fantastic work. Keep improving.
Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by Haymaykar(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2020
MegaStarr:
Fantastic work. Keep improving.
Thanks. God bless
Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 23, 2020
This is Marvellous keep up the good work.
Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by Haymaykar(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2020
NetlaBlog:
This is Marvellous keep up the good work.
Thanks boss. God bless

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by talk2hb1(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2020
Nothing Special about that, I remember building android app on mobile phone. I even learn and practice C# on my phone.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by ensodev(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2020
talk2hb1:
Nothing Special about that, I remember building android app on mobile phone. I even learn and practice C# on my phone.

there is somthing special about it bro, possible you see nothing special about your Android app built on phone but this is special and great.

and i think this guy need to be encouraged and help to keep pushing on.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by talk2hb1(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2020
ensodev:

there is somthing special about it bro, possible you see nothing special about your Android app built on phone but this is special and great.

and i think this guy need to be encouraged and help to keep pushing on.
Their is nothing special about it trust me, when you are determined you wont see all this as something special. Just focus on how one day you can look back and appreciate your determination of how far you have come.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2020
Please which app did u use to program it
Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by Derrils: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2020
if you know c++, you will always be confident with all programming languages.
For a good start, To quickly learn C++, operating System and CMMI, just visit https://codeasy.net/ and go through this reading there blogs, you will end up learning in just a couple of day

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by Littlefortune(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2020
please I want to learn how
Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by Tim1212(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2020
You really tried bro, practicing programming with smartphones is very good.

Though you may not be able to implement responsive design to fit larger screen.

I love the passion, keep improving.....
Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by Chinedujustin(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Op I would advice you to download and start using the free Spck Editor on android ... the current editor you are using will limit your productivity. If you need to program on phone, you have to do so with the best tools available

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by Abcruz(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nice one!
Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by Gundel001: 2:52am On Jun 14, 2020
wow amazing
Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by RuggedSniper: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Derrils:
if you know c++, you will always be confident with all programming languages.
For a good start, To quickly learn C++, operating System and CMMI, just visit https://codeasy.net/ and go through this reading there blogs, you will end up learning in just a couple of day
Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by emilfischer(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
I would love to know the text editor you used to build the website and also I would also advice you to try out Dcoder.
Re: Nairalanders Programs Website On His Phone by Runningwater(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Haymaykar:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders and my fellow web developers and designers.

I decided to just post these here. So during the lock down I decided to train myself on something without been Idle. But since I don't have a system I just needed to learn programing cause it has always been my passion. So for now am still working on HTML CSS and little on JAVASCRIPT. it only took me one month to learn these. Though it not easy cause am actually doing it on my phone

The first image shows the first website I tried programing. Here are the screenshots.
Though I still have issues with my POSITIONING. But am still working on that.

The second pics is the one am still working on

Please my Nairalanders help me rate my work to motivate me more

DISCLAIMER: Those were programed and not Graphic design
What android app did you use for writing the codes?

(1) (Reply)

Audio And/or Video Calling App Design Needed / I Need Help On Backend Development / About To Start Blogging. Which Hosting Do You Suggest For A Start.on Low Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.