Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. (851 Views)

Post Some Awkward Moments U've Had / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Money? / When Alcohol Hits The Right Spot, You Start Reading The Ingredients (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by Abbeylanre15(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2020
Before I decided to quit alcohol, I once slept with a lady who is on her period. We were both drunk tho.. Students can be stupid
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2020
1st time i got drunk (thunder fire gin) i must have been 16, i blacked out and woke up on the floor of a busy shopping mall and i had vomited all over myself. to get back home, i had to take train and metro (almost 1hr) with vomit all over me, lol!

never ever drank gin since...

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by DanseMacabre(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2020
I disarmed a policeman.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by Galactico4ever(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2020
I walked 10,000metres without reaching my destination.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by decatalyst(m): 7:05pm On May 23, 2020
Those that believed any politicians would save Nigeria from the regression happening are simply DRUNK!

Only those that are DRUNK (either on alcohol or ideas) can believe such.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
1st time i got drunk (thunder fire gin) i must have been 16, i blacked out and woke up on the floor of a busy shopping mall and i had vomited all over myself. to get back home, i had to take train and metro (almost 1hr) with vomit all over me, lol!

never ever drank gin since...

LoL..shayo na bastard
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2020
DanseMacabre:
I disarmed a policeman.

WAWU... YOU SERIOUS?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2020
Galactico4ever:

grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by StubbornGENIUS: 9:20pm On May 23, 2020
I danced with our female dean at our induction.She was drunk too so we rocked each other like mad.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
LoL..shayo na bastard

dude, even til today, just the smell of gin makes me remember that awful day...
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

dude, even til today, just the smell of gin makes me remember that awful day...

grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by TheSourcerer: 11:05am On May 28, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I was conducting traffic , lol
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by tillaman(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2020
Make i no talk am
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by Davidpie: 12:48pm On May 28, 2020
Watch how scammer want to scam scammer
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAHiOLk2HK183qCxro3rYpw
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:17pm On May 28, 2020
Galactico4ever:

....AND SPENT THE NIGHT IN A GUTTER. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. by Galactico4ever(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I was conducting traffic , lol
and you are alive to tell the story grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Tomtom, Kulikuli, Moimoi, Which other Words Do Nigerians Say Twice? / Best Nigeria Funny Naija Jokes Update With Ofego 2022 / My Pet Centipede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.