Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,474 members, 5,624,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 05:22 PM

Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf (570 Views)

Eto'o Dismisses Diouf And Drogba Claims To Be Greatest Ever African Player / Usman Yinka Salihu: Most Talented Footballers In Nigeria Are In The North / Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf by Yungsam1(m): 6:34pm On May 23
Ex-Senegal international and former Liverpool forward El-Hadji Diouf has picked Nigeria’s Austin Okocha as the most talented African ever.

The former RC Lens forward made this statement while clarifying the statement attributed to him on being the most talented and best African player ever.

The statement which has generated massive debated.......

Click the link below to continue reading:https://xquisite360.com/2020/05/jay-jay-okocha-is-the-most-talented-african-player-not-me-el-hadji-diouf.html

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf by atimadesign(m): 6:36pm On May 23
Either of the both of are, I go for Samuel ETO angry
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf by phantom24: 6:44pm On May 23
atimadesign:
eto'o might be the most succesful in terms of trophies but he's no way closer to jay jay in terms of talent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf by Jokerman(m): 6:46pm On May 23
Of cos Jay Jay is the most talented African player of all time....

Everyone knows this...
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf by Jokerman(m): 6:47pm On May 23
atimadesign:

What talent doesn't Samuel Etoo have other than scoring goals??

Patrick Mboma was more talented than Eto'o, however Eto'o is the most successful and 2nd greatest African player ever
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf by DanseMacabre(m): 6:57pm On May 23
Lol. Diouf mouth sef no dey stay one place.

As if he was ever in the frontline of this conversation.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf by hunter21(m): 10:30pm On May 23
Either okocha or eto
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf by butterfly777(m): 8:17am On May 24
I think people erroneously consider only the ability to perform flicks and tricks when talking about football talents. If that is what we mean, then JayJay will definitely rank high among African talents in that area.

But to be a good footballer, you need much more than ball trickery. You need vision, passing skill, timely decision making, movements with and without the ball, team work, playing with purpose, and the likes.

Considering these, the following will be top among my candidates for the most talented African footballers.
1. Yahya You're
2. Samuel Etoo
3. Didier Drogba
4. Vincent Enyeama
5. Andres Onana ( Ayax Goal keeper)
6. Sadio Mane
7. Muhammad Salah

These guys are highly talented and effective in there positions.

I considered their talent, effectiveness, and how long they consistently delivered for their teams.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf by chiboy1116: 6:48pm On May 24
Jokerman:

What talent doesn't Samuel Etoo have other than scoring goals??

Patrick Mboma was more talented than Eto'o, however Eto'o is the most successful and 2nd greatest African player ever
eto had scoring goals as his only talent? Smh .

Oh shit na jokerman lmfao
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf by butterfly777(m): 7:04pm On May 24
Etoo that can dribble, control ball, pass well.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Is The Most Talented African Player Not Me — El Hadji Diouf by Jokerman(m): 7:55pm On May 24
chiboy1116:
eto had scoring goals as his only talent? Smh .

Oh shit na jokerman lmfao

Lol...so e pain you grin.... You forgot wetin your fellow barCLOWNlona fans dey call Ronaldo abi grin

(1) (Reply)

Football Jerseys - Do You Own One? / Wimbledon 2008 / World Class Referees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.