Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State (60553 Views)

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Jakemedg(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
We said Kano is backward... What about this case?
We said Kano is backward...What about this case ? There is no similarity here Just calm down and reread the post one more time
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by airminem(f): 9:07pm On May 23, 2020
24kmagic:
So, people can't die again because of Corona virus?

Well, thank goodness it's not north this time around.

RIP to the dead
Abi oo. If it was the North eenh, person for no hear word for this post oo. South, deal with your own kind of almajirai for island

1 Like

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by byinks(f): 9:08pm On May 23, 2020
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by hstar: 9:08pm On May 23, 2020
obataokenwa:
Very bad
I used panadol extra, not panadol because the headache I had was severe, I've never felt such kind of headache before
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by NiklauseFred(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2020
I had same symptoms last week but now I'm okay. cool

2 Likes

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Angelfrost(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2020
Nigeria is probably one of the few nations using the laughable term "Strange Illness" in this day and age of advanced investigative medicine... Just when I thought it will only be used in the poorly learned North...

It is now too much to perform a proper and conclusive autopsy on the dead... Or the idiotic hungry media of ill-trained bloggers just want to bait clicks. Smh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 9:09pm On May 23, 2020
airminem:
But if its THE NORTH? PERSON NO GO HEAR WORD FRO THE SOUTHENERS

*hisss

undecided

Who is this Almajiri again..

2 Likes

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:11pm On May 23, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Format again.

you sabi and u get sense.
na real scam format

2 Likes

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Angelfrost(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2020
DanseMacabre:
So what are the symptoms they died of

This news is incomplete.

What's their business with symptoms??! All they care about is putting a sensational label "strange" to their headline.

Journalism died with a lot of great things in this nation long ago!!! It's a pity!!!
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2020
hstar:

I used panadol extra, not panadol because the headache I had was severe, I've never felt such kind of headache before
my dear that dream was clear but I don't know if it's safe to post it hear.. the dream is....lick banana always...get chloroquine and another malaria drug...buy Panadol...get vitamin C...get ulcer tablet and chew cos I saw the person with stomach bite...finish the first malaria drug before the chloroquine.
Then I saw another packet of drug called AFRESH...but I doubt if it exist.

I felt it means do it again repeatedly
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by NORSYK(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2020
I swear, if we are 100 people living in bonny 90 are having severe headaches, fever and cattarh.

I have been telling people that something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Jakemedg(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Bonny Island not Port Harcourt
Dude probably thinks Port Harcourt is a state

3 Likes

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by apexx9009: 9:12pm On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 4689433[/color]
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 9:12pm On May 23, 2020
hstar:

It happened to me and my brother that lives with me, we took agbo and some malaria drugs, within a week we recover. N.b I really lost my smelling sense no be small, I lost it to the extent that a strong insecticide was sprayed in our house I did not know, only for someone to enter and quickly rush out of the house and notify me dat the house has been sprayed, but I didn't even perceive anything

Gaan check yourself my friend.. you guys are probably infected and transmitting same
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 23, 2020
River state is one state I will never live in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by airminem(f): 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Who is this Almajiri again..
God bless our darling president MOHAMMDAU BUHARI
God bless you and I Country, NIGERIA
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Icon4s(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
awhybliss:
double-check you perceptions..
What could make an abortion-house, veterinary clinic, and gymnastics centers be declared essential! What happeno to the place of worship? Indirectly we prioritize abortion-houses(legal murder), veterinary clinic (animals) and gymnastics Houses (physical fitness) over a place of worship,
Can't measure be put in worship-places by the health organization as done in other places called essential?! The world need believers to collectively call on to God..
We don't have red-hotted Christian believers again, what we have "dominantly" are Christian with only (enhanced-theoritical) understanding of the WORD, most in degrees,PhD, JPs, bishops, fine!! It's good but never enough or relevant in the real-kingdom "business" ,... They believe in Christ, but doesn't have a grounded faith in Him, many believers including "pastors" of this age believes in their heart that God can do the impossible but they don't have the faith that it could be realistic in a real-world of today.. how would you limit God's power to say He cannot avert a pandemic miraculously?, to the point that will even bring every human jaw open down to obviously see this could only be done by God? Where's your Faith. These is why fake pastor and prophet are using other means to what we failed to do in the power of Jesus!
Believing isn't enough, we must excersie the faith.
These have been bothering me since the beginning of this pandemic, where most people look at frontliners as the game-changer and the only practical help to ending this pandemic (humanly speaking they are trying thier possible best by risking their lives), am not advocating for worship gathering, am just trying to wake concerned believers up that we put our faith to work if you want the world to experience the "inexplicable working God" and that we only have a supreme power that is behind the (science, technologies, government, wisdom of men, physical and spiritual)

Very simple. Places of worship are closed because they involve large gatherings.

Didn't even need to read through this whole epistle undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Angelfrost(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

No wonder Wike is super active, he has access to information we don't have hence the panic and irrational behavior

Unfurtunately, Rivers State and Lagos State are major Economic Hub/ Port of west Africa and they don't have control of influx of people coming to conduct business, Bonny Island has its own Airport and since Oil workers are essentials they don't have to listen to Wike's cry for self isolation

Shutdown Lagos and River state, ShutDown Onne and Appa Port Complex for a week, and Nigeria would turn upside down, for one month things would be far terrible than the Abacha regime's international sanction

Wike is just power drunk, and playing to the gallery!!!... Forget those theatrics! They are all for the cameras!

1 Like

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2020
Joycekkh:
River state is one state I will never live in.
Is not for faint hearted people.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Sommydisaster(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Bonny Island not Port Harcourt

All na the same place

I believe you understood me but just wanted to display your ITK for cheap likes

Better pray just like I'm doing for that state

3 Likes

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Forced17: 9:16pm On May 23, 2020
What is going on
I lost my sense of smell and taste for almost two weeks
Had bouts of extreme body pains and headaches
I didn't take any drug
I have recovered my sense of smell and taste back cry cry cry cry
What could be wrong with me

2 Likes

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by apexx2596: 9:16pm On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 3934398[/color]
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Jakemedg(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2020
airminem:
Abi oo. If it was the North eenh, person for no hear word for this post oo. South, deal with your own kind of almajirai for island
Damn how did you manage to put up this disjointed piece of trash
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2020
hstar:

It happened to me and my brother that lives with me, we took agbo and some malaria drugs, within a week we recover. N.b I really lost my smelling sense no be small, I lost it to the extent that a strong insecticide was sprayed in our house I did not know, only for someone to enter and quickly rush out of the house and notify me dat the house has been sprayed, but I didn't even perceive anything
I dreamt this dream

my dear that dream was clear but I don't know if it's safe to post it hear.. the dream is....lick banana always...get chloroquine and another malaria drug...buy Panadol...get vitamin C...get ulcer tablet and chew cos I saw the person with stomach bite(do this when u have stomach bite)...finish the first malaria drug before the chloroquine. I saw the person with fever also and hotness of body in stages.

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Realfrankie(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Governor Wike preparing to approve another 100 years of lockdown. grin grin

Holy Ghost fire grin
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by byinks(f): 9:18pm On May 23, 2020
NORSYK:
I swear, if we are 100 people living in bonny 90 are having severe headaches, fever and cattarh.

I have been telling people that something is wrong somewhere

It's a time to be careful...Chinese are still missing in Nigeria. A pastor said the next plague will come via water..
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by JubrinElSudan: 9:18pm On May 23, 2020
Sommydisaster:

All na the same place

I believe you understood me but just wanted to display your ITK for cheap likes

Better pray just like I'm doing for that state
Go and sit down Prayer warrior
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by hstar: 9:19pm On May 23, 2020
obataokenwa:
I dreamt this dream

my dear that dream was clear but I don't know if it's safe to post it hear.. the dream is....lick banana always...get chloroquine and another malaria drug...buy Panadol...get vitamin C...get ulcer tablet and chew cos I saw the person with stomach bite...finish the first malaria drug before the chloroquine.

Are you religious and how often does your dream comes true?
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Angelfrost(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2020
fatymore:
I am sorry for disturbing you, but please read and be safe...

This issue has been troubling me and I hope Lagos State Government, Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency(LASEPA) and the ministry of health can take note.

We are actually doing more harm than good to ourselves with the use of Cleaning tap bucket that is being used in Markets and Garages.

These taps are placed in dirty areas with no or little drainage system or with the aid of bucket for collection(pukes). I keep thinking what if someone who is infected washes his/her hands and the water got infected or the tap got infected, is that not a calamity again. The kinda soap being used is even worrisome.

Except this virus is a scam, aitirinkankan. The issue of nose masks is another day discussion.

May God help us.

Honestly, we are doing next to nothing in terms of preventive measures!!! We just like to deceive ourselves, especially our leaders.

This nation has been spared from doom by providence or forces beyond the Ken of ministry of health and NCDC (2 very useless organizations)!!!

If our collective immunities were like those of Americans or Europeans, the critical cases and death toll by now would have been catastrophic!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Hezmatosky: 9:20pm On May 23, 2020
Shebe Wike wan collect money
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Sommydisaster(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Go and sit down Prayer warrior

Who's this nonconformist, carry your myopic view and channel it to somewhere else and quit quoting me please

Bless
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2020
hstar:

Are you religious and how often does your dream comes true?
I dream such dreams as revelational dreams and it works bro. Someone did all I posted above and is free today but I'm not saying is the right thing...it's only a dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.