Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State (60578 Views)

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by executive12: 11:11pm On May 23, 2020
Covid-19 obviously.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 23, 2020
boyjo:

Care to share why?
The place is too rough for my liking.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Clean2016: 11:21pm On May 23, 2020
martineverest:
'...complains about loss of smell and taste....."...those are the main symptoms of coronavirus...that differentiate malaria from corona

.....bonny is an isolate oil island.most corona cases in rivers are oil workers. ..connect the dots

wike must be received first hand info on this

Wike preparing to cash out big time... Approval of 20billion from State assembly to fight Covid19
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Yankee101: 11:30pm On May 23, 2020
Loss of smell and taste is one of the symptoms of COVID-19
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 23, 2020
awhybliss:
double-check you perceptions..
What could make an abortion-house, veterinary clinic, and gymnastics centers be declared essential! What happeno to the place of worship? Indirectly we prioritize abortion-houses(legal murder), veterinary clinic (animals) and gymnastics Houses (physical fitness) over a place of worship,
Can't measure be put in worship-places by the health organization as done in other places called essential?! The world need believers to collectively call on to God..
We don't have red-hotted Christian believers again, what we have "dominantly" are Christian with only (enhanced-theoritical) understanding of the WORD, most in degrees,PhD, JPs, bishops, fine!! It's good but never enough or relevant in the real-kingdom "business" ,... They believe in Christ, but doesn't have a grounded faith in Him, many believers including "pastors" of this age believes in their heart that God can do the impossible but they don't have the faith that it could be realistic in a real-world of today.. how would you limit God's power to say He cannot avert a pandemic miraculously?, to the point that will even bring every human jaw open down to obviously see this could only be done by God? Where's your Faith. These is why fake pastor and prophet are using other means to what we failed to do in the power of Jesus!
Believing isn't enough, we must excersie the faith.
These have been bothering me since the beginning of this pandemic, where most people look at frontliners as the game-changer and the only practical help to ending this pandemic (humanly speaking they are trying thier possible best by risking their lives), am not advocating for worship gathering, am just trying to wake concerned believers up that we put our faith to work if you want the world to experience the "inexplicable working God" and that we only have a supreme power that is behind the (science, technologies, government, wisdom of men, physical and spiritual)
Its been long i saw a firebrand christain like u!

1 Like

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Legendguru: 12:01am On May 24, 2020
oh
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Simbrixton(m): 12:11am On May 24, 2020
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Simbrixton(m): 12:11am On May 24, 2020
Please watch like and sub
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 12:15am On May 24, 2020
Nonso92:
I've seen a few people complaining about losing their sense of smell lately. Could it be Corona?

Exactly 4 of my friends told me on phone that the have lost their sense of taste and smell lately. Don't k ow what that means
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by FanOfMyself: 12:27am On May 24, 2020
martineverest:
'...complains about loss of smell and taste....."...those are the main symptoms of coronavirus...that differentiate malaria from corona

.....bonny is an isolate oil island.most corona cases in rivers are oil workers. ..connect the dots

I have been experiencing this for about a week now, but I have been treating typhoid because I was diagnosed of malaria few weeks ago and I didn't treate typhoid well well.
The thing is that I don't have any fever or cough or difficulty in breathing at all. And recently I have started to recover my ability to smell and taste stuffs (I have been taking strong typhoid drugs) but it's still far from normal. This is getting me worried some how cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 12:30am On May 24, 2020
GreenKalada:

Exactly 4 of my friends told me on phone that the have lost their sense of taste and smell lately. Don't k ow what that means
that's the virus
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by FanOfMyself: 12:30am On May 24, 2020
GreenKalada:

Are they sick or coughing or having difficulty in breathing?
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by bizhop01: 12:38am On May 24, 2020
Holumhidey:
Mysterious governor, mysterious deaths
Power By

Empty Mysterious Comment
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Jelzin2412(m): 12:52am On May 24, 2020
martineverest:
that's the most popular symptoms of coronavirus...and the main differentiator btw corona systems and that of malaria

Cough, sore throat, sneezing, loss of sense of smell, loss of sense of taste are not symptoms of malaria.
And the fever patterns of malaria and viral illnesses/respiratory diseases are clearly different.

The major symptomatology of COVID-19 and malaria are not related except for few non-specific symptoms. I'm tired of reading these COVID-19 symptoms being linked as a vital differential diagnosis of malaria on social media undecided

Oh!! I don't even want to go into the Typhoid/Enteric fever claim. That one weaks me to the marrow
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Amhappy(f): 1:17am On May 24, 2020
Please No
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by chigoizie7(m): 1:18am On May 24, 2020
That island has a large number of expatriates. The reason wike banned any form of travel, be it air or any means. Let wike go and block all routes in and out of that island.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by ibkonekt(m): 2:20am On May 24, 2020
i wonder what God is trying to tell us....
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by MistadeRegal(m): 3:16am On May 24, 2020
awhybliss:
double-check you perceptions..
What could make an abortion-house, veterinary clinic, and gymnastics centers be declared essential! What happeno to the place of worship? Indirectly we prioritize abortion-houses(legal murder), veterinary clinic (animals) and gymnastics Houses (physical fitness) over a place of worship,
Can't measure be put in worship-places by the health organization as done in other places called essential?! The world need believers to collectively call on to God..
We don't have red-hotted Christian believers again, what we have "dominantly" are Christian with only (enhanced-theoritical) understanding of the WORD, most in degrees,PhD, JPs, bishops, fine!! It's good but never enough or relevant in the real-kingdom "business" ,... They believe in Christ, but doesn't have a grounded faith in Him, many believers including "pastors" of this age believes in their heart that God can do the impossible but they don't have the faith that it could be realistic in a real-world of today.. how would you limit God's power to say He cannot avert a pandemic miraculously?, to the point that will even bring every human jaw open down to obviously see this could only be done by God? Where's your Faith. These is why fake pastor and prophet are using other means to what we failed to do in the power of Jesus!
Believing isn't enough, we must excersie the faith.
These have been bothering me since the beginning of this pandemic, where most people look at frontliners as the game-changer and the only practical help to ending this pandemic (humanly speaking they are trying thier possible best by risking their lives), am not advocating for worship gathering, am just trying to wake concerned believers up that we put our faith to work if you want the world to experience the "inexplicable working God" and that we only have a supreme power that is behind the (science, technologies, government, wisdom of men, physical and spiritual)

GOD bless you for this.
If only Christian leaders have reacted on time, things won't have gone this way. But no, they just went back to hibernation and watch things play out.

1 Like

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 3:16am On May 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I have been experiencing this for about a week now, but I have been treating typhoid because I was diagnosed of malaria few weeks ago and I didn't treate typhoid well well.
The thing is that I don't have any fever or cough or difficulty in breathing at all. And recently I have started to recover my ability to smell and taste stuffs (I have been taking strong typhoid drugs) but it's still far from normal. This is getting me worried some how cry cry cry
Don't get worried bro cos it will weigh u down...follow the instructions on the dream I had and make sure every midnight u pray...1-3am is time to pray. Use 3am as time of remembrance prayer ...to remind God your good deeds. I may sound Ordinary but it's the truth.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Eta22seconds(m): 3:20am On May 24, 2020
martineverest:

Have been feeling the same way for the past few days now.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by TONYCHN: 4:13am On May 24, 2020
LuckyMall, the best Online Bidding platform is coming, which is the latest mobile lottery/Gaming platform approved by NLRC, we aims to offer people online raffles based on products and services.
Visit www.luckymall.ng to bid for your favorite products! Start with ₦50 to win your dream items , Laptop, iPhone, home appliance and cars.
LuckyMall, BID LESS, WIN BIG.
#LuckyMall
#LuckyMall, BID LESS, WIN BIG.

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by mctfopt: 4:19am On May 24, 2020
Nigerians!
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by zedman1(m): 4:20am On May 24, 2020
fatymore:
I am sorry for disturbing you, but please read and be safe...

This issue has been troubling me and I hope Lagos State Government, Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency(LASEPA) and the ministry of health can take note.

We are actually doing more harm than good to ourselves with the use of Cleaning tap bucket that is being used in Markets and Garages.

These taps are placed in dirty areas with no or little drainage system or with the aid of bucket for collection(pukes). I keep thinking what if someone who is infected washes his/her hands and the water got infected or the tap got infected, is that not a calamity again. The kinda soap being used is even worrisome.

Except this virus is a scam, aitirinkankan. The issue of nose masks is another day discussion.

May God help us.
You gave a very good advice but ended up with that Nigerian word "scam". It has spread globally, it wasn't scam before, but because we like using that word too much, it became scam in our own case. May be when some of these fans of scam start knowing people who have it, they'll learn to stop using the word "scam " for the virus. I know someone who has it.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by fatymore(f): 4:35am On May 24, 2020
zedman1:
You gave a very good advice but ended up with that Nigerian word "scam". It has spread globally, it wasn't scam before, but because we like using that word too much, it became scam in our own case. May be when some of these fans of scam start knowing people who have it, they'll learn to stop using the word "scam " for the virus. I know someone who has it.
I said except. May God heal our land
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by NiklauseFred(m): 5:12am On May 24, 2020
master69:
which drugs was recommended for u, CU's a friend of mine is experiencing same too..thanks

The only thing I took was 'vitamin c'(white and coloured).
A friend of mine had same symptoms and he was recommended a drug called CONTACT and it's sold for 150-200# per card.

Ur friend should try and stay away from cold things for now.

Speedy recovery to him
The pic below is how the drug looks like..

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Agugbadin: 5:17am On May 24, 2020
Unfounded lies
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by mvem(m): 5:56am On May 24, 2020
hstar:

It happened to me and my brother that lives with me, we took agbo and some malaria drugs, within a week we recover. N.b I really lost my smelling sense no be small, I lost it to the extent that a strong insecticide was sprayed in our house I did not know, only for someone to enter and quickly rush out of the house and notify me dat the house has been sprayed, but I didn't even perceive anything
Anosmia is a strong symptom of Covid
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by mvem(m): 5:57am On May 24, 2020
Nonso92:
I've seen a few people complaining about losing their sense of smell lately. Could it be Corona?
Anosmia is a strong symptom of covid. I know someone test positive and that was his only symptom he was showing at that time
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by martineverest(m): 5:58am On May 24, 2020
Eta22seconds:

Have been feeling the same way for the past few days now.
u better report to the nearest local government if u are in lagos
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 6:06am On May 24, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

See this one. Them beg you to come live ni?
[/s]

Hahahaha

He is pained. Have you seen that I am not the only one saying this. Rivers state is cursed I am from Rivers state but I can't live in that jungle.

Bornu state is safer than Rivers state.

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by martineverest(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:

hmmmm..lord is your strength

report to the nearest general Hospital asap
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 6:09am On May 24, 2020
Joycekkh:
River state is one state I will never live in.

True talk.

Kinematics is a cursed useless frustrated old man. He is always aggressive when he is told the bitter truth.

See PORT HARCOURT. Very unsafe and very dilapidated filthy shithole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.