Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State (60563 Views)

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

You and Chinonso should go to hell. I am a Rivers indigene. Cry and die. Hahahaha

You are 65yrs old but still a cultist, kinematics repent.

Pictures: PORT HARCOURT city

As soon as I saw that picture, I knew the road. That is Etche. Etche is not Port Harcourt. I have said it, you are not a Port Harcourt person at all. Etche is so far from Port Harcourt. You are posting Etche as Port Harcourt.

On the other hand, Hon. Obinna Anyanwu, Honorable Executive chairman of Etche Local Government should please address that road. He has good rapport with Rivers State Governor and should intercede for his people.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 1:20pm On May 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

We do not have the end of the day to know how much was donated. We need to know now, what has been donated, those who donated, work in line with that for a spread containment action plan.

This is not about who you are supporting or who you hate. It is about urgent actions to save lives.

Then activate the FOI bill provision and make the enquiry....you're entitled to that much since the Information is that important to you.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by nengibo: 1:23pm On May 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Thanks for the education.
You're welcome sir

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Then activate the FOI bill provision and make the enquiry....you're entitled to that much since the Information is that important to you.

Keeping the lives of Rivers people alive should be a priority of the Rivers State Government. We do not need things shrouded in secrecy when it concerns things like this.

I have made my unbiased point.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 1:23pm On May 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

00099]As soon as I saw that picture, I knew the road. That is Etche. Etche is not Port Harcourt. I have said it, you are not a Port Harcourt person at all. Etche is so far from Port Harcourt. You are posting Etche as Port Harcourt.n the other hand, Hon. Obinna Anyanwu, Honorable Executive chairman of Etche Local Government should please address that road. He has good rapport with Rivers State Governor and should intercede for his people. [/color]

Keep lying to yourself. See more situation in PORT HARCOURT. Tell us it is in Gombe

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 1:24pm On May 24, 2020
Rivers people are known to live in denial but I am different.

https://www.nairaland.com/5879273/rivers-state-massive-poverty-backwardness
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by nengibo: 1:24pm On May 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

As soon as I saw that picture, I knew the road. That is Etche. Etche is not Port Harcourt. I have said it, you are not a Port Harcourt person at all. Etche is so far from Port Harcourt. You are posting Etche as Port Harcourt.

On the other hand, Hon. Obinna Anyanwu, Honorable Executive chairman of Etche Local Government should please address that road. He has good rapport with Rivers State Governor and should intercede for his people.
He's an anambra dude, he's jealous of Rivers people, if you check his posts thats all he does
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 1:26pm On May 24, 2020
Rivers people are scared of the truth but I am different. PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world.

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 1:27pm On May 24, 2020
nengibo:

He's an anambra dude, he's jealous of Rivers people, if you check his posts thats all he does

I am from oroworukwo, so I can't be jealous of my state. I am a sincere person

PORT HARCOURT is a national disgrace

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by nengibo: 1:28pm On May 24, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I am from oroworukwo, so I can't be jealous of my state. I am a sincere person

PORT HARCOURT is a national disgrace

Go and find work uncle, you're too old for this
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by PortHarcourt1st: 1:32pm On May 24, 2020
nengibo:

Go and find work uncle, you're too old for this

I am at work already. You viewed this thread and ran away. Make your input hahahaha

Even kinematics entered the thread and ran away too. Rivers yoots na wa o lol

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 1:37pm On May 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Keeping the lives of Rivers people alive should be a priority of the Rivers State Government. We do not need things shrouded in secrecy when it concerns things like this.

I have made my unbiased point.

The government is not unmindful of that as it had repeatedly admonished and is living up to that expectations within the enormous confines of what is stacked against it..

While you're considering writing using FOI provision to know the amount donated or contributed to the state do well to include the numbers of persons tested so far and compare to other states..
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

The government is not unmindful of that as it had repeatedly admonished and is living up to that expectations within the enormous confines of what is stacked against it..

While you're considering writing using FOI provision to know the amount donated or contributed to the state do well to include the numbers of persons tested so far and compare to other states..

Which expectations are met? When there is no news of mobilising the Rivers State Ministry of Health to source for a way to carry out aggressive testing. If we are not testing, then we are not meeting any expectations. While we wait for FG to change their attitude, we need to take actions ourselves.

If jot private bodies, we would have been claiming low cases in Rivers State. Sorry, but there is not way to defend this.

By the way, all States are doing poorly when it comes to testing. Even Lagos who recently announced 16,000 tests done which is appalling.

A cry for improvement in actions should be embraced and not frowned upon.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Forced17: 2:26pm On May 24, 2020
Subduer:
Report to Bill, the Gates of hell. May've upped bonuses to $50,000 for people like you who SPREAD the Virus well well.

If I knack you juju now, people will say I'm wicked

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by EDGEof2MORO: 2:40pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:
Bonny Island has a high number of expatriate staff and Nigerians who travel abroad frequently...I hope the Chinese Virus has not landed there undecided

It could have
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 3:05pm On May 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Which expectations are met? When there is no news of mobilising the Rivers State Ministry of Health to source for a way to carry out aggressive testing. If we are not testing, then we are not meeting any expectations. While we wait for FG to change their attitude, we need to take actions ourselves.

If jot private bodies, we would have been claiming low cases in Rivers State. Sorry, but there is not way to defend this.

By the way, all States are doing poorly when it comes to testing. Even Lagos who recently announced 16,000 tests done which is appalling.

A cry for improvement in actions should be embraced and not frowned upon.

Lolzz ok I hear you, we could do a lot better, but take it easy.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Boywiszy: 4:00pm On May 24, 2020
Pls right now I'm currently experiencing the symptoms now,, those that have bypassed,, please what should I do,,?
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Boywiszy: 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
Pls right now I'm currently experiencing the symptoms now,, those that have bypassed,, please what should I do,,? I'm in port Harcourt not even in Bonny
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by jefff455: 4:02pm On May 24, 2020
awhybliss:

What did I post? What do you reply?. Did you know how to read at all?
Bleep oof my mention failure

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by amakadlite(f): 5:07pm On May 24, 2020
Boywiszy:
Pls right now I'm currently experiencing the symptoms now,, those that have bypassed,, please what should I do,,? I'm in port Harcourt not even in Bonny
what are your symptoms and where is your location please?
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 24, 2020
awhybliss:
is abortion houses, veterinary clinic and gymnastics essential?

Yes, they are.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Boywiszy: 6:50pm On May 24, 2020
My eyes and my body aching, tasteless and no sense of smell,,
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by FanOfMyself: 11:43pm On May 24, 2020
amakadlite:
what are your symptoms and where is your location please?
Look for a strong malaria drug. Boil ginger and garlic together and drink the water from it while it is still hot.
Don't panic, what we don't know will not kill us.
I have been experiencing this for about a week now, but my taste is almost fully back while my smell is a little bit active
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by boyjo: 11:05am On May 25, 2020
obataokenwa:
Here there is lots of money to make but there is a spiritual gate to it. You can only have access if the watchers of that gate allow you. Only two set of people access that gate of wealth here. But after accessing it, you also need another powerful force to help u so marine spirit here won't render all your effort useless and back to square one.

I speak in parables .

Be prayerful

Hahahaha na correct heavy parable you share sogrin
But you no come mention the the two set of people. Who dem be make I see whether I qualify?
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by boyjo: 11:06am On May 25, 2020
Joycekkh:
The place is too rough for my liking.
Oh okay. Na "agbero" kind of roughness?
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2020
boyjo:

Hahahaha na correct heavy parable you share sogrin
But you no come mention the the two set of people. Who dem be make I see whether I qualify?
The ones heaven recognize and the one that have interaction with evil spirit.

If u don't hold God tight here, u just dey waste ur time dey hustle...if u don't belong to a powerful ocult, you're also wasting time here cos u will never make it. And when you make it...invest fast cos the marine spirit here is so powerful...it doesn't spare those he helps or those that don't know to him.

But choose the almighty God...not by church going but personal encounters with him.

You can't be neutral and make it here in Rivers State...never...you will get to a level and fall back to zero.

I've experience it severally till I join one of the forces...today I live in a realm of abundance.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by boyjo: 12:35pm On May 25, 2020
obataokenwa:
The ones heaven recognize and the one that have interaction with evil spirit.

If u don't hold God tight here, u just dey waste ur time dey hustle...if u don't belong to a powerful ocult, you're also wasting time here cos u will never make it. And when you make it...invest fast cos the marine spirit here is so powerful...it doesn't spare those he helps or those that don't know to him.

But choose the almighty God...not by church going but personal encounters with him.

You can't be neutral and make it here in Rivers State...never...you will get to a level and fall back to zero.

I've experience it severally till I join one of the forces...today I live in a realm of abundance.
grin Na laugh you just make me dey laugh.
Guy you too much.
I don jot am for my lesson note.

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2020
boyjo:

grin Na laugh you just make me dey laugh.
Guy you too much.
I don jot am for my lesson note.
Take it serious and know that where ever you're, there are gatekeepers in the realm of the spirit there. Something must be on you before u cross.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by boyjo: 3:00pm On May 25, 2020
obataokenwa:
Take it serious and know that where ever you're, there are gatekeepers in the realm of the spirit there. Something must be on you before u cross.

Lool, okay.
If you open thread for this matter or just wan give exposé, I go like read o.
As you talk am, God side dey and na that wan I go chose.
"The blessing of The Lord make rich and addeth no sorrow"grin
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 4:22pm On May 25, 2020
boyjo:

Lool, okay.
If you open thread for this matter or just wan give exposé, I go like read o.
As you talk am, God side dey and na that wan I go chose.
"The blessing of The Lord make rich and addeth no sorrow"grin
If you want to choose Gods Side, then you must not be someone that only goes to church...u must be a man of the secret place...
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 25, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Yes, they are.
hmmmm undecided undecided see brain!
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 25, 2020
awhybliss:
shocked hmmmm undecided undecided see brain!

Wen ever abortion is mentioned, Nigerians only think about murder n illegality.......Wen theres a complication in pregnancy n the woman's life falls into danger, the baby will be aborted to save the woman.

Take it or leave it, abortion clinics n veterinary clinics are essential services n the church isn't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel