Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) (2718 Views)

If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply / 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do Wt 500k And Make 5k Profit Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by engrrichie92(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2020
So I have a target savings of 2million naira for the year
and I already mapped out a plan on how to achieve that
and it's going well so far
500K saved thus far...

but we know how it's now...with the constant devaluation of naira and inflation here and there
just saving to save may not be a good idea at this point

What not so risky investment can you please suggest...
I mean passive income till I raise the 2million I as start up for my dream business

Help me guys...and I'm not sending anyone a private message
Say it here. ..let's all learn together

2 Likes

Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Zibahstores(f): 8:03pm On May 26, 2020
engrrichie92:
500K saved thus far...

but we know how it's now...with the constant devaluation of naira and inflation here and there

I mean passive income till I raise the 2million I as start up for my dream business

Will you loan me the money for business? I have a registered business and FIRS TIN and all the necessary documents.
If yes then let's discuss your terms and conditions and mode of repayment
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by KayCee92(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2020
Zibahstores:

Will you loan me the money for business? I have a registered business and FIRS TIN and all the necessary documents.
If yes then let's discuss your terms and conditions and mode of repayment

How can you say this. We all know it never ends well. Again, I ask, how can you say this grin

9 Likes

Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by yetty4love(f): 10:36pm On May 26, 2020
https:///LRVMnluDmpiCZAdsIVoxQM PROMO ! PROMO!! PROMO!!! 28,000 per Bag of 1200 piece..... ☀️☀️☀️☀️������ Buy 2bags and get 50 piece Free �������oya crab it now���THE WEEKEND PROMO WILL END ON SATURDAY
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Zibahstores(f): 10:55pm On May 26, 2020
KayCee92:

How can you say this. We all know it never ends well. Again, I ask, how can you say this grin

Maybe for you. I know what I am selling, I just need to meet demands of the bigger market.. That's why I said I would like to discuss the terms and conditions if it's convenient for me too.

PS any prospective lender, we can sign a legal agreement if that would be fine
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by kukus01(m): 3:00am On May 27, 2020
Where are you located?...I may consider giving you a loan if you can be more specific about what you do.
Zibahstores:

Maybe for you. I know what I am selling, I just need to demands of the bigger market.. That's why I said I would like to discuss the terms and conditions if it's convenient for me too.

Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Peterpan222(m): 7:25am On May 27, 2020
I'm not sure about this your 2Million target with 500k before the year runs out oo. But you can be getting 15%ROI.

OWN A SHOP ONLINE

Join SAIRUIMALL. A Chinese e-commerce shopping mall that offers you the opportunity to own a shop in their mall. The produce the priducts themselves.

All what you need is your capital to trade in the mall. Sit back and enjoy your profit.

They do selling the for you, in 10 days, you get your capital and profit back in your back office then you can repeat the cycle again.

withdraw your money in USD, LOCAL CURRENCY to bank account OR crypto (BTC, ETH, LTC only) anytime without restriction. Your are free to google it out

I may not be able to talk more than this here. I got a ban for no reason or probably because u type a lengthy reply or I was too detailed. I can't just tell but I'm not ready to risk that again in my account. I can send you a detailed guide via mail or other means.
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Zibahstores(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2020
kukus01:
Where are you located?...I may consider giving you a loan if you can be more specific about what you do.

I am in Ibadan. I am into importation and sales of different items from fashion to home essentials and sometimes electronics and gadgets. Recently I have been getting requests for men's clothes especially this latest design of shirt. (You can find pictures of the shirt on my IG or my thread on nairaland here) People are ready to buy in wholesale but I need enough capital because Turkey wears comes in series and it's not something I can buy in bits like buying from China.. You can check out my IG @zibahstores to see more of what I do. I would appreciate if you can help. Thank you.
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Zianluv234: 5:17pm On May 27, 2020
You can invest by buying one computer tablet and the company pays you 40,000 naira per month for life for compensation So you decide how many tablet to buy and multiply it by 40,000 naira you know what you will get monthly.But if you want start you need to hurry cos its limited. You can visit www.developmentchannel.tv. Or you chat me on WhatsApp: 08180395721.
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by engrrichie92(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2020
Peterpan222:
I'm not sure about this your 2Million target with 500k before the year runs out oo. But you can be getting 15%ROI.

OWN A SHOP ONLINE

Join SAIRUIMALL. A Chinese e-commerce shopping mall that offers you the opportunity to own a shop in their mall. The produce the priducts themselves.

All what you need is your capital to trade in the mall. Sit back and enjoy your profit.

They do selling the for you, in 10 days, you get your capital and profit back in your back office then you can repeat the cycle again.

withdraw your money in USD, LOCAL CURRENCY to bank account OR crypto (BTC, ETH, LTC only) anytime without restriction. Your are free to google it out

I may not be able to talk more than this here. I got a ban for no reason or probably because u type a lengthy reply or I was too detailed. I can't just tell but I'm not ready to risk that again in my account. I can send you a detailed guide via mail or other means.

Will check this out...
I meant the plan was to save up 2 million before the year runs out...from salary

I just need viable ideas to invest the funds while I save
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by engrrichie92(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2020
Zianluv234:
You can invest by buying one computer tablet and the company pays you 40,000 naira per month for life for compensation So you decide how many tablet to buy and multiply it by 40,000 naira you know what you will get monthly.But if you want start you need to hurry cos its limited. You can visit www.developmentchannel.tv. Or you chat me on WhatsApp: 08180395721.

This doesn't look viable...I'm not interested

2 Likes

Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by kunlef1: 10:20pm On May 27, 2020
Zibahstores:

I am in Ibadan. I am into importation and sales of different items from fashion to home essentials and sometimes electronics and gadgets. Recently I have been getting requests for men's clothes especially this latest design of shirt. (You can find pictures of the shirt on my IG or my thread on nairaland here) People are ready to buy in wholesale but I need enough capital because Turkey wears comes in series and it's not something I can buy in bits like buying from China.. You can check out my IG @zibahstores to see more of what I do. I would appreciate if you can help. Thank you.

Why don't you form an importation group with others who may be interested and you can split the costs. It is definitely likely to be easier to achieve than expecting total strangers to give you a loan of 2m. Otherwise you may also approach banks or microfinance banks since your business is registered.

1 Like

Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by haon: 10:36pm On May 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Zibahstores(f): 11:08pm On May 27, 2020
kunlef1:

Why don't you form an importation group with others who may be interested and you can split the costs. It is definitely likely to be easier to achieve than expecting total strangers to give you a loan of 2m. Otherwise you may also approach banks or microfinance banks since your business is registered.

Thanks a lot. I do have a group but you know a lot of people don't turn up, few are responding well. In fact we just received our goods that was ordered since before the lockdown....
But one of the major problems is people wanting different things, thereby nobody wants join another person in completing a series of items they are not interested in.
Thanks for your input tho. I will try banks too
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Cheeryfeet: 2:35am On May 28, 2020
I'm a Digital assets Manager, working with BDX Investment Corp. I trade on crypto currency and I can gaurantee you of 30% return of your investment after 30 working days. You don't need to invest the whole#500k at once, you can start with as little as 50-100k to give us a trial. No stories.
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by alowolowolayemo: 3:24am On May 28, 2020
engrrichie92:

This doesn't look viable...I'm not interested

Story not adding up at all.
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Tomtomy98: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Zibahstores:

Maybe for you. I know what I am selling, I just need to meet demands of the bigger market.. That's why I said I would like to discuss the terms and conditions if it's convenient for me too.

I need collateral

1 Like

Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Fxmanager(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
engrrichie92:
500K saved thus far...

Go through the posts in the thread/link below to learn how to avoid falling a victim to scams/ponzi schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by ralfnino: 12:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Wat is it location?
Cheeryfeet:
I'm a Digital assets Manager, working with BDX Investment Corp. I trade on crypto currency and I can gaurantee you of 30% return of your investment after 30 working days. You don't need to invest the whole#500k at once, you can start with as little as 50-100k to give us a trial. No stories.
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Cousin9999: 1:14am On Jul 29, 2020
This, while controversial, could be an investment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTojV_NqWCA
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Cheeryfeet: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2020
ralfnino:
Wat is it location?
Lagos.10 Iya Imole street. Ebony, Ologunfe. Ibeju Lekki. reawakeningroup@live.com.
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by maverick1995: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Would you like to have your money invested in the medical space?.. I own a pharmaceutical outlet & I need more cash for expansion. I'll return your cash in 3 months.
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by joesamofficial(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
I'll be glad if you could give me a loan to expand the clientele base of my digital marketing agency.

I'm willing to sign a legal agreement with any prospective lender.

I'm based in Lagos.
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
He wants business ideas but 80% of people want to lay hands on the money to further their own business ideas. How selfish.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Godfullsam(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Kweensavvy:
He wants business ideas but 80% of people want to lay hands on the money to further their own business ideas. How selfish.

God bless you.

You took the words out of my mouth. We are very selfish in this part of the world.

Funny thing is, 90% of these guys that want his money are not genuine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by OLESCO(f): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
look for digital agric tech thread here in nairaland and follow the thread those guys are doing well....

pls which other legit investment platform have u used
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Godfullsam:

God bless you.

You took the words out of my mouth. We are very selfish in this part of the world.

Funny thing is, 90% of these guys that want his money are not genuine.

It's a Nigerian thing. They're like, "oga if you don't know what to do with money, abeg give me I need am" lol...if that guy's not careful, they'll rip him off his money. There's already a thread opened for business ideas and has several pages filled with rich ideas. Can't start searching which now..
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Zibahstores(f): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Tomtomy98:

I need collateral
OH I am just seeing ur message. I haven't checked in here in a while.
Can we discuss the collateral? My whatsapp number is on my signature, so you don't need to drop yours. You can just hi me
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by babytoun: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
when you see threads like this and jump in with the hope of getting useful ideas ...na nonsense options dey full ground

4 Likes

Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Peterpan222:

OWN A SHOP ONLINE

I read about this and it was complex starting up. I need that guide from you pls.
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 05, 2020
engrrichie92:
500K saved thus far...

https://www.nairaland.com/5927210/failed-investments-story

@op you can check this thread out. You do not need the whole 500k to invest in this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investing In Haulage And Getting Double Of The Investment / Smile To Your Bank Everyday (stock Market) / You Can Make Legitimate Cash Before December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.