Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,480,991 members, 5,616,157 topics. Date: Monday, 25 May 2020 at 03:54 AM

Make 10 Weekly With Atpays - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make 10 Weekly With Atpays (70 Views)

Https://news4results.xyz/post/atpays-sponsored-post-for-9th-of-may-2020 / How To Make 10 To 20k In A Week With Just 1k / How To Earn 200$ Weekly With APUS App 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 10 Weekly With Atpays by Raymondo21: 7:55pm On May 23
•is ATPAYS a scam?
Activities that pay (Atpays) is a platform that claim to pay its users for performing some tasks. Some of this task includes reading news, commenting, sharing posts and the likes. According to them, it is created by an entrepreneur and it’s registered under corporate affairs commission (CAC) with a valid registration number.

It’s a website that provides news to its users and also pays them from the money earned from ad networks.

So we can say they are not scammers cos they pay all their members accordingly..

How Does ATPAYS Work?
As mentioned earlier, ATPAYS uses Nigerian currency (Naira).

To register, you need to pay them N1,500. After joining, you’ll have earning opportunities such as the following:

N1000– For signing up
N200 – For sharing sponsored posts on your social media account
N1,000 – For referring people (per referral)
N100 – For posting jokes, news, stories, etc. (per post)
N3 – For reading the news
..withdraw without referrals���
Re: Make 10 Weekly With Atpays by Stevengold(m): 8:00pm On May 23
Can u still withdraw without referral? Cuz Ive got 6k in my At pays account, yet can't withdraw. Or do I need to wait till 25th?
Re: Make 10 Weekly With Atpays by Raymondo21: 8:02pm On May 23
Stevengold:
Can u still withdraw without referral? Cuz Ive got 6k in my At pays account, yet can't withdraw. Or do I need to wait till 25th?
Yes

(1) (Reply)

/ . / Please Where Can I Repair My Umidigi A3 Pro Panel In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.