Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? (33209 Views)

5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. / Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. / Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Pharaoh01(m): 7:13pm On May 24, 2020
Chochovini:
. I STILL CAN‘T Understand the real reason behind that requirement before one is allowed to comment on a muslem post on NL. U can‘t force me to convert to a muslem if I must comment on a forum.

Funny enough, its not so with Christian posts, why? Maybe they afraid of being told the TRUTH.

To hell with muslim posts. Rubbish.
Everything about that religion seem to be weird, imagine trying to islamatize a public forum as Naira land when they shld be the one preaching love and peace knowing fully well that everything about Islam is Violence and War... Spit
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Selynbriel: 7:13pm On May 24, 2020
I have promised myself not to eat muslims iftar meal, something happened back then in my place of work, I came back from Christmas break, I felt we have mutual understanding with a fellow colleague of mine who is a Muslim, I came back with Christmas break goodies for him, which he refused to collect that, is against his faith to collect Christmas gifts from a Christian, because he doesn't believe in Jesus birth, and that is the more reason why religion sentiment will never end in this country, just my experience don't criticize me
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by mhmsadyq(m): 7:13pm On May 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Exactly what I was telling that guy who claimed Islam is evolving. Those are core tenets of Islam and can't be changed by a simple evolution as he implied.
cc: kafeii123

To your other response. Do you mean to blame non-Muslims for Islamic terrorism? You see why I said it is always rich for a Muslim to accuse someone else of fanaticism
cc: bigtt76

I didn't understand what you mean by we all know the answer in you earlier post. That could be subjective of you, which is also a problem.
Islam is a complete religion and way of life.
Islam does not believe any of it tenets as enshrined in the Quran can be modified, except where it is not expressly stated by Allah.

Like what some of you are doing on this forum, clearly show your intolerance of Islam.
This can only breed intolerance from some Muslims as well.

Go to the Muslim section, post this same question and compare the comments with what you have here.

There are fanatics everywhere, Christianity is no any exception.

1 Like

Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On May 24, 2020
Selynbriel:
I have promised myself not to eat muslims iftar meal, something happened back then in my place of work, I came back from Christmas break, I felt we have mutual understanding with a fellow colleague of mine who is a Muslim, [b]I came back with Christmas break goodies for him, which he refused to collect that, is against his faith to collect Christmas gifts from a Christian, because he doesn't believe in Jesus birth, [/b]and that is the more reason why religion sentiment will never end in this country, just my experience don't criticize me
You are joking, right? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Because He didn't take the so-called goodies you brought, is reason why you refuse to eat the food he cooks? Really?
Jesus called out the Pharisees for all they did that was against God. He did not mince words at all when it came to the differences between His belief and theirs. But when it came to eating and drinking, Jesus Partied with them.
What does that tell you? He, Jesus, held no grudges, for one. But here you are telling us you hold one against your friend, and you think yourself better than he is? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2020
mhmsadyq:

I didn't understand what you mean by we all know the answer in you earlier post. That could be subjective of you, which is also a problem.
Islam is a complete religion and way of life.
Islam does not believe any of it tenets as enshrined in the Quran can be modified, except where it is not expressly stated by Allah.

Like what some of you are doing on this forum, clearly show your intolerance of Islam.
This can only breed intolerance from some Muslims as well.

Go to the Muslim section, post this same question and compare the comments with what you have here.

There are fanatics everywhere, Christianity is no any exception.
I agree with you. There are fanatics everywhere. The question is how you treat the fanatics in your midst. A lot of Muslim leaders and even followers actively provide covers for their fanatics while you hardly see that in Christianity.

In terms of intolerance, I can assure you that Islam does not face as much ridicule and attack as Christianity faces. But you hardly see terrorism sprout out of Christianity because Christianity embraces philosophy and criticism from itself first, then from outsiders. It is this safe knowledge that has allowed atheists a field day where Christianity is concerned.
Are they allowed such latitude in Islam? Can someone ask for proof of the existence of Allah and not risk his head?
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by sunshineV(f): 7:32pm On May 24, 2020
atheistandproud:

Why you savage like this?

Sometimes I feel like having no religion makes me a better person just imagine what this one is saying?
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by kenny160: 7:45pm On May 24, 2020
sbaks:
Religious extremism is never ideal for true enlightenment
I Am sorry I Misquot you
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Sonicroyel: 7:55pm On May 24, 2020
ikh777:

The answer you seek is in 1 Corinthians 8

pls study it with a good translation.

TRUTHS ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS ARE NOT FOR DEBATE, IF TRULY YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN, Go to the bible and find your answers... ASSUMPTION IS COSTLY.

Islam was an offshoot of the prophecy so it's still the same God
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Ahasco(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2020
You religious people are just confused set of beings.
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by sleemomymy: 8:07pm On May 24, 2020
tipscogreen:

It only fake believers that practices what you are doing. Go to the north, you wouldn't see any Hausa/Fulani moslem accepting easter or Christmas meat(food) from Christians.

You can also visit the former eastern region and check if you will find any indigenous Christian accepting food or meat from moslems during their festivals

Yorubas are our major problem in Nigeria as a nation. They don't know what is abomination is religion or politics. No different between Yoruba Moslems and Christians. They can freely share their place of worship with each other. The will eat anything eatable and married themselves regardless of what their religious holy book said. Yoruba attached no value to their religious belief but their personal comfort
That exactly why life is so sweet in South West. Live and let live.
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by mhmsadyq(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I agree with you. There are fanatics everywhere. The question is how you treat the fanatics in your midst. A lot of Muslim leaders and even followers actively provide covers for their fanatics while you hardly see that in Christianity.

In terms of intolerance, I can assure you that Islam does not face as much ridicule and attack as Christianity faces. But you hardly see terrorism sprout out of Christianity because Christianity embraces philosophy and criticism from itself first, then from outsiders. It is this safe knowledge that has allowed atheists a field day where Christianity is concerned.
Are they allowed such latitude in Islam? Can someone ask for proof of the existence of Allah and not risk his head?

I had admitted it earlier that one major problem facing Islam is the extremists or fanatics amongst us. But it is a stage that will eventually pass.
Christianity over the years has gone through reforms by the Europeans. In fact at a point in time it was the state religion in many European states. Atheism, gayest etc were criminalized in Europe during the Christian era. Today, Christianity has lost it values, those crimes are now being enshrined in their status books. Can they be justified using the bible?
Islam on the other hand came with it own laws which governs and regulate the everyday life of a Muslim. There is this conflict between Islam and the NWO which is sweeping Christianity away from Europe, it former strong hold.

Islam doesn't want to suffer the fate of Christianity in Europe, where every innovation is dump into it.

Yes you can ask for the proof of the existence of Allah. Infact the Quran contains the proofs of the existence of Allah in hundreds of verses.
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On May 24, 2020
tipscogreen:

It only fake believers that practices what you are doing. Go to the north, you wouldn't see any Hausa/Fulani moslem accepting easter or Christmas meat(food) from Christians. You can also visit the former eastern region and check if you will find any indigenous Christian accepting food or meat from moslems during their festivals
Believers are those who do as Christ did, right? If they are not doing what even Christ Himself did, are they even Christ followers? undecided undecided undecided undecided
tipscogreen:
Yorubas are our major problem in Nigeria as a nation. They don't know what is abomination is religion or politics. No different between Yoruba Moslems and Christians. They can freely share their place of worship with each other. The will eat anything eatable and married themselves regardless of what their religious holy book said. Yoruba attached no value to their religious belief but their personal comfort
WOW! shocked shocked You sound like one of dem religious bigots undecided undecided
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2020
Futuragetty:

I already read that verse. but I need to hear your thoughts.
I feel since There is only one God, and this one God is both the God and Father of Jesus and the Lord Jesus himself. Because Jesus is Lord, idols are themselves nothing, following the tradition of the critique of idolatry in the Old Testament. We have nothing to fear, and nothing to worry about—and we are therefore free to eat whatever food we like, without any anxiety.
Why the fvck do you need his opinion? That's how you guys entangle yourselves looking for opinions here and there, binding yourselves to con artists who claim to have direct access to God.
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On May 24, 2020
Zoie:
Why the fvck do you need his opinion? That's how you guys entangle yourselves looking for opinions here and there, binding yourselves to con artists who claim to have direct access to God.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Ayo081(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2020
VicM6:
like seriously i don't.... but people said it's a sin wen u eat from the idol worshipper's.
Abeg explain am better gv me bro make i understand o b4 i enter 5 chance bus.

So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world and that there is no God but one.
For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords"wink,
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

But not everyone knows this. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat such food they think of it as having been sacrificed to an idol, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled.
But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.
Be careful, however, that the exercise of your freedom does not become a stumbling block to the weak.

For if anyone with a weak conscience sees you who have this knowledge eating in an idol's temple, won't he be emboldened to eat what has been sacrificed to idols?
So this weak brother, for whom Christ died, is destroyed by your knowledge.
When you sin against your brothers in this way and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ.
Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause him to fall.
I believe Muslims are not Idol worshipers. However, be prayerful and watchful, you don't want to eat some food prepared by some G bois for rituals.
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On May 24, 2020
You are not called to emulate Paul, but Jesus. If you stick to what Jesus said to do in any case, you will never go wrong.
Here is what Jesus said about food.

Matthew 15 vs 10-20
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Jesus called the people to him. He said, “Listen and understand what I am saying.
11. It is not what people put in their mouth that makes them wrong.[c] It is what comes out of their mouth that makes them wrong.”
12. Then the followers came to Jesus and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees are upset about what you said?”
13. Jesus answered, “Every plant that my Father in heaven has not planted will be pulled up by the roots.
14. Stay away from the Pharisees. They lead the people, but they are like blind men leading other blind men. And if a blind man leads another blind man, both of them will fall into a ditch.”
15. Peter said, “Explain to us what you said earlier to the people.”
16. Jesus said, “Do you still have trouble understanding?
17. Surely you know that all the food that enters the mouth goes into the stomach. Then it goes out of the body.
18. But the bad things people say with their mouth come from the way they think. And that’s what can make people wrong.
19. All these bad things begin in the mind: evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual sins, stealing, lying, and insulting people.
20. These are the things that make people wrong. Eating without washing their hands will never make people unacceptable to God.”
Jesus has spoken -- eating food will not make you unclean. grin cheesy
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Unrated900(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2020
IAmMysterious:

If Yahweh's all about love and not war, kindly point out the "love" of Yahweh in these blood exploits and child killing and animal abusing interest of his:

Even you yourself as a Christian, think the below message yourself (It was for someone else but it can apply to you):

[b]Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)[/b]

From the above verses, the following things were stated.

- The matter in question is that if they hear that some people arose (who are obviously disbelievers themselves) and call other people to worship gods other than Yahweh, Yahweh asked them to investigate very well.

- If it's true, Yahweh asked them to go to that land and KILL EVERYONE (Men, women and children) and KILL ALL THE LIVESTOCK.

- Now the following things should be noted from that:

Firstly, Yahweh asked them to murder all those people because some of them arose and were propagating the beliefs of other gods.

Can you see your life outside? Can you see that Yahweh has disappointed you?? Shame on you!!!! grin Shame on your entire generation and even congregation self!!! embarassed

You were busy holding on to that your false and stupid claim that Allaah asked us to kill disbelievers; that where did Yahweh do the same?

Is that not a verse where Yahweh asked them to go carry out that massacre because those disbelievers were calling people to their ways??

That's one.

Secondly, Yahweh exhibited his bloodsucking and ruthless character again in the following ways:

1. The wicked and ruthless Yahweh asked them to kill everyone in that town just because SOME of them called people to other gods. He didn't stop at the callers. Thee rest of that town must suffer and die for the actions of some. Can you see the true definition of a terrorist? grin grin

In a legitimate war in Islam, only those who wielded arms against Muslims should be fought. Women, children, old men and monks and peaceful worshippers in the temple should be spared. And yet, Allah is the terrorist.

Can you see your life outside

2. Then, again, he includes children in his command because he said "kill all the inhabitants" and that must have included children.

This is the third case now where Yahweh is exhibiting his evil and ruthless character of abusing children. Can you see the true terrorist?

3 He also said "Kill animals". Again!!! Yahweh is just so bloodthirsty, if he's offended, his judgement doesn't know limits. Everyone just suffer!! And yet, he's peaceful and loving. grin grin

Can you see Yahweh's life outside grin

4. Then in addition, he maintained that properties gotten from that village should also be set ablaze.

In a legitimate war in Islam, the Prophet maintained that properties should be spared and trees should NOT be cut down.

Who's more ruthless now? You ignorant old doofus!!! grin You over-senseless mugu!! grin grin

5. Then Yahweh asked them to put fire to the whole town and burn it to the ground. He maintained that the whole town should be in ruins and nothing should be kept apart. All should be destroyed.

- And all the actions stated above are all because of what?

Just because SOME people amongst them are propagating their beliefs in other gods.

- Then Yahweh now completed it by saying:

“The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.”

Can you see your life, Aunty way no wise? grin grin

After Yahweh commanded all that ruthless acts, he now maintained that He will only have mercy upon them if they heed to that commandment.

Meaning they will only attain his pleasure and mercy if they carry out what Yahweh commanded.

So Aunty, what do you have to say now?

Yahweh has disgraced you thoroughly.

The first two I presented, you couldn't justify. This is a harder one now; that even contradicts your claim and answers your questions that "show me where Yahweh commanded killing unbelievers"

And even in Islam, before Muslims can fight, the Kuffar must have committed any action that warrants that either by standing in the way of Islam by fighting against it or persecuting the Muslims.

And even in those legitimate wars, ONLY those who wielded arms against the Muslims should be fought. Properties should NOT be destroyed, women and children and animals as well as old men and non-fighters should NOT be killed.

Sincerity is one of the conditions of acceptance of Islam. The Prophet lived together with the Jews, interacted and did business with them and even accepted their invitations. He never fought against them as long as they were peaceful and didn't fight.

Now, tell me, who's the real terrorist

Aunty, I sympathise with you oo.

Your level of ignorance and stupidity has just been exposed just by this ONE instance.

And believe me, there are still more.

Contemplate on this one first, give me feedback and then I'll go and bring more for you.

Trash I can’t even read all ur stories because it’s a cut and paste

1 Like

Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Unrated900(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2020
jaeyking:

so from your statement
you just prove that you have no love for your neighbour.

so how do you preach love

Did you have love for ur neighbor

If yes why shouting allah Akbara and killing people al in the name
Of your religion.
Abeg disappear jooooo
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2020
mhmsadyq:

I had admitted it earlier that one major problem facing Islam is the extremists or fanatics amongst us. But it is a stage that will eventually pass.
Christianity over the years has gone through reforms by the Europeans. In fact at a point in time it was the state religion in many European states. Atheism, gayest etc were criminalized in Europe during the Christian era. Today, Christianity has lost it values, those crimes are now being enshrined in their status books. Can they be justified using the bible?
Islam on the other hand came with it own laws which governs and regulate the everyday life of a Muslim. There is this conflict between Islam and the NWO which is sweeping Christianity away from Europe, it former strong hold.

Islam doesn't want to suffer the fate of Christianity in Europe, where every innovation is dump into it.

Yes you can ask for the proof of the existence of Allah. Infact the Quran contains the proofs of the existence of Allah in hundreds of verses.
Well... That man's posting is evolve or self-destruct. It's to wait and see which will occur.
Let's assume without conceding that Christianity lost the battle against NWO/civilisation. How exactly does Islam intend to conquer in that regard? London for example now has a Muslim mayor yet gay rights are fully entrenched under his nose. Shall we say Islam has also failed or the man is a failed Muslim. Can he pass a fatwa against homosexuality? It's obvious that to be able to keep Islam in its purest form especially in the West, it's not going to be an intellectual or philosophical war. What's the big plan Islam has to conquer NWO? Even in Saudis and some other middle East countries, moderations such as women driving, singing, watching sports and working are beginning to be embraced. Let's see how you think this will benefit the "pure" Islam in the long run. Don't forget, evolve or self-destruct.

I'm not talking about reading and accepting proofs that Allah exists. Atheists will tell you those are illogical tissue of lies. Are they assured of their safety in Islam if they were to say such?
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 24, 2020
Unrated900:

Trash I can’t even read all ur stories because it’s a cut and paste

Yeah! It's a cut and paste. but i was the same person that formed it in the first place on this Nairaland. I used it to refute one of your fellow theo-idiots... grin

So it's still my message and can be directed to you too.

don't shy away from it. it's not too much to read. since you know so much about religion and can run your mouth anyhow, answer the simple question there.

Mean while, in addition to that, lemme show you some other instances where Yahweh manifested himself as a child abuser and when he commanded Isaiah to go naked and barefoot and he sought to use Isaiah's unclothedness as a SIGN and WONDER... grin He even commanded some other people to follow that example grin:

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

Isaiah: 20. 2. At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot. 3. And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia; 4. So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt. - Bible Offline
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by harqinhola(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2020
tipscogreen:

It only fake believers that practices what you are doing. Go to the north, you wouldn't see any Hausa/Fulani moslem accepting easter or Christmas meat(food) from Christians.

You can also visit the former eastern region and check if you will find any indigenous Christian accepting food or meat from moslems during their festivals

It is because of mediocres like you the world would never unite on religion lines. I'm a muslim and i have christian friends, i was born and brought us in the North and i can categorically tell you that there's no festive season i dont celebrate with my christian friends if invited. Abeg carry this your caricature hypocritic opinion go your house abeg We don't need such vibes
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by harqinhola(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2020
Unrated900:

Did you have love for ur neighbor

If yes why shouting allah Akbara and killing people al in the name
Of your religion.
Abeg disappear jooooo

Abeg aunty, stick to the question and answer it abeg. Dont deviate from the question. Because one person no good no mean say makr you turn to bad person. How DO YOU PREACH LOVE?
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Unrated900(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2020
harqinhola:

Abeg aunty, stick to the question and answer it abeg. Dont deviate from the question. Because one person no good no mean say makr you turn to bad person. How DO YOU PREACH LOVE?

I don’t have time

Go to google and ask

Safe
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Unrated900(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Yeah! It's a cut and paste. but i was the same person that formed it in the first place on this Nairaland. I used it to refute one of your fellow theo-idiots... grin

So it's still my message and can be directed to you too.

don't shy away from it. it's not too much to read. since you know so much about religion and can run your mouth anyhow, answer the simple question there.

Mean while, in addition to that, lemme show you some other instances where Yahweh manifested himself as a child abuser and when he commanded Isaiah to go naked and barefoot and he sought to use Isaiah's unclothedness as a SIGN and WONDER... grin He even commanded some other people to follow that example grin:

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

Isaiah: 20. 2. At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot. 3. And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia; 4. So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt. - Bible Offline

Mugu like u
I got no time for insane argument
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by hope4nigeria(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2020
Chochovini:
. ESAU.
yes, I'm better than you.
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 24, 2020
Unrated900:

Mugu like u
I got no time for insane argument

It's very clear that you cannot deny the allegations.

everyone that has had time to study the bible with open heart knows that Yahweh is a ruthless killer, child abuser and an unreasonable being (who seeks to use someone's unclothedness as a SIGN and WONDER) grin grin

Goodnight! grin
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by eagleonearth(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2020
ForeThinker:
There's love in sharing

♥️♥️♥️
evil religion. See the way you quickly came to comment and nobody held you to ransom to confess that Jesus is the only Son of God, before commenting but if it were to be your thread you hold non Muslims to ransom. Nonsense religion
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Chochovini: 10:01pm On May 24, 2020
hope4nigeria:
yes, I'm better than you.
. HOW?
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by harqinhola(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2020
Unrated900:

I don’t have time

Go to google and ask

Safe

Taaaa Mecheonu e ba...
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by Chochovini: 10:23pm On May 24, 2020
Pharaoh01:

Everything about that religion seem to be weird, imagine trying to islamatize a public forum as Naira land when they shld be the one preaching love and peace knowing fully well that everything about Islam is Violence and War... Spit
. AND TO Think that inspite of the obvious fact that they are pathalogically violent, blood-thirsty, false & misleading, fanatical, hopeless without the hope of Heaven, hypocitical, carnally-minded, aggressive, terroristic, antangonistic, unhygienic, they are, the one discriminating against others. Can U beat that?

1 Like

Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by hope4nigeria(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2020
Chochovini:
. HOW?
by not replying you in a stupid way you sound.
Re: Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? by vision2050: 10:38pm On May 24, 2020
watchwoman:

You're absolutely correct, I have no problems with Muslims whatsoever, but I know quite a few, during their celebrations, I was quick to always construct messages wishing them well but during Christmas/Easter I never get any messages from them despite them viewing my status and all that..it became so glaring last Christmas and this easter and I vowed to stop sending them messages if they couldn't deem it fit to wish me well...Not like they need my messages or I need theirs but I found out that they may not be as tolerant as I am...this morning on my WhatsApp they are all posting, I viewed all and didn't wish them anything, my old self would have been constructing messages by now but not anymore. I felt its time I stopped fooling myself.
follow Christ. I have determined to do same but the passage of the Bible we read this morning prove otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? / The Pastor With The 'Magic' Jacket (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.