Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State (16573 Views)

JAPA: No More Leave Of Absence For Health Workers Relocating Abroad – FG / Health Workers' Strike: Physiotherapists React. / Health Workers Strike Vs FG Of Nigeria: Situation Report. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by onegb(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2020
Strike Everywhere

Naija

Only Thunder Strike will help us to ......
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by airminem(f): 9:09pm On May 23, 2020
Why na. What is kd turning into. Helrufai kai mana
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by 247day: 9:09pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author= post=89888220][/quote]
lol
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by Abbeyme: 9:10pm On May 23, 2020
You don’t rob Peter to pay Paul!!!!
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by IME1: 9:12pm On May 23, 2020
angry in as much as I don't support strikes of any kind, it's effectiveness is best when services are needed the most.
3 categories of people who out of conscience should never strike majorly are-
Medical workers
Police and the armed forces and para-military
PHCN and TCN and DISCOS

Meanwhile let El Rufai use diplomacy and action to handle this. Diplomacy- mitigate their wounds and complaints with soft words. Action- grant them their requests angry

Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by onyxo76(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2020
BabaD94:
Let him sack all the doctors & nurses in the state. Foolish man, this short Fulani man is real definition of wickedness.
yeah, and replace them with health workers from Chad

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by ManchesterUtd(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
Brezzx60:
Ok

OK that what ? u no ge anything fo talk shut up yer mop
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by sirp9898(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2020
This country sef i no see any hope in it
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by Jaftee(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2020
El-rufai feels he is untouchable hence the the reason.. even with threats. Psycho
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by Risentouch(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2020
There was a country
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by lilyheaven: 9:22pm On May 23, 2020
They have to pay them their salaries, this is uncalled for
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by Carloslehder: 9:23pm On May 23, 2020
Can't wait for this fucking airport ban to be lifted,going back jejely to my country of residence, God will punish the person that gave me idea to come home this year.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by lomprico(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2020
if it was Wike that did this eh! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeei!

zombies would have skinned him alive.
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2020
Enoch07:
health workers that are precious to every country and states around the world, but that short man is reducing their salaries for what? to fight d virus and I ask, is it not the health workers that will fight the said virus?
As in ee..so ironic
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by apexx1844: 9:26pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by BeerParlour: 9:26pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
post=89888129:

El Rufai, why will you have to slashed the salaries of workers to fund the fight against Covid-19?
This does not make sense at all.
Health workers are respected all over the world, especially at this perilous time.
They are the real SUPER HEROES of our world now

(The recent profile pic of cocoacandy says it all!
A picture speaks more than a thousand words truly.......we can't use the image here with no permission!)

What happened to all the monthly allocation from the FG and monies dedicated towards Coronavirus?
Where did you get this from Mr Governor?
Did you ever see the FG slash the salaries of workers?
This rubbish must stop.
We will advice you to revert these heroes salary back to normal Mr Governor.

We Rise!

#WeDidOurPart.

[/s]
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by lomprico(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Good for El Rufai..you can't slash health workers salary by 25% when the rest of the world are paying them allowance.... Corona virus same El Rufai could have died from

he never had it.
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2020
brightology3:
I don't have anything to say.
Me too
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by BeerParlour: 9:34pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
post=89888907:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique.

We will continue to keep calm and won't reply these kids in same foul and gutter language.

Rule 2 broken.
[/s]
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by AsawanaDgreat: 9:40pm On May 23, 2020
El Rufai follow them easy oo
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 23, 2020
post=89888907:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique.

We will continue to keep calm and won't reply these kids in same foul and gutter language.

Rule 2 broken.

KID! Go and wake them up in their respective houses since you are a baby. Shameful

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by paix(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2020
benratigan3:
by the time apc is through with Nigeria, military regimes of the past will be a desire.
in the midst of corona "evil midget hell rufai"is doing this to health workers
It should have been, by the time Nigeria is through with the APC..........
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by Jakemedg(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2020
airminem:
Why na. What is kd turning into. Helrufai kai mana
kai even you
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by Angelfrost(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2020
I can almost bet that not a dime of the salaries of lawmakers, judges, and top government officials was tampered with...

The dearth of intelligent leadership will sink this nation!!!
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by airminem(f): 9:47pm On May 23, 2020
Jakemedg:
kai even you
God bless President MOHAMMADU BUHARI
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by SolarEdge: 9:47pm On May 23, 2020
Bad news everywhere
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by Sticooooooo(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2020
This short man is very wicked, is so pathetic for patients to suffer in this kind of time
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by Horbar1: 9:49pm On May 23, 2020
Strike in the midst of Coro out break ?

Meanwhile, the lockdown has been eased.

Back to business. Get your day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide.

Check my siggy.
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by Jakemedg(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2020
airminem:
babu sense ko

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by Jakemedg(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2020
airminem:
you just called my gwamna nasir ahmed ' hell rufai' are you okay?
Re: Kaduna Health Workers Strike Grounds Hospital Services In Kaduna State by airminem(f): 9:53pm On May 23, 2020
Jakemedg:
babu sense ko
Baka da kirki gaskiya. Fita a gaba na yansu yaro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Sleep In Public Transport? / I Am In Love With A Sickler And I Want To Marry Her / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.