Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,485,086 members, 5,629,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 31 May 2020 at 11:55 AM

Actress Sylvia Edem: I Can Marry A Man I Love No Matter The Size Of His Manh00d - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Sylvia Edem: I Can Marry A Man I Love No Matter The Size Of His Manh00d (344 Views)

Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies / Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) / Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Sylvia Edem: I Can Marry A Man I Love No Matter The Size Of His Manh00d by chiomarita: 9:58pm On May 23
Beautiful Nollywood actress and producer, Sylvia Edem's style of acting and interpretation of character has made her top favourite and well sought after.
Speaking on relationships and marriages, Ms Edem warned her married colleagues to desist from involving third parties in their relationship and marriages.
Hear her: "This is for all the married couple out there; always sort out difference between yourselves without a third-party because third parties in marriages and friendship destroys homes. For me, I can only marry a man I love, not because of his wealth or his size of manhood. Because after 5 years in marriage and those things are no longer there, it's means I won't be there for my husband, but if it was for love I will stick to him through all circumstances," she told Inside pearlsnews.com
Continuing, Ms Edem cleared stated that her life ... Continue at https://pearlsnews.com/i-can-marry-the-man-i-love-no-matter-the-size-of-his-mnh00d-popular-nollywood-actress/

Re: Actress Sylvia Edem: I Can Marry A Man I Love No Matter The Size Of His Manh00d by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:30pm On May 23
We know u have a borehole next pls grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Reaching 1 Million Followers On Instagram By Going Naked / Just In: Leke Adeboye Pose In NYSC Skit As He Congratulate The Just Finish Corp' / Beautiful Pictures Of Destiny Etiko’s Family After Their Dads Burial(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.