Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Actress Sylvia Edem: I Can Marry A Man I Love No Matter The Size Of His Manh00d - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Sylvia Edem: I Can Marry A Man I Love No Matter The Size Of His Manh00d (593 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Donโ€™t Think I Can Marry Again โ€“ Korra / Actress Sylvia Ukaatu Says Blood Oath She Took With Lover At Age 18 Has Backfire / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Sylvia Edem: I Can Marry A Man I Love No Matter The Size Of His Manh00d by chiomarita: 9:58pm On May 23, 2020
Beautiful Nollywood actress and producer, Sylvia Edem's style of acting and interpretation of character has made her top favourite and well sought after.
Speaking on relationships and marriages, Ms Edem warned her married colleagues to desist from involving third parties in their relationship and marriages.
Hear her: "This is for all the married couple out there; always sort out difference between yourselves without a third-party because third parties in marriages and friendship destroys homes. For me, I can only marry a man I love, not because of his wealth or his size of manhood. Because after 5 years in marriage and those things are no longer there, it's means I won't be there for my husband, but if it was for love I will stick to him through all circumstances," she told Inside [url]pearlsnews.com[/url]
Continuing, Ms Edem cleared stated that her life ... Continue at https://pearlsnews.com/i-can-marry-the-man-i-love-no-matter-the-size-of-his-mnh00d-popular-nollywood-actress/

Re: Actress Sylvia Edem: I Can Marry A Man I Love No Matter The Size Of His Manh00d by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2020
We know u have a borehole next pls grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido Credits Account Of Boy Who Edited Photo Of Himself & Wizkid With N1m / Dencia Comes For Burna Boy And Steflondons Head Amidst The Cynthia Morgan Saga / Family That Leaves In Slum For 13 Years Gets New Apartment From Williams Uchemba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.