Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Omotola Restarts Her First Love At 42! Listen To Her New Songs Here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Restarts Her First Love At 42! Listen To Her New Songs Here (372 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Masked DJ Computer Love At MTVBase 14th Anniversary Party / Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Restarts Her First Love At 42! Listen To Her New Songs Here by cathytemi(f): 9:59pm On May 23, 2020
Nollywood star Omotola Jalade Ekeinde says she isn't backing down when it comes to her first love; music. The award winning actress announced this on Saturday.

Yasss! I’m back! I feel so Alive ! ��

I’m 42 , restarting My First Love ! ❤️ Why the Hell Not! What are you waiting for? she posted.

The body of work is titled 'Me, Myself & Eyes'

Listen to it here https://asliceofnaija.com/2020/05/23/omotola-restarts-her-first-love-at-42/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Credited Account Of One Boy Who Edited His Picture With Wizkid With 1m / You Don’t Have To Respond When A Fading Star Accuses You Falsely’, Reno Omokri / Minneapolis Cop Charged With The Murder Of George Floyd Moved To One Of The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.