Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader (22528 Views)

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Peter Obi: Labour Party Now Mass Movement / Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by kollinskollins(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2020
The person below me is really a Yoruba man
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by YorubaKinging: 8:48am On May 24, 2020
Bb
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by DoubleEngine007: 8:48am On May 24, 2020
StagethemTVee:
I understand that many of us were scammed by APC's change mantra in the first election. But those who reelected this president are the ones that shock me...what next level has this government offered them?
You dey mind them,even though the other thief wasn't an option too..
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by SeriouslySense(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2020
our pride, know all attitude and vanity, makes all this possible
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2020
Why be say most of the stories that have been gracing front page since are long stories?

can't even read this one when I saw the length.

nawa ooh.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by xynerise: 8:49am On May 24, 2020
A drastic measure should be adopted as regards this, else more will be flushed to the South.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by martineverest(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2020
HeadShot:
The lockdown aint working...

Im yet to see southerners heading north
Only the reverse is the case
Why now?....

there are many Easterners moving to Lagos and lagosians moving to other parts
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Allee90: 8:49am On May 24, 2020
They own the country. Therefore nobody can stop them from moving to anywhere in Naija
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Myhusband(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
An Afonja man who was delivered of zombism is now making so much sense

I love the man he has become now shocked

is it not too early to be foolish? someone is raising point that concerned everybody yet you imbeciles are still making it ethnicity clause

do you people have a working brain at all?

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by HeadShot: 8:50am On May 24, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Those foolish ab0ki elders should put their acts together.

You can not marry several wives,
Give birth to children like pigs and expect someone else to take care of those children for you.
That's stupîd!

I guess it's because we encourage them by giving them money, that's why they see us as their ATM.

I have stopped giving them my money. I hope that every state government can start arresting and sending them back to their regions.
We don't want nuisance here.

God is already punishing nigeria
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by martineverest(m): 8:50am On May 24, 2020
J111333:
I dont understand why that is happening at this time.

Something must be behind the mass exodus from North or the almajiris are being moved for a purpose down South.

Time will tell.
hausas and Fulani a have been moving to various parts of Nigeria everyday..there is nothing like sudden mass exodus.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Antichristus: 8:50am On May 24, 2020
Nigeria is a joke. Islamic fundamentalist terrorists from East and North Africa have, through Niger and Chad, already penetrated Nigeria - large scale. Over time, and under the guise of Almanjiri they have made inroads into South West, South East and South South. Whenever, they begin to strike, it will be worst than Nairobi attacks. Sadly, the Nigerian Police and the Nigerian Army (as well as other security outfits) won't be battle ready to respond as the strikes potentially would take place simultaneously across the country. Large scale massacre looming. We need to prophet to prophesy this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by GodPunishBiafra: 8:52am On May 24, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Those foolish aboniki elders should put their acts together.
Only na
Boko haram
Fulani herdsmen
Cattle rustler etc

Dem swear for Una?

You can not marry several wives,
Give birth to children like pigs and expect someone else to take care of those children for you.
That's stupîd!

I guess it's because we encourage them by giving them money, that's why they see us as their ATM.

I have stopped giving them my money. I hope that every state government can start arresting and sending them back to their regions.
We don't want nuisance here.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Ferdinandu(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2020
Most of all those boys are economic migrants. The Nothern part of Nigeria is more like a desert, no much economic activity except farming. The only fear is fear of them turning Rogue if they can't find the work they are looking for. Why are people bent on stroking up fears and uneasiness in this country
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by nograv: 8:54am On May 24, 2020
slivertongue:
they are foreigners

Gbam say no more..
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by larj(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2020
Truth is we don't have good options has leaders. And the ones who are better off we decided not to vote them in because they are not PDP or APC. We need a leader who is willing to start a revolution even if it cost him his life. Cause we know those who start a revolution often don't end it. Everyone ia trying to save themselves. Where is Tu-Face oh, or Sowore, or Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:56am On May 24, 2020
Myhusband:

isn't it too early to be foolish? someone is raising point that concerned everybody yet you imbeciles are still making it ethnicity clause

do you people have a working brain at all?

What have I said wrongly now
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Myhusband(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

What have I said wrongly now

when your mental provider is available, read that your gibberish again
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Alwaysachick: 8:57am On May 24, 2020
Baba has said his truth and washed his hands.

Posterity will remember Good luck as a southern president that tried to educate the Almajiri's.

what good will Buhari be remembered for during his Two time rule as president?

Awo warned "if you don't educate the children of the poor, they won't allow the children of the rich enjoy life"

I will like to know what a northerner thinks about the Almajiri's. Do they even see them as living beings? How do they feel when they come out of their big mansions and see those poor beggars by their gates.

The hausa' in my areas(igbo populated) who are family men are constantly given food, provisions and clothes by neighbors. Their kids are on free education sponsored by Igbo's.

Their leaders, fellow northerners and culture is their problem. Every other person means well for them.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by ProfAmaben(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2020
Why should it frighten anyone? Don't we move freely to the North? Aren't we one Nigeria again? Tanko Al Makura was once an almajiri, anybody condition fit change overnight.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:02am On May 24, 2020
Myhusband:

when your mental provider is available, read that your gibberish again

E be like say that Kai Kai and weed wey you dey take dey disturb your brain sad
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Edusouls(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2020
Yoruba tribe for once should start taking a firm stance in their life, not always dancing around at the sight of problem, you people campaigned and voted buhari twice so why the complaint? this is a tribe in Nigeria that has a peculiar attitude Of unpredictability? They deject Igbo's siding with the Hausa/Fulanis, now they have dejected Hausa Fulanis, standing alone and confused..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by tete7000(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2020
As long as Nigeria as a nation remains as it is, almajiris are free to roam anywhere within the country. Same way Fulani herdsmen can roam the way they like. Just last week I saw an herdsman in a developed part of Asaba roaming with his cows, I guess he and his cows rights are enshrined in the present constitution as bona-fide Nigeria. Until something is done about the present structure, this country ain't moving forward a bit. Harsh truth.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by gloryfidedesign(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2020
Nigeria is God own Nation you either live in peace or leave because this is the will of the living God that has taking His glorious reign in the whole world, to rule the world with an Iron Rod and turn this world of sin to the world of the Living God as it is done in heaven that is what will be done on this earth. live anywhere in peace and love if not the angel that has been released in the spiritual world this second face of God judgment on the earth dwellers is based on peace and love. Don't let what you see with your physical eye stop you from showing love to the next human being. There is no more time for claiming land of heritage because the kingdom of this world is now the kingdom of Jehovah God and His Christ. The King of Kings and The Lord of Lords His Holiness The Living God on earth has decree peace on this earth and all the angel God are now on earth cleaning this earth see no evil hear no evil and do no evil because God is in Nigeria.

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by zcee: 9:05am On May 24, 2020
Some Yorubas will be hurt and angry because of the truth this old man is voicing out...

When will that tribe start thinking straight even with their high level of education they are still seeing these fulanis as their masters..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by 24kmagic: 9:05am On May 24, 2020
kiss
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Nobody: 9:07am On May 24, 2020
Spot on! The earlier they are checkmated, the better!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Myhusband(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

E be like say that Kai Kai and weed wey you dey take dey disturb your brain sad

you must think I belong to the group of impersonator that you belonged to

always at the verge of typing rubbish
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by dadebayo1(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2020
Free movement is guaranteed by lord luggard constitution grin

Hello everyone, i have been a member of our great community ever since 2009 grin grin infact i am supposed to be a member of "Nairaland Board of Trustees" but oga Seun does not have a BOT (Board of Trustees)... I am supposed to be a member of the Nairaland Elders Forum but oga Seun does not have one constituted.

Thanks to the Covid wahalla and in my quest for online income going through several post i have come to realise pay per post is active on Nairaland and some are making extra cash posting for several interest groups grin

So to cut the long story short, the summary of my short epistle is i am available for all kinds of monetized pay per post... Kindly Dm me or send a mail to my email address below if you need my services..

Cc online recruiters of pay per post agent grin grin grin

Cc Oga Seun
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Nobody: 9:13am On May 24, 2020
They should all be shot on site. They are terrorists!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mahdi Gusau Has Been Impeached As Zamfara Deputy Governor / Danjuma's Self Defence Call On Nigerians 'Shocking, Scary' - Presidency / Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.