Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

The World Reacts As Ghanaian Actress Yaa Jackson Turns To Gospel Singer. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The World Reacts As Ghanaian Actress Yaa Jackson Turns To Gospel Singer. (467 Views)

Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Reacts As Ghanaian Actress Yaa Jackson Turns To Gospel Singer. by Judetheblogger: 11:26pm On May 23, 2020
Well known Ghanaian Actress Yaa Jackson keep the whole world talking as she ditches out her old life and turns to gospel singer.

The 20 years old Kumawood Actress Jackson, who recently announced her repentance public via Instagram timeline, this time................

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/covid19-the-world-reacts-as-ghanaian-actress-yaa-jackson-turns-to-gospel-singer/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: The Truth About Singer Teni Lookalike. Did She Shed So Much Weight? / Social Media Battle As Davido Unfollow Dremo, Peruzzi And Wizkid On Instagram. / Hot:- “masturbating Will Make You Fucking Happy” – Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.