Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! (2714 Views)

How To Sell Bitcoin For FIAT (naira) On Binance Using P2P. / Invest #50,000 & Earn 15% Monthly. How Does It Work? � / What Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 12:18am On May 24, 2020
My name is abel micheal from enugu state,

i am a succesfull business man that deals majorly in oil and gas,
am also into politics

but do export and import as a side hustle,

i came from a well known family,
from a rich background precisely.

I am a rich farmer that owns large palm trees in hectares and i usually extract them to sell.

my grandfather was a very rich farmer in the east,

i took over from my father the occupation his father left for him,
i am also into cassava farming and maize production

but deal a little bit on planting rice,

i own a boutique store in the ireland but dont usually go there

i control large hectares of land in the east as my inheritance,

my family is very rich.
So money is not my problem

but i just want to expand my farming empire,

i have many big farms in different locations,
ogun state, edo state, enugu state, benue state,(my farm currently at cross river state has issues with elders and needs to be settled)

i also have a farm in kwara state but hate going there due to road and security reasons

i also have a farm in abuja that is been controlled by my trusted old hausa man,

this is the deal here,
if any comment i see benefiting enough to give me the right answer,

will i settle this project with.

Just give me the basic analises and profits to make if am to invest #50 million naira in any type of crop farming in any state whatsoever,

as i have said earlier that i will like to expand my farming empire to different states,

should i invest in plantain farming or cassava farming?

Should i invest in pepper tomatoes and okro?

What about cucumber or ugwu farming?

Will i be able to make returns if i get to invest in chilli peppers or bell peppers?

Should i cultivate rice or beans?
Or maybe even plant marijuana too?

What if i invest on dwarf pawpaw cultivation?

Or go in with maize farming?
Please i just need your detailed guidelines and information,

when i have seen the right person i will contact you as soon as possible to get things started

i can even sponsor you if you have a farm that has detailed guidelines of growing to supply to more population,

please and please i will be the one to contact you and not you asking for my details thanks

may the best man wins!
Shallom!
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Nobody: 12:41am On May 24, 2020
With such amount of money I will advice you to invest in
Rice cultivation

Rice processing and packaging. It's an untapped territory.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by ikh777: 1:12am On May 24, 2020
pls no one should fall for this clever trick

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2020
ikh777:
pls no one should fall for this clever trick

you are a dump ass,
when real men talk you are to keep quiet and learn.

I have been dealing with multiple people before but none is as lukewarm like you
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2020
askibee:
With such amount of money I will advice you to invest in
Rice cultivation

Rice processing and packaging. It's an untapped territory.

this is a nice idea,
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by ikh777: 7:27am On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

you are a dump ass,
when real men talk you are to keep quiet and learn.

I have been dealing with multiple people before but none is as lukewarm like you

Pls be warned I can get you banned... you are breaking rules here in Nairaland. OPENING MULTIPLE THREADS WITH SAME TOPIC.... what are you looking for?

Mind yourself and respect yourself before MODs ban you.

I have warned you.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 7:31am On May 24, 2020
ikh777:

Pls be warned I can get you banned... you are breaking rules here in Nairaland. OPENING MULTIPLE THREADS WITH SAME TOPIC.... what are you looking for?

Mind yourself and respect yourself before MODs ban you.

I have warned you.

when you are not really a mod,
then take your words and issues you have with someone else to a saperate thread not here,

with the mention of millions thats how you all will be banging out its all scam,

thats how the federal government will keep on embezzling billions of dollars while the citizens will only keep on staring without any desperate action been taken
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Nobody: 8:26am On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

this is a nice idea,

It is and the return can go up to 200 percent of your input in a period of 6 month- 1 year
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by SavageResponse(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

am also into politics

I am a rich farmer that owns large palm trees in hectares and i usually extract them to sell.

my family is very rich.

ogun state, edo state, enugu state, benue state,(my farm currently at cross river state has issues with elders and needs to be settled)

i also have a farm in kwara state but hate going there due to road and security reasons

i also have a farm in abuja that is been controlled by my trusted old hausa man,

this is the deal here,

Just give me the basic analises and profits to make if am to invest #50 million naira in any type of crop farming in any state whatsoever,

as i have said earlier that i will like to expand my farming empire to different states,

Will i be able to make returns if i get to invest in chilli peppers or bell peppers?

when i have seen the right person i will contact you as soon as possible to get things started

i can even sponsor you if you have a farm that has detailed guidelines of growing to supply to more population,

please and please i will be the one to contact you and not you asking for my details thanks

may the best man wins!
Shallom!

No real potential investor who has money will disclose this much information so early.

You are still an amateur!

Anyone who sends a PM to this guy because of an imaginary N50 million will have himself to blame!

Askibee be on guard (That's assuming you're not his accomplice)

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Johntemmy(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

am also into politics

my family is very rich.

this is the deal here,

may the best man wins!
Shallom!

it's nice bro..you can partner with me or invest with me in farming currently we on veggy..okro, cucumber, tomatoes, pepper etc and you make much money within short period for a very long time..add me on Whatsapp to further talk.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Offpoint: 10:46am On May 24, 2020
If you wanna make money in agro... Invest in a seasonal agro produce.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Nobody: 10:47am On May 24, 2020
Anything from the east brethen park your shoes on your head and run!!! My advise from south africa!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Inteltower: 2:47pm On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

am also into politics

my family is very rich.

this is the deal here,

may the best man wins!
Shallom!

Seeking for a business to invest ?
Join our platform; Startup 2020 International.
You will meet other fellow investors & startup entrepreneurs that pitch their business ideas; including in the area of AGRICULTURE
Indicate interest below
https:///Cxd8IFLF4wAJ4NHWjPW411
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by bolusola80: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Inteltower:

You will meet other fellow investors & startup entrepreneurs that pitch their business ideas; including in the area of AGRICULTURE
Indicate interest below

The link is not active
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Inteltower: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
bolusola80:

The link is not active

chat me up whatsapp: +2348136156015 to add you
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by SavageResponse(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Inteltower:

Indicate interest below

For your info this Richfarmer character is a scam artist
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2020
I will invest whatever I receive in cucumber farming.

6 plot of land can harvest 1000 bags of cucumber every 45 days,each bag is worth =N=2,500 , harvesting from this land per 1 and half months will give N=2,500,000 per 45 days and you can harvest like this up to 6 times a year so this means bountiful profit.

Just try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821

Thanks for your time
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by winner20: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
I have a business proposal of opening a game house in gboko precisely benue for u sir .
In benue yam rice beans and tomato plus corn is in very high production rate but my advice is. They lack entertainment and relaxation centres. So if you establish a game house there u will be thrilled how fast ur business will grow. Also buying and selling of red oil in mubi adamawa state will yeild unimaginable profit. For instance u can buy red oil in Delta for 4000 naira nd sell for 27000 naira in adamawa
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
I have secured a business partnership with a firm in lekki that deals on farm agro business distributions and will be needing spinach and snails in bulk supply,
interested applicants should please state here their prices and how vast they can supply weekly.

One of my female friend will contact you if she sees you fit.

Although i dont really know much about all this things expecially spinach sales,

may the best man wins!
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by chekz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sorry to digress but all i need is 5 Million Naira
Richfarmer:
I have secured a business partnership with a firm in lekki that deals on farm agro business distributions and will be needing spinach and snails in bulk supply,
interested applicants should please state here their prices and how vast they can supply weekly.

One of my female friend will contact you if she sees you fit.

Although i dont really know much about all this things expecially spinach sales,

may the best man wins!

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
chekz:
Sorry to digress but all i need is 5 Million Naira

hmm,
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
SavageResponse:

For your info this Richfarmer character is a scam artist

hey man,
please thats not me and will never be me in this lifetime,

how can i bend so low advertising fake investment schemes!

I even fear all this schemes myself like plagues.

The guy must have been crazy thinking i fall cheaply for that
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by SavageResponse(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Richfarmer:

hey man,
please thats not me and will never be me in this lifetime,

how can i bend so low advertising fake investment schemes!

I even fear all this schemes myself like plagues.

The guy must have been crazy thinking i fall cheaply for that

Anyone who has a functioning brain knows that you don't have N50 million either here or in the next life grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by adomuwiner(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
I advise you to go into rubber plantation. You can double your investment within 5 yrs
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2020
SavageResponse:

Anyone who has a functioning brain knows that you don't have N50 million either here or in the next life grin

you are so low in thinking faculty man,
poor brats will think everyone is the same

come to my residence and tell me all that

you will regret your life you ever did
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 12:11am On Nov 09, 2020
adomuwiner:
I advise you to go into rubber plantation. You can double your investment within 5 yrs

nice one
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 12:11am On Nov 09, 2020
winner20:
I have a business proposal of opening a game house in gboko precisely benue for u sir .
In benue yam rice beans and tomato plus corn is in very high production rate but my advice is. They lack entertainment and relaxation centres. So if you establish a game house there u will be thrilled how fast ur business will grow. Also buying and selling of red oil in mubi adamawa state will yeild unimaginable profit. For instance u can buy red oil in Delta for 4000 naira nd sell for 27000 naira in adamawa

this is good idea
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 12:12am On Nov 09, 2020
I will invest whatever I receive in cucumber farming.

6 plot of land can harvest 1000 bags of cucumber every 45 days,each bag is worth =N=2,500 , harvesting from this land per 1 and half months will give N=2,500,000 per 45 days and you can harvest like this up to 6 times a year so this means bountiful profit.

Just try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821

Thanks for your time

hmm,
nowhere to be found again

why commit suicide?
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by chekz(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Richfarmer:

hmm,

Well this what I propose sir. Hopefully we can have discussion.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Marveloustb: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Oxford International Group, can offer you fantastic return on your investment in Ginger farming for as high as 55% for a period of 14months.
For more information kindly reach out to me on
https:///2348169849872

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by SavageResponse(m): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Richfarmer:

you are so low in thinking faculty man,
poor brats will think everyone is the same

come to my residence and tell me all that

you will regret your life you ever did

Richfarmer:

am also into politics

my family is very rich.

this is the deal here,

may the best man wins!
Shallom!

Hear him...

Your bullsh1t story already gave you away.

Someone who already has money and knows that he has money will not come on a public forum and start bragging about his wealth.

All that rubbish is just reverse psychology so that people will start contacting you for assistance which would then give you an opportunity to scam them.

Prove that you have N50million and I will give you $1,000!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Raise #500,000 In Bet9ja Every Each Month / Smile To Your Bank Everyday (stock Market) / How I Make 2k Daily Conveniently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.