Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? (14507 Views)

#DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by millennialaku2: 7:15am On May 24, 2020
there's a 16 year old girl i know with this kind of ass she is a member of my church undecided
Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 24, 2020
millennialaku2:
there's a 16 year old girl i know with this kind of ass she is a member of my church undecided

Please can u link me up?
Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Ribspot: 9:11am On May 24, 2020
Follow me on Instagram! Username: ribspot
https:///mla0tgbN05 https:///Lro5LVzyHt
Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:34am On May 24, 2020
lefulefu:
omo this beefing is way too much grin grin
Lol, it really made me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Noisyrians: 9:53am On May 24, 2020
Very foolish mudder fuggerz. You Nigerians spend all your miserable time looking for other countries and people to mock. Only sick and stvpid ediots do that.

You call this crap a nigerian forum? If indeed this sh1t is a nigerian forum as you claim, why don’t you fvcking talk about shitnigeria? People are being kidnapped in that zoo for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala cool how many hours of electricity do you get in that sh1thole? grin what is life expectancy in that nonsense dustbin country? cool. nigeria is the undisputed champions of world poverty grin your generator-powered economy is already in a coma, recession. The people are restless and depressed. Most of them are waiting for the borders to open so they can run away from a life of poverty and misery grin foolish mudder fuggerz grin

Instead of discussing how to find solutions to the many problems in that sh1thole, you are busy running your filthy mouths about Ghana and Ghanaians. Receive sense, ediot cool

jasent:
This is the height of inferiority complex. You have to watch all day to see if there is any thread against ghana more so you can jump at the defence. Why don't you go to CEDIsland and create a counter thread against Nigerians..I personally have not seen any negative thing being said about Ghanaians here yet you quickly hijacked the whole stuff.What are u afraid of?

3 Likes

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Noisyrians: 9:56am On May 24, 2020
Yes, ooh. A country of 200 million mudder fuggerz grin

wizzzmike:

is nairaland biggest achievement of Nigeria tongue grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Noisyrians: 9:59am On May 24, 2020
Who wants to “banter” with a fvcking brain-dead ediot like you? cool
Kdon2:

You lack decorum, speaks trash and expect me to banter with you? No

2 Likes

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Noisyrians: 10:03am On May 24, 2020
nigeria is a big scam grin everything is messed up in that zoo grin the people are the worst you will find anywhere in the world grin they think they are smart grin not knowing they are the most stupid people ever on the face of the earth grin grin grin

wizzzmike:

2 Likes

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by jasent(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2020
Noisyrians:
Very foolish mudder fuggerz. You Nigerians spend all your miserable time looking for other countries and people to mock. Only sick and stvpid ediots do that.

You call this crap a nigerian forum? If indeed this sh1t is a nigerian forum as you claim, why don’t you fvcking talk about shitnigeria? People are being kidnapped in that zoo for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala cool how many hours of electricity do you get in that sh1thole? grin what is life expectancy in that nonsense dustbin country? cool. nigeria is the undisputed champions of world poverty grin [b]your generator-powered economy is already in a [/b]coma, recession. The people are restless and depressed. Most of them are waiting for the borders to open so they can run away from a life of poverty and misery grin foolish mudder fuggerz grin

Instead of discussing how to find solutions to the many problems in that sh1thole, you are busy running your filthy mouths about Ghana and Ghanaians. Receive sense, ediot cool

Your bitterness and envy will only consume you and no one else.Free your self Mr man..Did I hear say Nigeria economy is in recession? Wow this coming from a Ghanaian? Wonders shall never end.dude,I am in Ghana and your economy is the worst in west Africa,and this is a fact.No matter his bad Nigeria economy is it can never be as bad as that of ghana. A country where pineapple juice goes for 15cedis is that one a country? And this idiot has the effrontery to come and spell trash here.Your vituperation here is giving more credence to the fact that you Ghanaians are so talentless, otherwise you could have Channel this energy to something useful, maybe create a cedisland.com and have fellow Ghanaians pay regular visit to the site,just like we do here on nairaland.com....now get lost you idiot

6 Likes

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by jasent(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2020
wizzzmike:

Yes,now where is your cedisland?
Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by seeker121(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2020
Are you in anyway comparing Nigeria economy to that of Ghana,if you are you are cracking joke of the century.Do you know your country largest market in Africa is Nigeria, your Alomo producing company dare not underrate us or else his company will fold up.Anyway this is just a comparison case that you took personal as if you have just been discharged from Neuro psychiatric hospital.Please ensure you always take your drugs before coming online to constitute nuisance to meaningful discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Noisyrians: 10:17am On May 24, 2020
rubbish talk consigned to the dustbin, where it deserves cool when you have something sensible to say, I will reply you

[s]
jasent:
Your bitterness and envy will only consume you and no one else.Free your self Mr man..Did I hear say Nigeria economy is in recession? Wow this coming from a Ghanaian? Wonders shall never end.dude,I am in Ghana and your economy is the worst in west Africa,and this is a fact.No matter his bad Nigeria economy is it can never be as bad as that of ghana. A country where pineapple juice goes for 15cedis is that one a country? And this idiot has the effrontery to come and spell trash here.Your vituperation here is giving more credence to the fact that you Ghanaians are so talentless, otherwise you could have Channel this energy to something useful, maybe create a cedisland.com and have fellow Ghanaians pay regular visit to the site,just like we do here on nairaland.com....now get lost you idiot
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Noisyrians: 10:22am On May 24, 2020
a country of 200 MUMUs grin your biggest achievement is nairaland grin nigeria is a country steeped in shame cool una no get shame at all at all. you produce oil and gas but ordinary electricity you can't provide to your miserable and impoverished citizens cool go and provide common light to your people and come back to talk among human beings grin grin grin shameless mudder fuggerz grin

[s]
jasent:
Yes,now where is your cedisland?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2020
Noisyrians:
What do you know about Ghanaians? I am a Ghanaian, very tall-6ft plus- taller than most Nigerians I have met. Yet you open your mouth to say nonsense? But why do nigerians behave like this? Thank God I chanced on this stvpid thread at the start. Otherwise, that is how they will gather here and spew crap about Ghana and Ghanaians, even though their own country is a complete mess. Why are nigerians like this? I wonder oooh.

Majiruty if Ghanaians are short have you seen Wode Maya? Akufo Addo and many more even the Ghanaian team was one of the shortest during the 2014 worldcup Nigeria had one of the tallest teams whereas Ghana was on the other end jostling for top 5 shortest teams

1 Like

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Tboy1419: 10:38am On May 24, 2020
Noisyrians:
Envy? What do you have that I envy? It is the widespread poverty in that zoo or is it the unbridled stvpidity you are exhibiting?

. Brother pls take it easy on we Nigeria, the insult is too much, I can't take it anymore, I go ban you oo, be careful, be very very careful.

1 Like

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Noisyrians: 10:46am On May 24, 2020
what is this fool saying? aki and papaw, are they not nigerian mudder fuggerz?

our president His Excellency Nana Akufo Addo, a distinguished Oxford-trained lawyer is 1000 better than that clueless, lifeless man you call president. While Nana Addo is leading Ghana into economic prosperity by rapaciously growing the economy, your certificateless president has led you mudder fuggerz into unmitigated recession grin grin grin your generator-powered economy is growing at -8 percent grin grin grin negative 8 percent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

even in football we always beat your supa chickens, even if you call us dwarfs grin grin grin do you remember the last time your super chinchins beat the Super Black Stars? grin grin grin grin I am sure you were not born. there is too much foolishness in nigeria, walahi. reading this thread has forced me to accept the fact that most nigerians are just plain foolish grin grin grin grin grin grin very very foolish grin grin grin

[s]
DuBLINGreenb:

Majiruty if Ghanaians are short have you seen Wode Maya? Akufo Addo and many more even the Ghanaian team was one of the shortest during the 2014 worldcup Nigeria had one of the tallest teams whereas Ghana was on the other end jostling for top 5 shortest teams
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 24, 2020
Noisyrians:
What do you know about Ghanaians? I am a Ghanaian, very tall-6ft plus- taller than most Nigerians I have met. Yet you open your mouth to say nonsense? But why do nigerians behave like this? Thank God I chanced on this stvpid thread at the start. Otherwise, that is how they will gather here and spew crap about Ghana and Ghanaians, even though their own country is a complete mess. Why are nigerians like this? I wonder oooh.

Charlie I'm very sorry for that stupid comments he made and remember all Nigerians are not like him..thank you
Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Noisyrians: 10:50am On May 24, 2020
who started the insults? that is the problem with nigerians. they look for a fight and when they start getting a beating they start becoming defensive.

blame the senseless ediots who started this crap. don;'t blame me. even you nigerians claim you love your wowo country, how much more me, a citizen of a much better country in all ramifications grin grin grin grin being Ghanaian is an honour......

Tboy1419:
. Brother pls take it easy on we Nigeria, the insult is too much, I can't take it anymore, I go ban you oo, be careful, be very very careful.

2 Likes

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by waletext1: 10:52am On May 24, 2020
Oga, comparing Ghana to Nigeria is like comparing village to city ! I don't how somebody like u should be allow in this forum to insult us, if u think their currency is better than naira ? Here is d secret ! In 2007 , Ghana Ghana remove some some digit from their currency in other to match it with USD, economist will understand this ,I've met so many Ghanian , all they do is to paint Nigerian red ,badmouthing them everywhere but we still stand and maintain our position , we remain the giant of africa. I really love my country and I'm so proud to be a Nigerian .
Noisyrians:
who started the insults? that is the problem with nigerians. they look for a fight and when they start getting a beating they start becoming defensive.

blame the senseless ediots who started this crap. don;'t blame me. even you nigerians claim you love your wowo country, how much more me, a citizen of a much better country in all ramifications grin grin grin grin being Ghanaian is an honour......

3 Likes

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by amaniro: 11:07am On May 24, 2020
For Noisyrians to reply all the mentions really mean the kid is very less busy and bitter. All your post are filled with insults.

1 Like

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by Fedxwan(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2020
amaniro:
For Noisyrians to reply all the mentions really mean the kid is very less busy and bitter. All your post are filled with insults.

The guy is too mad for a sane person on a sunday morning grin

1 Like

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by amaniro: 11:23am On May 24, 2020
Fedxwan:

The guy is too mad for a sane person on a sunday morning grin

I swear down. The guy is an internet troll. Ghanians don't "hate" Nigerians per say
Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by jasent(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2020
Noisyrians:
a country of 200 MUMUs grin your biggest achievement is nairaland grin nigeria is a country steeped in shame cool una no get shame at all at all. you produce oil and gas but ordinary electricity you can't provide to your miserable and impoverished citizens cool go and provide common light to your people and come back to talk among human beings grin grin grin shameless mudder fuggerz grin

[s][/s]
After all you noise,can u provide cedisland? Noise makers..You will develop high blood pressure if you don't free yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by espn(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2020
cutefy:

So, you are contemplating on going the lesbo way... haba why na cry
she said FULL LESBO...Maybe she is partially now...read between the lines...
Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by MMXX: 1:24pm On May 24, 2020
wizzzmike:

I wish I could see ur bleach ass monkey face lol...cuz our Oxford president is short ever Ghanaian is? dude it's fact ur a stupid fool...ur tall sick illiterate president cows at getting better than you damn dude get a life lol
You cannot even write simple comprehensive English, I'll not indulge you no more..Seems your Oxford president didn't do well in that aspects.

Last I checked, Ghanians are the blackest shit faced peeps West African has got.Who's closer to a monkey face now twart undecided.

1 Like

Re: Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? by wizzzmike: 1:53pm On May 24, 2020
MMXX:
You cannot even write simple comprehensive English, I'll not indulge you no more..Seems your Oxford president didn't do well in that aspects.

Last I checked, Ghanians are the blackest shit faced peeps West African has got.Who's closer to a monkey face now twart undecided.

like you spell Ghanaians as Ghanians dude...Oxford graduate I can spell...lol stupid fool are Nigerians whites lol don't be confused comparing bleach Nigerians to white people...ur life is a big joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Still Be In Love With An Ex For 5 Years / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.