Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,477 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:10 PM

How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation (8841 Views)

Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by JourneytoEL(f): 1:00am On May 24, 2020
Apostle Paul is one of the greatest evangelists that ever lived more than 1500yrs after his earthly demise, his letters and teachings are still been read by Christians and are still saving souls.

He has more letters in the new testament than any other person. This great man lived in a time when christians were being persecuted. He was bound in chains 2 Timothy 2:9, kept in prisons Act 16:16-40, stoned Acts 14:19, insulted yet he kept writing and preaching till he paid the ultimate price.

Yet, we who are lucky to be in a generation with less christian persecution and have the internet to reach millions from our homes are yet to harness the opportunity and even do better than him. And that leads us to a very important question, if Apostle Paul was alive in 2020, what would he be doing?

- He would have a facebook page where he preaches to people daily and wins souls for Christ

- He would have a twitter page where he posts witful and inspiring christian messages that would trend in blogs wink wink

- Oh, his Instagram page would be filled with Godly images and messages always reminding us that dust we are and dust we shall return to. I can imagine his instagram live videos turning staunch sinners to fishers of men. Plus, IG challenges like #smile4Jesus he would create.

-His whatsapp nko, he would compose Gospel messages and recordings and send to people

-He would have a nairaland account through which he posts teachings every sunday morning and bring out time to educate those ignorant of the saving power of Jesus

-Wow, he will have a youtube page where he will preach to millions from the comfort of his room using animations,illustrations or just his lovely face

-O boy, he would have a youtube page dedicated to producing gospel skits and short drama grin grin
-Wow, he could even have a youtube page for christian movies cheesy cheesy

-Come to think of it, our fav apostle could own a dstv channel dedicated to showing christian movies solely

The truth is, he can't do this things because he has ran his race and is resting in the Lord. What about you and I that have been giving the gift to be alive in this 21st century? We can do all these and more.

Share in this thread other things we can do for the Lord and why you haven't started doing it lipsrsealed. I pray this thread opens our eyes to the fact that we all have been called to be fishers of men (Matt 4:19) and makes us work towards it.

Remember to pray to The Heavenly Father for the anointing and strength (ps 46:1-3) to carry out the task you have decided to do. May His Grace continue to be on the eyes of all those who read this. Amen.

54 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by andyanders: 1:11am On May 24, 2020
Ameeen. I need this and may Holy Spirit of God help and empower me to be part of this IJN Ameeeeeen.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by JourneytoEL(f): 1:51am On May 24, 2020
andyanders:
Ameeen. I need this and may Holy Spirit of God help and empower me to be part of this IJN Ameeeeeen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by JourneytoEL(f): 6:59am On May 24, 2020
Barrister11:
He will share tracts daily and form a foundation for raising youths for Christ

As a leader, he will lead by example shunning the spoils of the office, working with his hands day and night and showing to all that there is dignity in labour

His role model will not be artists who inspire drugs, sex, orgy, substance abuse, vanity in their music

He will not give excuse for sin
Happy sunday to every one. Very wonderful contribution

4 Likes

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by karo93: 8:41am On May 24, 2020
True
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by dermmy(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2020
The passion for evangelism must be there. We can't sit down at home while waiting on God to turn us into a spiritual giant. Apostle Paul's life meant nothing to him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by DavSagacity(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2020
Though i didnt read all the write up...but I love the Life and Ministry of Apostle Paul. Phillipians 3:10 (New Living Translation) Apostle says "
I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death,
This is very profound from apostle. King James will say "That I may Know him".
Until the hunger is birth in us, just like the men of old, until we are not satisfied with the level of God that we know, until we are no longer ok with the dimension of the revelation of God that has been revealed to Us, we may not attain the apex that God wants us to attain. He went further and says " and the power that raised Jesus from the death. Many Pastors, many Christians , many believers we covert the power that raised Jesus from the grave, we want to exhibit such kind of The apostolic miracles we heard of in the bible, Howbeit , the question is , "Sharing in his death" "bein made conformable unto his death" - have we shared in the fellowship of his sufferings.?? Have I been made conformable unto his death..? without sharing in the fellowship of his suffering and being made conformable unto his death, we can not experience the Power of his ressurection.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Jestin: 9:54am On May 24, 2020
The man the persecuted the follower of Christ and was later arrested and converted on his way to Damascus. Use me to do your work baba God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On May 24, 2020
How we wish all Christians in our present world follow the teachings of Apostle Paul and out darling Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST.
But in this present world, some people that call themselves Christians have turned christianity on his head.

We remember the words of the Indian Bhuddist, Mahatma Ghandi that says

"I love their Christ but hate their Christians, because their Christians do not behave like their Christ"

Some Christians make people say bs about Christianity.

Be Christ-like Guys.
Have a blessed Sunday y'all!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by jericco1(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2020
God guide my heart.. I know I can do it

2 Likes

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by KomonSense: 9:55am On May 24, 2020
Okay
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Flexherbal(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2020
Apostle Paul was a Christian, not just a church goer.

4 Likes

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by YorubaLord: 9:55am On May 24, 2020
But, why trying to be an Apostle Paul when you can be your own self?

4 Likes

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Kay25(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2020
dermmy:
The passion for evangelism must be there. We can't sit down at home while waiting on God to turn us into a spiritual giant. Apostle Paul's life meant nothing to him.
Rightly said
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Edyice: 9:57am On May 24, 2020
Even with reaching out to everyone on the internet , you will have to settle with the apostle with [/b] small letter a [b]
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Radrusopsa: 9:59am On May 24, 2020
One
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by virginboy1(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2020
I prefer Jesus Christ to Apostle Saul undecided
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by ForeThinker: 9:59am On May 24, 2020
once you stop fantasizing about that ideal version of yourself and start working towards becoming that person by setting your alarm clock earlier and actually going to the gym and actually volunteering at places and actually eating healthier and not procrastinating and working just a little bit harder you’ll realize that it was so easy all along. becoming your ideal self will only ever exist in your mind until you make the decision to work towards becoming that person. get up!! get going!! it’s now or never!! there is no light at the end of the tunnel!! get that flashlight and pave your own path bitch bc no one else is going to do it for u!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by sotall(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2020
undecided

Religion has created more problems in the world than it has ever solved.

It's a tool of human disunity and enslavement.

Free yourself from it

2 Likes

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by BlowYourMind: 10:05am On May 24, 2020
Fellow CHRIST

2 Likes

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by GodPunishBiafra: 10:08am On May 24, 2020
That Paul is a real son of a bǐtch.

He is the reason for all the confusions in Christianity today. A false repentant criminal that came up with many lie stories out of his imaginations to deceive people.

The old and the new testament are almost like two books opposing each other.

You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs — though excluding those in all rival sects – will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering.
And yet consider your religion the most “tolerant” and “loving.”

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by RTSC: 10:08am On May 24, 2020
Apostle Paul killed many Christians including deacon Stephen.

And God made sure he carried their collective Apostolic load including their sufferings.

But the Lord said to Ananias, “Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel.  I will show him how much he must suffer for my name.”

Acts 9:15-16

I don't think we can match paul. We can only try.

1 Like

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by SeriouslySense(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2020
The Gospel is amazing, it brings hope, and it saves the meek, not the wise and strong

6 Likes

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by SeriouslySense(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2020
Ephesians 2:8-9 New International Version (NIV)
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by DammyLucy(f): 10:11am On May 24, 2020
Thanks Op... This is what i need on a cool sunday morning. Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by DavSagacity(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2020
Radrusopsa:
One
guys be aware. this guy is a fraud. pls take caution. . I did business and no didn't get any data till date.

1 Like

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by RTSC: 10:17am On May 24, 2020
Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was pelted with stones, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my fellow Jews, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false believers.

2Corinthians 11:25-26

That was what Paul went through, before he was finally beheaded by emperor Nero

1 Like

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by EdiskyHarry: 10:18am On May 24, 2020
Very nice write up.
Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Iluvmycontr3: 10:19am On May 24, 2020
dermmy:

Exactly..
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Subduer: 10:29am On May 24, 2020
John 15:16; Hebrews 5:4
When Christ Jesus calls a person today, He still TRANSFORMS the person, like He prepared Paul from his mother's womb.
And the PROCESS OF TRANSFORMATION, is where
separation takes place, between those who are THE CALLED, and therefore fully EQUIPPED, & those who sincerely desire to work for God, but ignorantly PRESUME what they wish.

Without the manifest Grace from Christ Jesus, no human being can naturally survive the PROCESS of preparation for the work of the ministry, in Isaiah 48:10.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Roon9(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2020
Ravi Zacharias was the apostle Paul of our time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracleln February Happens Once In Every 823yrs / Nairaland Book Of Proverbs / I Wake Up And Have Body Marks, No Clue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.