Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look (124666 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Is Now Into Gospel Music / Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide / Cynthia Morgan Is Back And Her Instagram Is Hella Different! Get The Scoop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 3:01am On May 24, 2020
Cynthia Morgan had issues with her Record Label (Owned by PSquare brother - Jude Okoye), She lost all royalty, She lost her stage name which is her real name, Her Instagram account, she doesn’t even have access to her VEVO account anymore.
She’s now a shadow of herself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7liJmbkxZs

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Jamesrock(m): 3:14am On May 24, 2020
Nothing is new under the sun

188 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:15am On May 24, 2020
It is really depressing if you worked so hard to be where you want to be and then suddenly everything seems falling apart undecided cry

Why can't she fight back by suing her record label?

252 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by HacheNoire: 3:34am On May 24, 2020
Lady was lyrically endowed

Was sure she was heading for the peak and suddenly, she just disappeared.

Bad management.

439 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by GraGra247(m): 3:36am On May 24, 2020
No new look there. She just removed her make up.

1219 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by ussv: 3:43am On May 24, 2020
Wow, that's harsh, what she has had to go through

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 3:52am On May 24, 2020
She was literally the dancehall queen in Nigeria and that genre is still largely untapped, over here.

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by RoyalBlu(f): 4:07am On May 24, 2020
*Say no to 'bleaching'...

So that, even when broke, you'll still look like you*

I hope she's learned her lesson, cos it seems there was no Plan B as regards her funds.

Fame can be so heady and fleeting at the same time.

Pray she pulls through this phase tho. It's well.

*modified* cheesy

188 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by MJBOLT: 4:37am On May 24, 2020
na wa o,she looks like a 60 year old grandmother

16 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by HacheNoire: 4:45am On May 24, 2020

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by libertyfather(m): 4:49am On May 24, 2020
Fame is not forever only the legends stay long in the game but still not forever

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by tundchip2: 5:18am On May 24, 2020
Viralmagg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7liJmbkxZs

Modified, I didn't want to believe at first. I too love madrina

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by tillaman(m): 5:20am On May 24, 2020
shocked
Chai I go don pass her by without looking twice sef? Damn my German juice where you been

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 5:25am On May 24, 2020
Na over ruggedity mouth-foaming dey kill female artists. Once dem blow, nobody go hear word again.

Crack-cocaine has damaged many; some are dead alive!!

Men can still handle fame than their female folks because it's usually seen in men as almost normal based on culture.

..while Tiwa & co are running naked in streets, their male counterparts are showing off latest designs.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:39am On May 24, 2020
This girl is a talent. I wonder why Burna Boy didn't sign this girl, I trust if na Davido...

20 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Nobody: 5:59am On May 24, 2020
tundchip2:

You can't make heaven with this fake news.
Dear Sir/Ma
Kindly check what's trending on twitter and all other socialmedia platforms Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by doeeyed: 6:17am On May 24, 2020
Was she pregnant at some point??

Hope she recovers soon

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by ednut1(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2020
Pride killed her

12 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by femi4: 6:41am On May 24, 2020
Seems she doesn't have access to cream again

20 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by BIGGIE121(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2020
eeyah I guess she's been going through a lot. I feel for her though

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Arturitoroman: 6:58am On May 24, 2020
this life shall..
that Jude just killed her career.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by boman2014: 7:19am On May 24, 2020
this is serious
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Aystarz: 7:40am On May 24, 2020
She will be back....bigger and stronger!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by Airforce1(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2020
A collabo with top artists like wizkid and Davido would help revive her career .

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by YorubaKinging: 8:15am On May 24, 2020
Used and dumped by the devil

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by iCauseTrouble: 8:16am On May 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by SouthNigerian: 8:16am On May 24, 2020
Thought Cynthia Morgan was gonna be the new Female Bomb Artist after releasing German Juice, unfortunately, she was pulled down the pecking order.

Las las, its not about starting well but maintaining a pace of constitency and ending well.

21 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look by ecolime(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2020
She lost her bleaching cream too?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.