Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo (2071 Views)

Kizz Daniel Gifts 1M Naira To The Original Singer Of Pack And Go - Cute9ja / Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by Ejima1: 4:23am On May 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpV3gfPEJfg
this is the reaction of the fan below
Someone tell me this is a dream ! ��
because I can’t just believe this is happening to me right now @davidoofficial made today the best day of my life !!!! @davidoofficial sent me 1MILLION NAIRA !!!! CASH
Was shocked !!! Thanking you isn’t enough at all
I know one thing God will reward all ur good deeds you v done God blessings will never stay far away from you
@tundeednut you are the real deal here daddy if not you sir who else I’ll forever be grateful forever your boy God bless you abundantly
All thanks to God
All thanks to @davidoofficial
All thanks to @tundeednut
All thanks to MY MUM
All thanks to @callmewyzee my blood �
All thanks to everyone following me
Blessed ! ���☹️

Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by FisifunKododada: 4:27am On May 24, 2020
O.B.O na GREAT guy sha BUT the need to leave my guy OluwaBurna alone.
Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by libertyfather(m): 4:31am On May 24, 2020
God is in charge
Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by RoyalBlu(f): 4:45am On May 24, 2020
He's a wise son.

Acknowledging his sweet mum speaks volumes.

God bless Davido for his effortless generosity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:55am On May 24, 2020
I hope he use the money well
Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by tillaman(m): 5:17am On May 24, 2020
Cool
Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by Eryyy92: 5:36am On May 24, 2020
audio money
Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by Ejima1: 5:42am On May 24, 2020
Eryyy92:
audio money
It's not he got it cash
Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by Aminobrown(m): 5:49am On May 24, 2020
If oil dey ur head, anytin can blow u. Putting smiles on pipo's face shud b our objective n watch hw beautiful d world wud b
Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by Ejima1: 5:52am On May 24, 2020
Aminobrown:
If oil dey ur head, anytin can blow u. Putting smiles on pipo's face shud b our objective n watch hw beautiful d world wud b
Exactly
Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by Nobody: 6:00am On May 24, 2020
The guy was overwhelmed and couldn't even show his face, I guess crying. Poverty na bastard. His mum was happy and prayed well for him I was touched. But you see people like the guy, that was recording, he is such a friend that the guy supposed run from. Carrying the matter pass the owner self Now grin grin, ended it with "ayomide, Oti blow na". Make them no come help him squander the money anyhow.
No matter how childish David is, he has a very very very large heart. I just don't know why he does that all the time. The more I wanted to dislike him at times behaving childishly, the more he keeps surprising me with his gesture. May God bless him real good. I mean real good.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by Ejima1: 9:36am On May 24, 2020
grin grin
priceaction:
The guy was overwhelmed and couldn't even show his face, I guess crying. Poverty na bastard. His mum was happy and prayed well for him I was touched. But you see people like the guy, that was recording, he is such a friend that the guy supposed run from. Carrying the matter pass the owner self Now grin grin, ended it with "ayomide, Oti blow na". Make them no come help him squander the money anyhow.
No matter how childish David is, he has a very very very large heart. I just don't know why he does that all the time. The more I wanted to dislike him at times behaving childishly, the more he keeps surprising me with his gesture. May God bless him real good. I mean real good.
Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by DammyLucy(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2020
Too much money
Re: Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo by Ejima1: 6:56pm On May 24, 2020
grin grin
DammyLucy:
Too much money

(1) (Reply)

Don't Lose Hope In Life. See The Childhood Home Of Eminem, Kanye West, J.cole... / Erisco: David Hundeyin Recounts Event Between Genevieve Nnaji & Amstel Malta / Mercy Johnson’s Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.