Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

If You Need A Mobile App For Your Business Or A Project Hop In. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Need A Mobile App For Your Business Or A Project Hop In. (222 Views)

Want To Learn How To Trade FOREX? Hop In / Want To Learn How To Trade FOREX?? Feel Free To Hop In!! / Who Killed Hip-hop In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Mobile App For Your Business Or A Project Hop In. by remi4ever(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2020
This is the best time to go digital with your business/businesses. I'm a native app developer with years of experience.

I can develop all kinds of apps that suits your business need, integration of online payment is also a walk in the park, apps are carefully developed with the security in mind, so you have nothing to be worried about. I have couple of apps on playstore, and some that are yet to be published.

Comment below, let's talk business.

Re: If You Need A Mobile App For Your Business Or A Project Hop In. by africanpea: 1:58pm On May 24, 2020
How much do you develop an app?
Re: If You Need A Mobile App For Your Business Or A Project Hop In. by remi4ever(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2020
africanpea:
How much do you develop an app?
Hello there, it depends on the kind of app you need and the features you're incorporating.

(1) (Reply)

cm2 dongle / Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Thursday, May 28th, 2020 / In Need Of An Approved Upwork Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.