Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 (67997 Views)

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by stallionsinn: 7:02pm On May 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

I also like her vibe but it will be hard for her to bounce back even if davido sings hundred bars in her song.

Does she still have the voice, energy and personality?
I don't think so
,but you never can tell.
She has the advantage of being the only well-known female dancehall artiste.
Fans of the genre might stan for her out of pity,but that can't take her far.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by abbey621(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2020
VenumX:

Are you aware of terms of contract and why she defaulted?

Regardless of whatever happened, you can't ignore that the so called ex manager is towing the same part you are critizing on Morgan's part.

What you should have said is that both of them should have taken their 'stupidity' off social media. Then, you will sound objective.

I'm not here to discuss her ex-manager, you were the one that brought up Jude and I explained to you that a lion has no business with a shrimp. If Jude came out and started attacking her on social media then he has degraded himself to her level....That's all I'm saying!
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by EPIJOE: 7:05pm On May 24, 2020
MuchAdo:

You are doing well bro.

But please be more responsible with how you use upper cases within a sentence. I want to assume you are deliberately being careless.

Not good enough... angry

IT DOESN'T MATTER ANY SYLE HE USES IN HIS WRITE UP, HE HAD PASSED A MESSAGE!

ENGLISH ISN'T OUR MOTHER TONGUE. THATS WHY WE ARE BACKWARD AS A NATION. MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD LEARN WITH THEIR MOTHER TONGUE, GERMANY, SPAIN, CHINA, RUSSIA, KOREA. AND THEY ARE DOING WELL.

U HATE HIM COS OF THE GOSPEL. REPENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. HELL IS REAL!

1 Like

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by sexylassie2(f): 7:05pm On May 24, 2020
stallionsinn:

I don't think so
,but you never can tell.
She has the advantage of being the only well-known female dancehall artiste.
Fans of the genre might stan for her out of pity,but that can't take her far.

She has that advantage but will her fans be loyal, have they not move on to something else.

I believe if she was that good and talented she would have be making name as an inde artist.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by stallionsinn: 7:07pm On May 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

She has that advantage but will her fans be loyal, have they not move on Ro something else.

I believe if she was that good and talented she would have be making name as an inde artist.
You are right
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by VenumX: 7:08pm On May 24, 2020
abbey621:

I'm not here to discuss her ex-manager, you were the one that brought up Jude and I explained to you that a lion has no business with a shrimp. If Jude came out and started attacking her on social media then he has degraded himself to her level....That's all I'm saying!

Do well to go back and read my comment. Your solidarity to Jude is obvious and duly noted but it changes absolutely nothing about how I see things playing out.

You don't feel he gave her the go ahead to come and behave like a market woman, I beg to differ on that and I maintain my stand.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Jakemedg(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

You're not only stupid but moronic in your pseudo-knowledge. Go and check up the meaning of a religious fanatic. When you get properly educated, keep the gratitude to yourself and go find my mates to banter with. Keep coming for me and you'll wish you were still suckling you momma's boobs. Now please gerrout undecided
Back off slowpoke and save yourself the public display of ignorance and stupidity. You're embarrassing your moma slowpoke
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Shauntvglobal: 7:12pm On May 24, 2020
Are you sure Cynthia Morgan is not planning to release an album and all these are publicity stunts.

The world has become a global village. Stop allowing your children play at home when they should be learning online. Take advantage of this opportunity to develop your child's education from the comfort of your home. Registration is on first come first serve basis. Hurry now and enrol before its too late

Registration links�

For JSS 3 students
https:///jss3students

For SS3 students
https:///ss3students

Powered by:
CREATIVE MINDS

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by canDy4eva(f): 7:13pm On May 24, 2020
Plead:

What exactly is your problem?
You go about posting religious bullshîts on every thread.

I thought there is something called freedom of speech!
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Exc2000: 7:14pm On May 24, 2020
she's one artist with consistent hit singles after single.. atleast 3 in a row.. if anything I can bank my money on her come back especially with little or no female artist in her line of trade.. Muna and Eva are prolly people who could give her a run for her money but they are not making music anymore

and nothing concern us with her personalty , with a good video director, a good studio manager, make up artist, and in house ghost writer like peruzi she would hit back harder

sexylassie2:

Don't be deceived

This thing is more than signing and davido collab, does she still have the talent, the voice, energy and the personality.

Can she compete with the young artists now.

Get a hit song

Can she go controversial, this one people want to use pity to revive her career

1 Like

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Vanessa88(f): 7:17pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
If only Cynthia will see this as an opportunity to turn to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace with Him..

Some events that happen in your lives is GOD'S hand to pull you out of the Way of Destruction.

I wanna Advice Cynthia to be Careful of the Help she gets! Any Help that will take you back into this Lifestyle of Worldliness, stay away from it Cynthia! Don't Take it!

I Perceive someone has been Interceding for you, Maybe your parents or siblings are praying for you and that's why things turned out this Manner, all for you to be delivered from this Wordly lifestyle.

Not Everyone has this Opportunity to be off Destruction..

Many Died and Wasted without this opportunity! And they are pleading for a 2nd Chance now!

Another Chance might not be Available if you Go back again

She that Ears to Hear! Let Her Hear

Happy Sunday

You are on the right track bro, keep it up...unfortunately, children of the devil will not like this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Prymestrr(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2020
Jakemedg:
Back off slowpoke and save yourself the public display of ignorance and stupidity. You're embarrassing your moma slowpoke
Typical rascal flexing his muscle like a rookie in cyber bullying. I'll slap you like the bitch you are if you don't back off. Go and educate yourself. Don't take the lockdown and ASUU strike as excuses for languishing in your ignorance.
If you must come for me, throw some impactful punches like a seasoned cyber bully. Quit being such a dissappointment. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Martinez39s(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
If only Cynthia will see this as an opportunity to turn to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace with Him..

Some events that happen in your lives is GOD'S hand to pull you out of the Way of Destruction.

I wanna Advice Cynthia to be Careful of the Help she gets! Any Help that will take you back into this Lifestyle of Worldliness, stay away from it Cynthia! Don't Take it!

I Perceive someone has been Interceding for you, Maybe your parents or siblings are praying for you and that's why things turned out this Manner, all for you to be delivered from this Wordly lifestyle.

Many Died and Wasted without this opportunity! And they are pleading for a 2nd Chance now!

Happy Sunday
Your God is nonexistent.

1 Like

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 24, 2020
Terrorist? In what way is he terrorising you?

IJOBA2:
I HAVE TOLD ALL THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES ON NAIRALAND TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT TERRORIST
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Antichristus: 7:19pm On May 24, 2020
All this fake millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Richsquad1(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmm na wa o..the thing is lasting wealth is the ultimate goal,so find a sustainable source..technology only grows but talent wares out..Thats why those in the I.T biz like bill gates and mark zurkumbeurg will always be rich..Join the train..see how she is getting called out and embarassed cos of just 30kusd..too bad maybe il ask her to come do a private performance for me and my bros..Money is good fam grin grin
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by dederocs(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2020
She needs a better and bigger platform.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by suze(f): 7:24pm On May 24, 2020
Exactly
ishitinyourmouf:
na she is not. she no old pass tiwa savage or niniola
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by ishitinyourmouf: 7:24pm On May 24, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Derailing?
First his comment is very much in line with the post. His comment was a message to Cynthia and the post is about Cynthia.
Secondly, being a Christian is not same thing as being religious. Christianity is a personal relationship with your maker.
Finally, you are free to also ask Cynthia to practice Hinduism. Nobody would crucify you for it . Save yourself from hell.
from hell? may thunder fire you and that your jesus
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Righteousness89(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2020
MuchAdo:

You are doing well bro.

But please be more responsible with how you use upper cases within a sentence. I want to assume you are deliberately being careless.

Not good enough... angry

Thanks Bro..

But I am not teaching English language here.

The Message is more important ..

Thanks all the same
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by sexylassie2(f): 7:25pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
she's one artist with consistent hit singles after single.. atleast 3 in a row.. if anything I can bank my money on her come back especially with little or no female artist in her line of trade.. Muna and Eva are prolly people who could give her a run for her money but they are not making music anymore

and nothing concern us with her personalty , with a good video director, a good studio manager, make up artist, and in house ghost writer like peruzi she would hit back harder

artist get older, voices change, personality and energy change just because you made a hit in 2016 does not mean you can reach similar success in 2020,
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by MuchAdo: 7:27pm On May 24, 2020
EPIJOE:

IT DOESN'T MATTER ANY SYLE HE USES IN HIS WRITE UP, HE HAD PASSED A MESSAGE!

ENGLISH ISN'T OUR MOTHER TONGUE. THATS WHY WE ARE BACKWARD AS A NATION. MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD LEARN WITH THEIR MOTHER TONGUE, GERMANY, SPAIN, CHINA, RUSSIA, KOREA. AND THEY ARE DOING WELL.

U HATE HIM COS OF THE GOSPEL. REPENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. HELL IS REAL!

@bolded
Go to my profile and see my posts to be convinced.

Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well. Even if he were to type in Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, it wouldn't be acceptable to use uppercase irresponsibly within a sentence. Only a stark illiterate does that... embarassed
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Passionate1(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2020
E be like say grin cry . I hope she don't do drugs. .
Drugs kill d brain cells..
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by merit455(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:

Trust me Son am everything but hungry .. I feed people like you without even sweating it.. if putting out advise to future artist that can fall victim is what is upsetting you then check your self... and if its hypocrisy to justify your ibo brother then you should be ashamed

Who told you I am Igbo.....,kid,u feed no one. Shut d Bleep up
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Righteousness89(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2020
oluwazoba25:
look at this one they are telling you the truth and you are her saying praise God, bro you are a siner and a hypocrite noncens.

Praise GOD Bro!
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Happy Sunday

....this is becoming irritating...
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Exc2000: 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

artist get older, voices change, personality and energy change just because you made a hit in 2016 does not mean you can reach similar success in 2020,

and because you grew old doesn't mean you cant give good hit again... talent is like wine, with age it get more refined, with more experience an artist have more things to write about and inspiration and passion just flow

and I must say I am super optimistic about her come back , she just got that vibe and you can see the star still in her even when she is down she still trended effortlessly

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by humilitypays(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
If am made Judge of this case, a mere look at the so called Cynthia Morgan's past lifestyle and acts will push me to pronounce her guilty of all charges and allegations and case closed! I just don't like wayward looking ladies, they disgust me....women are not created to be weird and wayward angry angry
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by BEEFIE: 7:30pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Managers no come here to play oo, imagine signing an artist and resigning her under another label.. double savery, over how much.. wetin go come tourch the artist hand

One thing I know for certain is a Magistrate or Judge of a competent court doesn't visit the crime scene or isn't present when the crime happens, but the Judge gives his verdict based on witness account, evidence and statements made.. and on this case May D , Cynthia Morgan and Peter Okoye of the defunct PSquare cant all be lying against Mr Jude the greedy record label Executive the management are open to defend the allegation as they deem fit, but Cynthia Morgan cant owe them $30,000 when we know for sure Management Company and Record label receive all financial transaction unbehalf of their artist

What many don't know is that only a Lawyer with experience can save you from signing a bad contract, legal terms are confusing, here in, here after , And/Or, May , Might, Shall, thus and other simple word can cost you a furtune

Lastly most Executive still use simple trick by printing similar contracts with different percentage ratio and different agreement, and they deliberately make you sign and attest only on the last page(as against signing every single page), after signing they simply remove the stapler and attach doctored document attached to what you already signed and re bind it

Na wetin dey use dey chop be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Righteousness89(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2020
moralistic:
....this is becoming irritating...

But it's getting your Attention!
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by LifeOutings: 7:33pm On May 24, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This joy Togo woman no get Joy at all. Is it something about women who call their sons King? Very vindictive yet she is turning off comments to avoid being dragged. Wicked soul.
She turned off comment because of people like you, LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twerking Videos Of Actress Destiny Etiko / Rosaline Meurer's Braless Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photo) / Gideon Okeke's Marriage Crashes; Separates From His Wife, Chidera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.