Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 (68002 Views)

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Kenneth10110(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
Kuns84:
Cynthia's time has past.. she's too old now to revive her dead music career.

Go get a regular job sweetheart lipsrsealed

No time is late 'Mr know the future'.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

But it's getting your Attention!

...yes.... it does... you can create a thread for that... is will be nice rather than constituting nuisance on all threads ...you are the type that will disturb his neighborhood with laud speakers by 4am all in the name of preaching the gospel...

1 Like

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Righteousness89(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
McKay12:
My annoyance with you is that, you don't practice what you preach, all what you know is to go about derailing every topic with your sermon of hypocrisy.

Was it not the other day you were busy supporting Gov. Wike's wickedness against his people.
So much for being a "Christian" mind you, I'm an ardent believer of the gospel of Christ.

My Brother your Annoyance is Welcome but it has nothing to do with me or The My Ministry!

Invest it somewhere else bro..

Remain Blessed!
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by J2381: 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
Nonsense. This is just delay tactics from Joy Tongo or whatever her name is. If what she Claim is true, she should have released the details of how Cynthia Morgan is owing 30 thousand U.S dollars.

It's not today I got to know the antics of people who always want to cover up the truth.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by LifeOutings: 7:36pm On May 24, 2020
That is not true. read what is on this page
https://www.nairaland.com/5879931/cynthia-morgan-changed-name-herself

delectablegyal:
I'm not takensmiley.

cynthia morgan turned madrina because of feud with her record label. she should change her name to something like "Cynthia morgaan". that is better than changing her name totally to "something different" like that song by adekunle goldsmiley.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Righteousness89(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2020
moralistic:
...yes.... it does... you can create a thread for that... is will be nice rather than constituting nuisance on all threads
My Brother you in no place to tell me what to do..

If what I do hurts then it's a sign that you need JESUS! It's a Sign that you need to Repent!

The Earlier you do it bro.

There is No More time..

Make use of the Breathe in you..

Many on the other side who missed it are begging of that chance!

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Brother you in no place to tell me what to do..

If what I do hurts then it's a sign that you need JESUS! It's a Sign that you need to Repent!

The Earlier you do it bro.

There is No More time..

Make use of the Breathe in you..

Many on the other side who missed it are begging of that chance!

GOD BLESS YOU
...stay bless

1 Like

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Righteousness89(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2020
moralistic:
...stay bless
Amen
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by victorian(f): 7:41pm On May 24, 2020
PHijo:
How did the whole debt come about? Is it due to 'slave contracts' they signed with her or they borrowed her money?!!?

What people don't understand is this :

Artists pay to join a record label. The more well known the record label is, the more money they charge artist joining them.
Artist pay through their nose to be accepted.
It's a crazy deal!

1 Like

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by OloshoMan: 7:41pm On May 24, 2020
You're an idiot. Yes you and your stupid religion.
Righteousness89:
If only Cynthia will see this as an opportunity to turn to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace with Him..

Some events that happen in your lives is GOD'S hand to pull you out of the Way of Destruction.

I wanna Advice Cynthia to be Careful of the Help she gets! Any Help that will take you back into this Lifestyle of Worldliness, stay away from it Cynthia! Don't Take it!

I Perceive someone has been Interceding for you, Maybe your parents or siblings are praying for you and that's why things turned out this Manner, all for you to be delivered from this Wordly lifestyle.

Not Everyone has this Opportunity to be off Destruction..

Many Died and Wasted without this opportunity! And they are pleading for a 2nd Chance now!

Another Chance might not be Available if you Go back again

She that Ears to Hear! Let Her Hear

Happy Sunday

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Babycherry(f): 7:42pm On May 24, 2020
pretydiva:
Owes Jude over 40 million naira shocked. How's that even possible

I keep asking this same question �
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by RTSC: 7:43pm On May 24, 2020
The spirit of the anti Christ has been poured out as attested by apostle Peter.

That is why there is so much disdain for Christianity and Christ everywhere.

The only thing remaining is the bodily manifestation of the anti Christ.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by karika2018: 7:43pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
If only Cynthia will see this as an opportunity to turn to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace with Him..

Some events that happen in your lives is GOD'S hand to pull you out of the Way of Destruction.

I wanna Advice Cynthia to be Careful of the Help she gets! Any Help that will take you back into this Lifestyle of Worldliness, stay away from it Cynthia! Don't Take it!

I Perceive someone has been Interceding for you, Maybe your parents or siblings are praying for you and that's why things turned out this Manner, all for you to be delivered from this Wordly lifestyle.

Many Died and Wasted without this opportunity! And they are pleading for a 2nd Chance now!

Happy Sunday

You too much..........jude nought her a range rover and gave her millions....the girl chose to live posh life and even her landlord got tired of her.........she is just making noise
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Jakemedg(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

I know the meaning of fanatic. You should check up the meaning yourself. Get educated for your own sake undecided
LOL me been a rascal..? cyber bullying? Are you sure you are'nt mistaking me for someone else ?
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by karika2018: 7:44pm On May 24, 2020
Omihanifa:
I just knew Cynthia Morgan edited some vital information from that live video chat undecided in other to gain sympathy

How can they strip you off everything like that haba angry same Cynthia Morgan that is widely exposed and widely travelled and she didn't fight back.

Before Jude Okoye signed Cynthia Morgan she was already an household name with like 3 hit songs, so she no be novice that was looking for fame desperately

Am sure she get skeleton too for her cupboard. Cuz that was how her former landlord in Omole estate told punch newspapers that she was owing house rent of 1.3 million, doing drugs in the house and also owing waste Bill of a year.

When channels tv asked her to make clarifications on those claims she stylishly Dodge the question undecided

They bought range rover for her and gave her millions......she just wasted it and now is looking for sympathy
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by chinoonew09: 7:45pm On May 24, 2020
timibare:
How much is sniper sef
[s]
timibare:
How much is sniper sef
[/s]
timibare:
How much is sniper sef

Just #600 only! bro..
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by tony5(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Happy Sunday
How Does This Help The Situation On Ground, Every Small Thing Religion Don Enter Matter. You Better Repent And Stop Hypocrisy
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by karika2018: 7:47pm On May 24, 2020
SavageResponse:
Cynthia Morgan dem go soon open your nyash for public!

I tell you...she should have just kept quite.........she wasted all her money on fake posh life and now looking for sympathy.....someone they bought range rover for and gave millions.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 24, 2020
elpochas:
u wicked o.bt why she con old like dat na?

na law of nature.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by karika2018: 7:49pm On May 24, 2020
pretydiva:
Owes Jude over 40 million naira shocked. How's that even possible

very possible...see runtown
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Prymestrr(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2020
Jakemedg:
LOL me been a rascal..? cyber bullying? Are you sure you are'nt mistaking me for someone else ?
undecided undecided undecided undecided Back off. You've been warned.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by elpochas: 7:52pm On May 24, 2020
Lostz:

na law of nature.
but dat her boobs then been make sense o,d tin been real stand and firm.hope say in neva fall.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by sunbreaker: 7:52pm On May 24, 2020
She doesn't has anybody in Abuja that will clear this mesh for her,that means she was busy trading at bad market
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Obynolee(f): 8:06pm On May 24, 2020
Plead:

What exactly is your problem?
You go about posting religious bullshîts on every thread.

He is an assistant Jesus, he determines who goes to heaven and hell
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by sexylassie2(f): 8:07pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:

and because you grew old doesn't mean you cant give good hit again... talent is like wine, with age it get more refined, with more experience an artist have more things to write about and inspiration and passion just flow

and I must say I am super optimistic about her come back , she just got that vibe and you can see the star still in her even when she is down she still trended effortlessly

how many 36 years old artists are still popular or can even make a hit?

Music especially pop music has an age it will end, so do you expect a dancehall artist of 21 years old to be the same artist with the same strength and energy at 30 years, that is impossible.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Obynolee(f): 8:09pm On May 24, 2020
heykims:

U are mad

No vex,he is a chosen, he just got radical for Christ recently.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Exc2000: 8:10pm On May 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

how many 36 years old artists are still popular or can even make a hit?

Music especially pop music has an age it will end, so do you expect a dancehall artist of 21 years old to be the same artist with the same strength and energy at 30 years, that is impossible.

tiwa is 40 , and Victoria kimani is in her late 30s, simi and yemi alade are also in their 30s... she isn't fully a pop musician and doesn't sell to teenagers and nairamarley fan base... she raps in pato and does dance hall like timaya and patoranking her genre is unique hence her edge if she decides to come back
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by MuchAdo: 8:12pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thanks Bro..

But I am not teaching English language here.

The Message message is more important ..

Thanks all the same

This is not about English language. Even if you were typing Fulfude, there are still laid down rules to follow so far you are using the regular alphabets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twerking Videos Of Actress Destiny Etiko / Rosaline Meurer's Braless Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photo) / Meet Adewunmi, Biography, Kwen Mayè Discovered International Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.