Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 (68012 Views)

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by BCISLTD: 10:21pm On May 24, 2020
pretydiva:
Owes Jude over 40 million naira shocked. How's that even possible

He did videos and a lot of stuff her..she went behind him to book shows and left before her contract ended..so dude couldn't recoup...

If she ever blows...jude will come for his pound of flesh
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by OsuMustGo: 10:24pm On May 24, 2020
Plead:

What exactly is your problem?
You go about posting religious bullshîts on every thread.
That Bastąrd is the biggest hypocrite on Nairaland.
Just take your time to go through his posts and you'll be disgusted.

His name should be evil
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by DAVE5(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2020
heykims:

U are mad

Wow, you sir need help
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by DAVE5(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2020
IJOBA2:
I HAVE TOLD ALL THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES ON NAIRALAND TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT TERRORIST

So the ones Buhari released are not terrorists
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Danniedpastor(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=ishitinyourmouf post=89919857]from hell? may thunder fire you and that your jesus[/quote

,I leave you to God
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Sadteen: 11:24pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
If only Cynthia will see this as an opportunity to turn to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace with Him..

Some events that happen in your life is GOD'S hand to pull you out of the Way of Destruction.

I wanna Advice Cynthia to be Careful of the Help she gets! Any Help that will take you back into this Lifestyle of Worldliness, stay away from it Cynthia! Don't Take it!

I Perceive someone has been Interceding for you, Maybe your parents or siblings are praying for you and that's why things turned out this Manner, all for you to be delivered from this Wordly lifestyle.

Not Everyone has this Opportunity to be off Destruction..

Many Died and are Wasted without this opportunity! And they are pleading for a 2nd Chance now!

Another Chance might not be Available if you Go back again

She that Ears to Hear! Let Her Hear

Happy Sunday

Why do you like posting trash. Does everything have to be about church? And what's bad about being worldly? Are we not in the world? If you want to be a monk, pastor, imam, priests free of worldly pleasures nobody cares but stop forcing what you believe in on other people.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by LtChisom: 11:34pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
If only Cynthia will see this as an opportunity to turn to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace with Him..

Some events that happen in your life is GOD'S hand to pull you out of the Way of Destruction.

I wanna Advice Cynthia to be Careful of the Help she gets! Any Help that will take you back into this Lifestyle of Worldliness, stay away from it Cynthia! Don't Take it!

I Perceive someone has been Interceding for you, Maybe your parents or siblings are praying for you and that's why things turned out this Manner, all for you to be delivered from this Wordly lifestyle.

Many Died and are Wasted without this opportunity! And they are pleading for a 2nd Chance now!

Happy Sunday

En be like cynthia dey stay for lagos, na there you suppose go talk all those things.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by yuswrld20(m): 11:48pm On May 24, 2020
how much is she worth
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Ambber(f): 11:56pm On May 24, 2020
delectablegyal:
I'm not takensmiley.

cynthia morgan turned madrina because of feud with her record label. she should change her name to something like "Cynthia morgaan". that is better than changing her name totally to "something different" like that song by adekunle goldsmiley.

Agreed. Synthia Morghan and that settles it! I thought cynthia Morgan was her birth-name. Does that mean she can’t use her govt name again?
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 12:44am On May 25, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
E be like say you no know say. For my family we be craze ppl. My Papa na prince of Aro for Abekuta. No try me o. I fit bite you like bingo. nairaland go be miserable for me try me o. I be original werey check my old post

Take am easy o grin
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by henryhemon(m): 2:53am On May 25, 2020
GistmeBlog:

Cynthia Morgan has been in the news a lot lately but this time around she's been dragged by her Ex- manager Joy Tongo. Claims she’s owing over $30,000 and seeking for self-pity. Photos below. I think there's a lot of cover up here. Time will tell.

Joy Tongo wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/joytongo/status/1264447426515083264

She really looks manipulative and looking for self pity because if she wasn't guilty, she would have found a way out.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by ishitinyourmouf: 3:58am On May 25, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

i respect aro . i fear aro pass god. even my papa sef no dey carry aros play
omo this aros go use u count scores soon
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by anthropizzy(m): 4:58am On May 25, 2020
Mmm-hmmm.�

Who am i to believe now?

I think some things ain't right about Cynthia morgan.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by femmyapson(m): 5:36am On May 25, 2020
Plead:

Are you crazy? is it your father thread
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by femmyapson(m): 5:38am On May 25, 2020
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by MartinsD12(m): 6:08am On May 25, 2020
GistmeBlog:

Cynthia Morgan has been in the news a lot lately but this time around she's been dragged by her Ex- manager Joy Tongo. Claims she’s owing over $30,000 and seeking for self-pity. Photos below. I think there's a lot of cover up here. Time will tell.

Joy Tongo wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/joytongo/status/1264447426515083264
All these yeyebrity when things were going fine she was everywhere chopping now her music Don die she is seeking self pity nonsense
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 6:32am On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Happy Sunday

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by SirKomA(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2020
Plead:

Rather than plead fighting righteousness, let's plead for righteousness instead. Lol

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by U2ice(m): 6:37am On May 25, 2020
Here to read comments cool

Morgan go de alright las las
Jude go de alright las las
Tongo go de alright las las
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 7:13am On May 25, 2020
djoey89:

If i come here and spam, preaching about amadioha, would you maintain the same energy?. Dont know why some peeps would think their religion is superior than another. Keep your religion BS to yourself.
Everyone z entitled to thier opinion as well as religion, but d energy u put in discriminating those who tlk abt christianity hr only shows da u r against it. Therefore an Antichrist
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 7:23am On May 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

Why should religious issues be talked about in a non religious thread? undecided
Cause we r free to post anything we wnt
No one z judges u when u go on religious threads to display ur atheism
We r entitled to our own opinions,
But I believe u knw who an Antichrist is right?
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by ucheuzor1(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother heykims, you are BLESSED..

Sir I so much respect this your response. Don't let what people say stop you from spreading the word of God. You may just be uplifting some people's soul.

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 7:46am On May 25, 2020
safarigirl:

Because someone says she was cheated, does not mean she was cheated, but all of you have rushed to Cynthia's side, because most of youu you identify with her foolishness.

Jude has offered to send the contract to TundeEdnut, I hope you are this mouthy when you see it.

And whose foolishness do you identify with? Jude's?

You don't know that some contracts could be null and void because they can't be fulfilled by the party on the receiving end?

I can draft a contract that'll make you my slave for life. I hope you know that.

Anyway, I'm not arguing this with you or anyone else.

I don't even listen to these people's music.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by djoey89: 7:56am On May 25, 2020
Inyikalum:

Everyone z entitled to thier opinion as well as religion, but d energy u put in discriminating those who tlk abt christianity hr only shows da u r against it. Therefore an Antichrist

You are antiamadioha.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by UrVillagePpl: 8:02am On May 25, 2020
Exc2000:

Managers no come here to play oo, imagine signing an artist and resigning her under another label.. double savery, over how much.. wetin go come tourch the artist hand

One thing I know for certain is a Magistrate or Judge of a competent court doesn't visit the crime scene or isn't present when the crime happens, but the Judge gives his verdict based on witness account, evidence and statements made.. and on this case May D , Cynthia Morgan and Peter Okoye of the defunct PSquare cant all be lying against Mr Jude the greedy record label Executive the management are open to defend the allegation as they deem fit, but Cynthia Morgan cant owe them $30,000 when we know for sure Management Company and Record label receive all financial transaction unbehalf of their artist

What many don't know is that only a Lawyer with experience can save you from signing a bad contract, legal terms are confusing, here in, here after , And/Or, May , Might, Shall, thus and other simple word can cost you a furtune

Lastly most Executive still use simple trick by printing similar contracts with different percentage ratio and different agreement, and they deliberately make you sign and attest only on the last page(as against signing every single page), after signing they simply remove the stapler and attach doctored document attached to what you already signed and re bind it

@bolded
I will have to disagree with you on this. both parties usually have a copy of the agreement/document. adding an extra document to one end
Don't you think that could arouse some level of suspicion.
Just saying.
What do I even know lipsrsealed
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by chemicool: 8:24am On May 25, 2020
timibare:
How much is sniper sef

₦600
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 8:29am On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Happy Sunday

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 8:52am On May 25, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
omo this aros go use u count scores soon

You are a jobless youth. And you come from a broken home where there is no respect for God and man. Like seriously, I know how to deal with guys like you spiritually. But I don't do it in haste because once it is done there is no reverse. I will give you the chance to mellow down. And if you don't change. Still think you can create nuisance on my mention, then I have no other option than to give you as e dey hot. I pity those who love you.

Don't joke with me. I am dead serious.

Stay blessed for now.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Chisaedhor: 9:09am On May 25, 2020
Jakemedg:
Back off slowpoke and save yourself the public display of ignorance and stupidity. You're embarrassing your moma slowpoke
Pls let peace reign.... The insults is enough.

Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by ishitinyourmouf: 9:24am On May 25, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

i am jobless youth. And i come from a broken home where there is no respect for any useless God. Like seriously, I am cursed spiritually. i am a useless nuisance to society. I pity those who love me including my useless father and mother. i am a dead man walking
Bleep jesus and may god punish me
yes bastard. Bleep u Bleep your papa Bleep your mama , Bleep your boen and unborn generation. thunder fire you and that your god abi jesus. u dey forget say some of us here na satan we be. we dine with satan himself. i warned you to stay clear off me , e bi like say u want may i make your already useless and miserable like more useles and miserable. i swear to all the devils, satan and demons i worship. if you quote me again, u wil experience how satan my paddy works first hand. it is better for aros to use u count scores than for what will befall u through me if u mistakenly quote me agaain. this is not a faceless forum as you think.
Re: Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 by Nobody: 10:21am On May 25, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
yes bastard. Bleep u Bleep your papa Bleep your mama , Bleep your boen and unborn generation. thunder fire you and that your god abi jesus. u dey forget say some of us here na satan we be. we dine with satan himself. i warned you to stay clear off me , e bi like say u want may i make your already useless and miserable like more useles and miserable. i swear to all the devils, satan and demons i worship. if you quote me again, u wil experience how satan my paddy works first hand. it is better for aros to use u count scores than for what will befall u through me if u mistakenly quote me agaain. this is not a faceless forum as you think.

Your measure is full now for this response you are giving. Expect your doom soon.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twerking Videos Of Actress Destiny Etiko / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57