Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me (1127 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by Onyiamaogu: 9:50am On May 24, 2020

One of the most important decision for any man is selecting the right woman to spend his eternity with, this is because if you miss it, you may never get it right again.

A man is asking for advice on a very important decisoin he is about to make on his future partner.

Being a platform who always listens to his people, we decided to engage you guys in seeking for your opinions.

Below is the message:-

I have been dating girls since when i was in university till I graduated, which is why I believed when it is time for me to settle down it will be easy.

But my observation was that most of the girls I met use to play on me, eat my money and run away, though I am a kind person who do tell the truth to any lady i meet , I cannnot hide anything or call myself what am not.

what i observed now is that now that am ready to settle down, I met a lady who is also a graduate and I sensed that she loves me and I love her too.

But the problem now is that this lady is a single mother, though she has never been to any mans house, and she told me everything that led to her being a single mother was a mistake when she was in the school.

My questions is it good for young guy like me, who had never impregnated a lady not to talk of abortion marry such a lady?
Will there no be any problems in future as regard to the son she had for another man?

Pls help me post without my name, i wll be reading people coments in the comment box, Thanks.

So guys over to you now. Bearing In mind he can be your brother or you one day too.

What Advice Can You Give This Guy On This Matter?

Lets hear from you.

Drop comments.

https://playloaded.com.ng/help-i-am-about-to-get-married-to-a-single-mother-please-advice-me/
Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:58am On May 24, 2020
No problem as long as she’ll be responsible for the kids financially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by dawnomike(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2020
If you love her and you feel you are compatible... Go for her biko!

There is more to having a happy marriage than a child outside wedlock.
Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by Kalatium(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2020
As for me i cant do that except i am also a single dad

1 Like

Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by Edyice: 10:31am On May 24, 2020
Where are you people seeing all this single mom tongue
Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:42am On May 24, 2020
Onyiamaogu:

One of the most important decision for any man is selecting the right woman to spend his eternity with, this is because if you miss it, you may never get it right again.

A man is asking for advice on a very important decisoin he is about to make on his future partner.

Being a platform who always listens to his people, we decided to engage you guys in seeking for your opinions.

Below is the message:-

So guys over to you now. Bearing In mind he can be your brother or you one day too.

What Advice Can You Give This Guy On This Matter?

Lets hear from you.

Drop comments.

https://playloaded.com.ng/help-i-am-about-to-get-married-to-a-single-mother-please-advice-me/
If she's hardworking, supportive, smart, caring, honest and faithful, submissive and respectful then why not? Also take into consideration that the child will live with you, will you be able to treat the child like you would your children? Will you love and protect the child like you would your? If yes then that's not a problem.

3 Likes

Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:44am On May 24, 2020
Don’t try it, she is a mess from another’s man already. let a single father go for her too.use your head don’t use your emotions.
Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by Tunagee(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2020
1. The lady only needs him to fulfil responsibility over her bastard child.
2. If she starts having kids for him, and he gives her son less attention, it can spark violence.
3. The single mother may continue to see the child's father, who of course would still be coming to see his son, and the romance between them can restart.
4. No matter what he does for the child, the dad would always remain his dad.
5. You want to father a child you cannot correct or chastise when he does wrong, without the mother saying 'is it because you are not his father'
6. The single mother, due to her experience of neglect and trauma of having to raise the kid alone, may never love another man, but does so cos of her son[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by Lalasticlalabos(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

If she's hardworking, supportive, smart, caring, honest and faithful, submissive and respectful then why not? Also take into consideration that the child will live with you, will you be able to treat the child like you would your children? Will you love and protect the child like you would your? If yes then that's not a problem.

Can I pm u for relationship advice?
Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:46am On May 24, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Can I pm u for relationship advice?
Uh, sure!
Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by mechanics(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2020
Since she has told him how it happened, no problem, he can go ahead since he loves her, but if he feels he won't be able to train another person's child, he should back out.
Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by doubleZ88(m): 1:33am On May 25, 2020
no matter hw u try to raise d child as ur own, his dad will one day come back and there will be absolutely nothing u will do about it.
so d best is strike a genuine agreement for d kid to stay with her relatives while she moves on with u.
fathering another man's child is a very big risk and extremely dangerous.
Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:10am On May 25, 2020
I have dated one before, did you know the bitch still have sex with the single dad after four years of dating in the name of her son want to see her dad, they even tried to reconcile again but after 2 months only, the beaten the single dad resumed on her again, she tried to come back and she even Bleep me different styles all in the name of trying to win my heart again, I Bleep ,enjoyed then move on. She is still begging till .

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by StubbornGENIUS: 2:12am On May 25, 2020
Am going to comment when this is on fp
Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by SavageResponse(m): 4:55am On May 25, 2020
I don't think there's anything wrong so long as she has a job and will not dump the whole financial responsibility on you
Re: HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me by Sonfethopia: 8:33am On May 25, 2020
Tunagee:
1. The lady only needs him to fulfil responsibility over her bastard child.
2. If she starts having kids for him, and he gives her son less attention, it can spark violence.
3. The single mother may continue to see the child's father, who of course would still be coming to see his son, and the romance between them can restart.
4. No matter what he does for the child, the dad would always remain his dad.
5. You want to father a child you cannot correct or chastise when he does wrong, without the mother saying 'is it because you are not his father'
6. The single mother, due to her experience of neglect and trauma of having to raise the kid alone, may never love another man, but does so cos of her son[b][/b]

Op take this serious.

She might have lied to you about the dad and story of the child to gain pity. Most Single mothers are witches especially the ones from broken home. Talking from expirence.

(1) (Reply)

Injured Boy, 6, Hailed A Hero After He Bravely Fought Off A Dog To Save His Sis / See Semi Nude Photos Of Instagram Slayer Prebiproy / A Nigerian Lady Who Was Caught"with Another Man In Her Matrimonial Home" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.