Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations (21611 Views)

NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality / Ajuri Ngelale Knocks Wike: FG Not Taking Niger Delta Money To The North / Wike: FG Politicising COVID-19 Response. Lagos Got N10 Billion, Rivers Got None (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 24, 2020
Noted
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by OKTolu: 12:32pm On May 24, 2020
If you like take the matter to ICC these set of power drunk will not hear,like they said power corrupt but absolute power corrupt absolutely.
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by PigTormentor: 12:39pm On May 24, 2020
Wike, the delusional wicked dictator thugnor of River State.

1 Like

Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by PHijo(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2020
Isn't it weird?
This SERAP has never filed a case against the Nigerian army or navy when host communities in Rivers state or any of the other states in the region are abused to promote NNPC's interests.

This goes to show we the Niger Deltans barely have friends in Nigeria, most of the ethnic nations in Nigeria are enemies!

3 Likes

Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Jitefarms: 12:40pm On May 24, 2020
Networking business are doing great in Nigeria... If you really want to make money from networking.. I've got something for you all that works well... Honestly... Hit me up on WhatsApp 08131255932... And you won't regret it
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Sonnobax15(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2020
undecided Nothing will happen...indabosky wike the demons destroyer knows that...if SERAP abi na SYRUP like,they should continue wasting their money filing papers upandan,papers that won't even go beyond the shores of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by dederocs(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2020
Oppression of the people.
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by FrankAkowe: 12:42pm On May 24, 2020
As good as democracy is, there must always be checks and balances.
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by slivertongue: 12:43pm On May 24, 2020
busy body
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Jakemedg(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2020
Afamed:
Reserve state
Son of hate
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Karlifate: 12:45pm On May 24, 2020
Power is Transient & Justice is Eternal.
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Tapout(m): 12:46pm On May 24, 2020
Globad:
This kind of suit is good for everybody.

The eternal price of liberty is vigilance, as they say.

We must not allow anyone to become a dictator or emperor by combining the powers of the executive, legislature and the judiciary at the same time.

make we hear word abeg...let them start by taking the police and army to court first for their crimes to mankind b4 we talk about wike.
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by AmazingELixir: 12:47pm On May 24, 2020
[[s]quote author=Proudlyngwa post=89906195] grin
When I was calling out wike, some moronic entities were insulting me, I remember saying wikes lock down was more vindictive than administrative , I was insulted.
Now can anyone tell me what the useless rascals lock down has achieved, lock down for two days relax for one week, repeat procedure, give useless update.
Am not against lock down, just let it be uniform and coordinated.

That being said SERAP are a bunch of useless noise makers cheesy[/quote][/s]

Absolute nonsense!
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Jakemedg(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2020
post=89906087:
This was the song playing on our company bus stereo radio as we came across this thread.

A song has never been so apt cheesy

Egungun became na Express u dey go...
Egungun became na Express u dey go...

E don happen we don tell am,
Motor don jam am we don tell am.
E don break leg we don tell am
.... tongue

Na only song we dey sing o.....
Uhm uhm........
Shey you no see FG abi ode
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by excanny: 12:51pm On May 24, 2020
They should sue Ogun state governor, Dapo Abiodun too for foolish lockdown extensions and abuse of right of liberty of Ogun state residents to move freely.
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Hoephase: 12:53pm On May 24, 2020
PigTormentor:
Wike, the delusional wicked dictator thugnor of River State.

Did you know that the sooner you stop barking at everyone and learn to deal with your anger issues that there will be significant improvement in your quality of life?
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by ejanla077: 12:53pm On May 24, 2020
The suya seller don buy delivery motor?
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by adenigga(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Mtchew. Long epistle that won't yield any result.

In fact between this SERAP, MURIC, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Amotekun I don't know which one is more powerless.

At that, each of them is still more powerful than the ECOWAS court they're suing Wike to.

"At that, each of them is still more powerful than the ECOWAS court they're suing Wike to."

It should be, "MORE POWERLESS THAN THE ECOWAS COURT "

Just check what is going on between WHO and U. S. because of corona virus. NIGERIA is the highest donor to ECOWAS just like U. S. to W. H. O.

ECOWAS will not want to embrace untimely death. Since the favourable judgement of ECOWAS for Elzazachy, that Shi'ate leader, to be released from prison, where is he now? Kuje prison!

So, SERAP is just like attention seeker!
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Globad(f): 1:01pm On May 24, 2020
Tapout:

make we hear word abeg...let them start by taking the police and army to court first for their crimes to mankind b4 we talk about wike.

Your type is the problem in Nigeria. You're boldly ignorant. You obviously don't know SERAP or their antecedents.

You criticise everything in sight even those who are making sacrifices to make your country a better place. If you can't commend them why not shut your ignorant and ingrate mouth?

Later someone like you will claim to be educated o
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Bamidayo542: 1:06pm On May 24, 2020
see below
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by henrysam(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2020
When wi SERAP take northern governor's to ECOWAS court for sending thier almajiris to south west, south south and south east of the country.
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by temptnow: 1:08pm On May 24, 2020
Onyi22:
Wike is a noise maker
you mean when he's doing your mom?
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Horbar1: 1:11pm On May 24, 2020
Their palava.

Meanwhile the lockdown has been eased, get your quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.

We deliver nationwide.

Check my signature.
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by DanseMacabre(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2020
adenigga:

"At that, each of them is still more powerful than the ECOWAS court they're suing Wike to."

It should be, "MORE POWERLESS THAN THE ECOWAS COURT "

Just check what is going on between WHO and U. S. because of corona virus. NIGERIA is the highest donor to ECOWAS just like U. S. to W. H. O.

ECOWAS will not want to embrace untimely death. Since the favourable judgement of ECOWAS for Elzazachy, that Shi'ate leader, to be released from prison, where is he now? Kuje prison!

So, SERAP is just like attention seeker!

I mean powerful bro. As powerless as they are, they are still more powerful than the ECOWAS court.

1 Like

Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by ofwest47(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2020
Wicked Wike is displaying his wickedness
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by SKYQUEST(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2020
reliavendel:
These people are foolish, do they not see that there is an epidemic going on. During an epidemic the government has the right to withdraw the right of the people in order to protect them.

yes oo, during epidemic the government has the right to take away the people right to life and livelihood to protect them, the government even have the right to treat the people like animals in the jungle in order to protect them, .....smh
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by smithyemy: 1:28pm On May 24, 2020
Where are this SERAP when Our honourable president refused severally to obey court ?Also, where were they when some state governors demolished so many houses belonging to poor people without compensation? This serap are biased and implausible in their thinking. Bunch of unscrupulous elements and Amaechi plus APc sponsored groups
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 24, 2020
reliavendel:
These people are foolish, do they not see that there is an epidemic going on. During an epidemic the government has the right to withdraw the right of the people in order to protect them.
Really? which part of nigerian constitution states such?

you obviously have never heard of Fundarmental human right. I think the foolish one here is you. you don't even know your own rights. grin fool!
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Tapout(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2020
Globad:

Your type is the problem in Nigeria. You're boldly ignorant. You obviously don't know SERAP or their antecedents.

You criticise everything in sight even those who are making sacrifices to make your country a better place. If you can't commend them why not shut your ignorant and ingrate mouth?

Later someone like you will claim to be educated o

so what's wrong in what I said?? Whether I'm educated or not has nothing to do with my post. It's what I see, hear and experience that I say. Our armed forces are the greatest human rights violators in this part of the world. Do u know how many people lost their lives due to the enforcement of the same lockdown they are taking him to court for?? And u say I'm ignorant, lol. like I said they should start by taking our armed forces to court first of all b4 they talk about wike. You are the evil ones we have in this country that will know what's right but opt to turn a blind eye.
Re: Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 24, 2020
browse334:
Science, technology, and advancement in human development have not been able to solve all man's problems. Instead of solving all the problems, they create many more problems in the process. BUT JESUS CAN SOLVE ALL OUR PROBLEMS!!! Let us go back to Him and He will wipe away our tears; He will fill the void in your life that no one else can. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Jesus awaits you! He sends a direct message to you today, saying - "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.'' Do not be discouraged by the recent threat to our world, namely Corona virus. That one shall also pass away! Let us go back and put all our trust in Christ Jesus, who is more than able to safeguard us in this world and in the world to come. He guarantees love, peace, and happiness in this world and also after our departure from this world, for there is now no condemnation to them that are in Christ JESUS.
JESUS GIVES ETERNAL LIFE TO HIS FOLLOWERS!!! Who then do you follow in this world ... money, fame, wealth, power, or some other persons, etc. These things also shall pass away and do not guarantee happiness, peace, ... eternal life. Repent from your ways and come back to Jesus today. He will keep you safe always.
As Jesus calls today, harden not your heart! God bless you.
fairytales grin Jesus doesn't exist, never existed it's all in your imaginations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Deliver Second Niger Bridge As Contracted, Julius Berger Assures Reps / EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House / Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.