Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

Warning.. Don't Soft Pedal Or Make A Turn On Your Career. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning.. Don't Soft Pedal Or Make A Turn On Your Career. (151 Views)

Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning.. Don't Soft Pedal Or Make A Turn On Your Career. by gbami(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2020
I don't care how in love you are to your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife... Don't Soft Pedal your career( slowing down so they came meet up) or make a U-turn( Change Your Mind to make them happy) to accommodate a lagging spouse ...you will be filled with regrets after everything...You see it on TV, heard of it in radios or even know someone that suspended or slowed everything they are doing about their careers to make someone less ambitious to be happy...
If they are pulling you down especially when you are not married...cut them off...
And Don't Get married yet if your foundation is not set or strong... because marriage can always make a man to choose A or B...
Believe it or not...A Single Guy that's focused can achieve a lot compared to a married guy with family to cater for... Trying to save money as a married man...Mehn nah wahala o..Just pray your wife is also providing...

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Independent & Balance Seeking Help And Being Stubborn / Https://vswatchgame.com/royal-ascot/ / Pls Help A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.